Shippit

Shippit

by Shippit

Simplified Shipping for Leading Retailers.

Potions

One of the best services out there!

I was deeply worried because all our national couriers in Malaysia were not shipping to Singapore or were on holiday during Eid. So when orders came in, we did not want to turn them away or make our customers wait for weeks!

By some miracle I came across Shippit! So I messaged them on Facebook and got a reply around 9am, and to my delight their couriers were still shipping! I was asked to provide them with my email and mobile number, and within minutes, they called to help me set up and integrate my account with shopify via Zoom!

John was incredibly helpful, he patiently explained how to make a complete order via the app. Within half an hour we were done with the set up and mini tutorial. And within 3 hours of the setup and order, on the same day, my parcel was collected! Yes, 3 hours. And the parcel was sent to a customer in Singapore within 6 days despite the lockdown and holidays.

The system also manages your tracking numbers by automatically updating all Shopify orders, this saves us the time and hassle of manually updating each order. The best part is you are able to adjust the weight of your parcel! So you get an accurate cost from the courier.

So, thank you Shippit and John for helping us during these highly stressful times.

This is definitely the shipping app to get!

Cheers!
Sharmini Joy Ramani
Co-Founder, Potions
www.shop-potions.com

Patchwork with Busyfingers

We initially added shippit to our process to streamline shipping, this has been extremely helpful. They take our advise on board and keep making changes. Look forward to there being more couriers available as there are only a few right now, but I imagine they're working on improving this. Highly recommend

March 17, 2020

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback and are glad that our platform is helping your business streamline the shipping process. We're proud of our range of couriers and our ability to offer multiple delivery speeds (On-Demand, Same Day, Standard, Express, and International), but we definitely agree that more is better and are working to add more couriers to our platform! Thanks again. Have a great day.

DoggyTopia

After switching from another bulk shipping carrier service to Shippit, it's made dreams come true. More than halved our times of booking, printing and getting shipments out. Customer support has been brilliant, any questions i've had have been answered or issue resolved very quickly.
More than happy with the switch.
The team at DoggyTopia
www.doggytopia.com.au

March 16, 2020

Thank you for the review DoggyTopia! We really appreciate the feedback and are glad that our platform helps you save time shipping. Have a great day!

Bevilles Jewellers

Shippit has been a reliable and amazing platform for us to use for our business. It is extremely user friendly and their customer support is great. Our customers love the regular updates from the couriers. I would highly recommend them.

Shippit often gets confused as a courier company, but Shippit is in fact the platform in which merchants use to ship their orders out to their customers. It has been a game changer for our DC staff for pick and pack and saves us a lot of time.

March 15, 2020

Thank you for your review and for clarifying Shippit's offering! We're glad our platform is helping your business save time. Have a great day!

Ardour Wolf Design

Great to have your orders automatically generate up on the app, speeds up the dispatching process. Thanks guys!

March 15, 2020

Thanks for the review! We're glad we're able to help your business ship faster. :)

Xtron

This app simplify all our shipping process, it also reduce the complaint from our customers, customer will receive the delivery estimation and number to call in case of issue.

March 12, 2020

Thanks for the review Xtron. Always happy to help your business ship the better! :)

Foxs Bargains Aus

This app is so helpful. Time saving and easy to use. Customer service is also great. Highly recommend. x

March 12, 2020

Thank you for recommending us! It makes us happy that we can save you time and help your business. :)

Velvet Canyon

Reliable, great service that saves us time. Easy to use, I highly recommend! Good shipping rates too.

March 12, 2020

Thank you for the love Velvet Canyon. We appreciate your review and taking your time to let others know about our platform.

Gentrigue

Shippit has seamless integration with shopify, the app works very well and we have had no issues orders interacting between shippit and shopify. The shipping rates offered by shippit are good.

March 12, 2020

Thanks for the review Gentrigue! We're glad that our platform works well with your store.

Sheets on the Line

We have tried other shipping integrations but Shippit is the best. Everything just flows and eliminates any possibility for mistakes. We have been using Shippit for about 3 years.

March 12, 2020

Thanks for the love Sheets on the Line! Appreciate your review. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7