Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

MaCandis Boutique

These guys have been so easy to work with and very helpful!!!! Today I had an issue dealing w/ my local post office and they were quick to help resolve the issue and find a solution!!!!

Moldavite Plus

Outstanding app! Before Shippo I did all my label printing through Paypal, even those that were paid in other ways, and it was a pain. This app has streamlined everything. I can even print all my international labels complete with customs form. Simply awesome, I highly recommend!

PureChimp

Wow! This is amazing. I wasn't sure what to expect but just used for the first time.

This is going to make life easy. Linked to our parcel2go account. Automatically grabs all details from shopify store sale so dont need to manually enter in parcel2go and shippo also gives you the option to send e-mail with tracking number to customer.

This is going to be one stress free and automated beauty. Couldn't believe how easy it is to use once set up.

**UPDATE**

It gets even better. We have now discovered with the click of 1 button we can produce labels for all of our daily orders, print a packing slip & send an email to customers with tracking. No need to go into each individual order.

Ignore the no UK help feedback, i'm not to sure where that has come from? All you need is a parcel2go account (parcel2go have amazing rates for MyHermes). Also GoShippo team have always been really helpful & responsive.

GO ALL DAY® Athletic Apparel

Awesome APP, great customer service! IF you have a new store and don't ship enough for pay $25+ a month for shipping apps like Shipstation or others, THIS IS IT! Only pay .05 cents for EACH label you print!! I love it, saves you money on shipping rates also! USPS Priority Flat rate envelope at the store is 5.60, here is it 5.05!

Cutie Bees

Easy to integrate with your webstore. Simplifies your fulfillment process and saves lot of time going back and forth on various shipper suppliers websites. The best part, no monthly fees, YOU just pay $0.05 per shipping label.

BoundTight™ Wallets

I'll keep this short and sweet...
DOWNLOAD THIS APP. This streamlined my orders with ease and confidence.
Awesomeness!

Dash Bitters

Update: Still working great for us in Fall of 2016!

We just started using Shippo and have been extremely impressed! Not only is it saving us a bunch of time (no longer have to manually enter information for every shipment into USPS, then mark orders fulfilled, copy tracking info, etc.) the rates seem to be even cheaper. We had one small issue, and received a near instant response from the developer. Definitely recommend!

Discount Smoke Products

This a wonderful app! Simon even took the time to answer questions I had in a professional/prompt/easy to understand manner. I recommend it for all store owners! Having this app gives me one less thing to worry about and allows me to work on my site more.

FarWestVapor.com

I just started using Shippo and not only is it easy to use, the price is right! Five cents per label outweighs the inconvenience of having to copy pasta back and forth between two programs. Customer service is 5 stars. And their team of developers seem open to customer suggestions. Definitely an A++ recommend.

Twister Sister Training Videos

Very happy so far and the customer support is great!