Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

BLUE FAIRY SHOP

Shippo app is user-friendly. It imports all shipping information from your Shopify page. And their shipping rate is reasonable!

Lumu Labs

The best label creator app for Shopify. With fastest support.

Nice work guys.

5 Minute Recess

Amazingly simple to implement and incredibly affordable.

Justine Brooks Design | Handmade Natural Silver Jewelry

Life saver. I never need to visit the grumpy Canada Post Office ladies again. Slick program, easy to use, love that it integrates with several shippers in a few clicks. Exactly what I was looking for!

Shandle - Toilet Seat Handle

This app makes life better. If you hate typing customer addresses into shipping applications then get SHIPPO now. It puts an end to that task! One click shipping made my life better and I saved money after dumping stamps.com with their monthly fees!

Come Together Trading Company

Absolutely love this App! We were using USPS.com for all our shipping and this is so much faster and easier. No more typing in all our customers info. No more going through multiple clicks just to start a label on USPS. Life is much easier now thanks to Shippo!

Freight Baggage

We definitely recommend this app to all shop owners. Not only does Shippo fill out shipping forms for you, but it communicates with Shopify to send fulfillment notices to our customers (with tracking) and archive the order. The way orders are listed on Shippo is actually more helpful than Shopify's presentation of orders. Shippo lists the items that were ordered, which Shopify does not. I find this immensely helpful. Also, I set up the app and sent an international order to Japan within 15 minutes. Not bad! Thanks Shippo!

The Brew Bag

Sweet APP! You can now print shipping labels without having to pay a monthly fee! The app integrates smoothly with Shopify and the details on their page make it easy to determine outstanding orders. Very happy to have found this!

MaCandis Boutique

These guys have been so easy to work with and very helpful!!!! Today I had an issue dealing w/ my local post office and they were quick to help resolve the issue and find a solution!!!!

Moldavite Plus

Outstanding app! Before Shippo I did all my label printing through Paypal, even those that were paid in other ways, and it was a pain. This app has streamlined everything. I can even print all my international labels complete with customs form. Simply awesome, I highly recommend!