Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Paint with Diamonds

Such a useless app with bad customer support. They could not verify my account. i want to PAY them and they think i will do fraud with them. thats what they said "Unfortunately, due to high cases of fraud in the ecommerce industry, we cannot send another link."

February 14, 2020

Hey Ismail,

I’m really sorry you weren’t able to use Shippo. We did send over 2 links to verify your account - this is purely for security and to protect our customers. Unfortunately, we weren’t able to verify your account therefore unable to unblock you. Again, we’re sorry for the inconvenience here but we truly care about making sure our customer’s accounts are safe.

Thanks,
Shippo Support

Auto Medals

We've been using Shippo for over 3 years now and average over 500 purchased labels/month. When I submit a help ticket, support responds within hours. Give your staff a raise Shippo!

Helen Levi Ceramics

I've used Shippo for years with great results - I love the pay-as-you-go option which feels really fair and affordable. Their customer service is also really helpful!!

Schilver Jewelry

Had an issue with a tracking number but I was contacted by Shippo and it was resolved quickly. Overall since using shippo I never experienced any issues. This issue was an isolated incident but it was resolved accordingly.

Atomic Disc

We've used Shippo for years and are very happy with it. It seems like they have negotiated better rates than Shopify so we're saving money on shipping, as far as we can tell. Their support team is fantastic; very knowledgable and easy to get a hold of. The one thing we wish they could offer is the ability to ship multiple boxes for one order and consolidate the tracking numbers. All in all, we are very happy with Shippo!

The Great North

SCAM ALERT

We tried out shippo for a couple days, decided our current shipping program was better, so we uninstalled shippo. Shippo has been charging us $50 a month ever since.

*P.S. Shippo* - Refund the money you've stole or we will initiate chargebacks.

January 6, 2020

Thank you for reaching out about this. I'm glad we were able to get to the bottom of this for you through email. As mentioned in the email, uninstalling the Shippo app from Shopify does not deactivate your Shippo account, that still needs to be requested through Shippo (sorry for the confusion there!). That said, we did just get your account request yesterday so we'll move forward with doing that. Let us know if you ever want to try us out again @ support@goshippo.com. Thanks!

Adept Cosmetics®

Terrible service. And I have the chat logs to prove it. Jennifer W. in customer support at Shippo.....does this place no service. Jeez

December 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak to us on the phone today. I'm glad we were able to clarify further. If you have any further questions let us know!

NuRevealOrganics

I would also give this ZERO stars if I could. They provide the worst customer support. Even if you write in, they will not answer.

December 5, 2019

Glad we were able to connect over the phone! Apologies again for the delayed response - we are working on hiring more advocates to make sure we can work with all of our customers in a timely manner. We have also opened up chat in our help center, catch us there if you've got any more questions!

Tactipup

I use Shippo strictly because I need USPS manifests for when the mail carrier comes to our shop, so they don't have to scan a couple hundred packages. That said, I have 3 complaints with the system. 1) Their developers roll out changes to the application without testing....so you will be in a groove, needing to get shipments out and boom...something that has historically been working is not working now. It's usually resolved within the same day, but probably about once per month something is magically broken. Users should not be finding these issues EVERY time. I wish that there was more testing done before pushing production changes. Especially when core functionality is what is affected. (i.e. today, cannot print labels for batch orders, the button does not work). 2) Every now and again, the sync between Shippo and Shopify gets broken. We use a different app to print picking lists, and then use Shippo to print our labels only. So when shippo doesn't fulfill an order or two in Shopify, you have to work your way back and figure out which order didn't fulfill. 3) If you have a non-technical person printing labels for you and the process needs to be the exact SAME every time, do not use this application. Sort of tied to complain #1, there will be application changes rolled out that affect browser functionality. Like, I used to be able to print labels and manifests from Safari...but that stopped working, and now you have to save the file to your computer, find the file, and print from the local file. We switched to Firefox and the functionality works fine. There are various little things that pop up that I figure out how to navigate around, but a non-technical person would not.

I don't know the age of the company, but the application feels half baked at times and it seems like Shippo is a start up company low on resources and formal processes...no knock on that, but when your business relies on their application, it's a no-go.

Goody Goody Gumdrops P/L

If I could give a No Star rating I would. This company is not to be trusted. We installed the app to see if it was of any use to our Shopify store. It wasn't so we un-installed it within an hour. We have had 2 payment requests from them since. We contacted Shippo after the first and was told that it was fixed. We have now received another bill for a service that we have never used and never will. Shopify state that after an app is un-installed the developer should delete all of our data, etc. NOT send the end user a bill.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45