Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

The Sea Sponge Company

Shippo is one of the most important backend apps that we use and we have been very satisfied with it. The bulk printing and integration across multiple apps has been great. Shippo is a well designed and easy to use app and the customer service is excellent!

Baby Pepino

Great and fast services! Great Rates! I Had a little issue setting up my orders and Adam S. was there to help. Thank you very much!

The Cookie Countess

This is the fastest ap we have found to print complicated labels with every box being a different size and weight. They were recently able to fix a glitch we were encountering and followed up on it after completion which was nice. We do heavy volume and their ap is twice as fast as the other few we have tried. When you have hundreds of labels to do that makes a big difference. Also their negotiated international rates with DHL are quite good. Better than I was able to get on my own.

Storepilot

Had a little issue setting up my account but Amanda was there to help. These guys are great and fast! Thank you very much, you just earned yourself a lifetime customer.

Yourfavoritetee

Banned me without warning before my second label purchase. Subsequently sent a survey about my business and what I sell. I just want to buy labels. It's not that complicated.

The Mix Mercantile Wholesale

Love Shippo and their customer service!

Rad Joy

Have loved using Shippo and my customer service experiences have been quick and easy!

Royal Metals Jewelry Supply

Very happy with Shippo and with Rebekah!

Purelyalpaca

My favorite Shopify app! They're always helpful if I need it.

Felix Paydirts Gourmet Gold

Shippo has been so easy to use and their customer service is fantastic! I would recommend Shippo to anyone!