Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Uniquely Yoga

Shippo is awesome. Simple and easy to use. Creating return labels was a huge hassle for me with the last shipping app I had, but with Shippo it is just one click. And it is easy to create custom orders to send out as well.
Love them

Little India Salwar Boutique

Makes it easy to keep up with sales on multiple channels, love it!

Pink Chalk Fabrics

No USPS commercial plus pricing is a show stopper. Sorry, had to delete the app.

Kristofer Buckle

Great product. Very intuitive to set up and use. Customer support has been fantastic and super responsive (usually within the day). Highly recommend.

Shopsimplyworkout

User-friendly and a great support staff. We've had a couple hiccups but that happens with any company. What I value more - is the response and the openness to listen to clients...which you will find here. Keep it up Shippo.

Discover Found

We reviewed a few different shipping apps and went with Shippo because it was very intuitive and suited our size and needs in terms of ease of use and price. I was worried that there was only email support as opposed to phone or chat, but their email support team has been amazing.

Killzone Flashlights

We have been using Shippo for a few years now with no issues. Support has been fast to respond to any questions we have.

Lifeclothing

Amazing customer service! Use this app everyday, love it!

Vassilios81

That's what I call customer service. They answered my questions and went above and beyond even though it wasn't in their best interest. Thank you

Minetteofficial

LOST A TOTAL OF OVER $1000 WITH THEM ALREADY.

But really though.... is this a real company or are they just con artists? Let me first start by saying this app worked pretty well for a short period of time. That is... until I started getting "surcharges" that were supposedly passed on to me from USPS. Apparently USPS thinks my packages, they weigh less than 10 oz are actually 13 lbs in some cases.

Naturally they blamed these surcharges on USPS. I've switched carriers and haven't received any at all. I've asked for the proof that these charges are coming from USPS and I've yet to received any. I've asked for proof that my disputes have actually been submitted to USPS and I've yet to receive those either.

These guys are quick to take your money but beyond that it's almost impossible to get any real answers. Customer service is slow to respond and there's no phone number to contact them. Their promise of responding within 4 hours is complete garbage so don't listen to that mess. Short of me flying to San Francisco and knocking on their office door, (Which I think is actually only a basement with two people in it) I'm pretty sure I won't be hearing any real answers anytime soon.

BE WARNED. FIND SOMETHING BETTER.

UPADATE*

It's now been over a another month and a half since my last review. No updates were given and I had to send an email to them AGAIN to get an update. Asked for proof that these charges were actually coming from USPS and they refused to provide them to me.