Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Easy Carry Mattress Carrier

I have used Shippo for a couple of years now and have only great things to say about their service. Imports from all my sales channels, cubic pricing on Priority Mail saves a bunch of money for shipping within 1000 miles. Offers shipping discount on virtually all carriers and is simple to use. Great customer service and doesn't cost a bunch like Ship Station. I have found over the years that most of the apps available are unneeded or are just a way to drain your wallet - Shippo is the exception - Saves You Money. My business relies on Shippo to do the job and add to the bottom line.

Nannie and B's Crafts

I have used Shippo for quite a while. Haven't had any issues so far. I like that it also works with ETSY, EBAY and other marketplaces. Shippo saves me from having to copy and paste the information. I have tried others but Shippo by far has been the best.

Huckleberry Knits

Shippo is easy to use, with a clear interface that lets me do bulk shipping quickly. I also like the ability to import files with order info--really useful for club shipments where the product goes out monthly but are billed quarterly. One small but useful feature is that Shippo ties back into my Shopify account and automatically marks shipped orders as fulfilled. For my shipping volume, five cents is an incredible bargain. The only thing I'd like to see is an option to buy carbon offsets. Thanks for a terrific product that makes running my business that much easier!

Norwegian Wood

So far I've been really happy with this app. After using stamps.com for 5 years I started having more and more problems, so decided to make the switch. I sell on multiple platforms and I enjoy having all my shipping information in one space. The only improvement I would love to see would be an added column for the "age" of the order. I do custom/made to order items with a 2-3 week production timeline, so keeping track of where an order is within that timeline would be very helpful. Thanks!

BKIND

This app has been messing so badly our inventory, we had to hire someone full time to deal with the angry customers. I've had no support at all from the app and it works 4days/5

January 13, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for leaving your honest feedback about the Shippo app. We take all this feedback very seriously and use it to improve our system. It looks like you've been speaking with some of our awesome reps and everything is working for you again! If you run into any further trouble, please let us know! We're always happy to help!

Thanks,
Shippo Support

Sprigbox

Saves us time and money. And the few time something goes wrong, customer support has been able to fix it every time within a couple of hours.

Erin Marcus Designs

If you need help with adding additional insurance, better shipping rates- this app is amazing!!! It has saved me. I send out high value orders overseas and within NA, and this makes it super easy!!! Incredible customer service, from quick email responses and even phone calls. I highly recommend this app.

Honey and the Hive

I loved using Shippo until the most recent update. You now have to update each order manually to a different shipping class, very time consuming and frustrating!

Fresh Lens

Worked pretty good until this update. Doing everything manually now and even that does not work half the time. If we find a work around, it works a few times and then yet a new error message comes up.
They did contact me after this review went up, and are trying to fix things

DUMP BOX

Everything has worked Great for 5+ years that I’ve used it... Until Today! The new user interface is absolutely Atrocious. The screen looks cluttered, you can’t easily view the items listed in each order clearly because of the massive about of text on the screen. The layout is terrible, and the options for editing customs forms on international shipments is horrendous. If I can’t go back to the original layout, I’m leaving Shippo immediately.

September 11, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for providing your honest feedback about Shippo. We truly appreciate feedback like this as it helps us improve our product.

We also thank you for jumping on the phone with members of our Product Team to discuss this further. We are so glad we could come to a resolution!

If there is anything else you need, please let us know!

Thanks,