Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Colormyslime

Very convenient, fast responses to customer service. No reason to look for another shipping app.

Kidwiz Toys

The packing list has incorrect details. It shows negative amount on the unit price.. duhh?

Been 3 weeks raised this issue multiple time. Nothing on it yet. Disappointing.

Woodchucks Wood

I've been using it for one evening.
Things I like:

USPS prices. The cost for USPS labels on Shopify have always equaled USPS prices on Amazon, penny for penny. Thus, I never thought it was possible to get USPS prices any lower....but I was wrong. Shippo's cost for USPS labels is SIGNIFICANTLY lower.

Another thing I like is that Shippo can print (optional) the order number on the label.
What I don't like:
I wish they didn't print the date on the label. It's not necessary. Nobody else does. Problem is, sometimes my post office complains if the date is off by 1 or 2 days....but that's doesn't mean it's not worth 5 stars.

You can't enter the pkg weight as pounds and ounces....only decimal. My scales all read something like 3 lb 7 oz. What's that in decimal? Heck if I know....3.3? 3.4? I dunno....

I'm having some difficulty getting my own UPS account attached, but I think that's my issue, and not Shippo's. We'll see how well they work with resolving this with me....but for now....this app is 5 stars.

Windys Sukiyaki

Have been using Shippo for quite sometimes. It is easy to use, syncs with Shopify no problem, and the customer service is excellent. Will keep using Shippo and would recommend it!

Kineticsociety

Definitely a must have for bulk creating your shipping labels. The commercial shipping rates are pretty good, but Shopify own shipping label rates are even better for USPS (if you use it and are okay with fulfilling orders one at a time).

It is extremely user friendly and onboarding any employee to create labels is easy. A must have for sure for your shipping needs.

Ishiki Home

Shippo has been a great tool for us to help with shipping. I recently ran into a snag, and Amanda from support quickly took care of it for us.

Luminousbeing

The interface is very easy to use, but the rates are mediocre compared to other apps, I am using XPS for my shipping now, the rates are much better.
They get 3 stars for being easy to reach and good customer service, seem like good people over the , hopefully the rates will reflect it someday.

Isle Paper

AMAZING!!! SO MUCH BETTER THAN SHIPSTATION!!!!!!
I've been using shipstation with constant headaches - error messages, issues with the carrier integrations... I am so happy I took the time to make the switch!!! Could not recommend Shippo enough. It's such a refreshingly simple and intuitive interface. It has all the features and auto-filling you need to make the whole thing run smoothly. If there's one thing I'd change, it would be better ways to combine or split shipments - this is commonplace and the 'help articles' recommend workarounds, not real solutions.

Atlas Preservation

Easy to use and great shipping rates!

Over Box

I recently launched an e-commerce business on Shopify and installed the Shippo app to help get a handle on all of the variables associated with shipping products. It has been AMAZING so far - its everything a vendor needs to get a grip on shipping. The customer service would get SIX STARS if I could give it.

Paul - www.Over-box.com