Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Klitch

We have been using Shippo for years. Hands down the best for any startup, Shippo houses simple rates and an efficient-user-interface.

Love Dirty

The service reps did not know what ORM-D goods are, they cannot supply the services they offered. I would not recommend them. Desktop Shipper was able to more in one half hour conversation than multiple Shippo calls.

Rinea

I have been using this app for several years and it appears that with each UI upgrade, something stops working and it never gets fixed. With latest upgrade, too much has broken and it is not longer usable - Shopify fulfillment sync does not work, order splitting does not work, Customs declarations do not import the correct information from Shopify products and it can no longer be edited, and Shopify Order sync just stopped working today. Support is very slow (by emails which takes a couple of days) and nothing gets resolved either. We are wondering if these issues are being worked urgently or if we should be looking for alternatives.

Paint with Diamonds

Such a useless app with bad customer support. They could not verify my account. i want to PAY them and they think i will do fraud with them. thats what they said "Unfortunately, due to high cases of fraud in the ecommerce industry, we cannot send another link."

February 14, 2020

Hey Ismail,

I’m really sorry you weren’t able to use Shippo. We did send over 2 links to verify your account - this is purely for security and to protect our customers. Unfortunately, we weren’t able to verify your account therefore unable to unblock you. Again, we’re sorry for the inconvenience here but we truly care about making sure our customer’s accounts are safe.

Thanks,
Shippo Support

Auto Medals

We've been using Shippo for over 3 years now and average over 500 purchased labels/month. When I submit a help ticket, support responds within hours. Give your staff a raise Shippo!

Helen Levi Ceramics

I've used Shippo for years with great results - I love the pay-as-you-go option which feels really fair and affordable. Their customer service is also really helpful!!

Schilver Jewelry

Had an issue with a tracking number but I was contacted by Shippo and it was resolved quickly. Overall since using shippo I never experienced any issues. This issue was an isolated incident but it was resolved accordingly.

Atomic Disc

We've used Shippo for years and are very happy with it. It seems like they have negotiated better rates than Shopify so we're saving money on shipping, as far as we can tell. Their support team is fantastic; very knowledgable and easy to get a hold of. The one thing we wish they could offer is the ability to ship multiple boxes for one order and consolidate the tracking numbers. All in all, we are very happy with Shippo!

The Great North

SCAM ALERT

We tried out shippo for a couple days, decided our current shipping program was better, so we uninstalled shippo. Shippo has been charging us $50 a month ever since.

*P.S. Shippo* - Refund the money you've stole or we will initiate chargebacks.

January 6, 2020

Thank you for reaching out about this. I'm glad we were able to get to the bottom of this for you through email. As mentioned in the email, uninstalling the Shippo app from Shopify does not deactivate your Shippo account, that still needs to be requested through Shippo (sorry for the confusion there!). That said, we did just get your account request yesterday so we'll move forward with doing that. Let us know if you ever want to try us out again @ support@goshippo.com. Thanks!

Adept Cosmetics®

Terrible service. And I have the chat logs to prove it. Jennifer W. in customer support at Shippo.....does this place no service. Jeez

December 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak to us on the phone today. I'm glad we were able to clarify further. If you have any further questions let us know!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46