Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Vero Frescobol

Super easy to use and it just plain works. Customer support via email is very responsive. You can easily add your own shipping carrier account numbers if you have them. By default you can use the Shippo rates which are very good for small business. A+

Lucid Living Co.

This app is useless and it charged me a hidden fee of $10 when I did not use it even once. I thought it would help me get cheaper rates for shipping but Shopify offers cheaper rates so I truly do not see any point in this app. Pretty sure all these 5 star reviews were paid for because it's purely useless. I would give it negative star reviews if I could. And I really wish I could get my $10 back since I did not even use this app. NOT ONCE. Hidden fees also tell me this app is full of scams. Hopefully I can uninstall it properly so I don't get charged again.

Dear Shopify Admin, please take this app off the market because I just looked at the other 1 star reviews and I am now terrified that more money will be taken from my account.

Fab-U-Loop

Huge fan of Shippo. Good rates, good support, and 10/10 user interface. Would recommend to anyone looking to ship products.

Weego-Store Europe

very well working app, great support. Only one so far that does ETD with FedEx. Only improvement I would have would be one monthly invoice rather than several small ones. Otherwise perfect.

blueAcro

Simple pay as you go pricing, good integrations, and support ZPL II label formats. What more could you ask for?

LED Grow Lights Depot

Excellent app and customer service! Inexpensive shipping rates and easy to navigate interface is a plus :)

Shop Rebel Chic

I have enjoyed using this app to help with creating return labels for customers. Recently, I had an issue and contacted the support team and they responded very quickly (within a few hours) and they were able to help with different suggestions which ultimately helped me solve the issue at hand! I'd definitely give this app a shot if you're looking for a way to manually create return labels to send to your customers.

Natur-Aux-Pattes

Shippo is the easiest and best shipping app out there ! I am a canadian business and I have been using it for a year. I have tried a few at the beginning and I fell in love with Shippo. It's easy to use, I love the interface, I can print my labels but also my customs documents in on place, and all that at an excellent price.
I have had to use support a month ago to help with a problem in the system after a change in Shopify and the support was fast and courteous and the problem was solved quickly.
I recommand this app higly !

Graphic Spaces

Been using Shippo for several years and have never had an issue. Just had to contact support this week with a small problem. Support responded immediately and the fix was simple. We were back on track and shipping right away with no down time. Thank you so much for your great customer service! Having an app is one thing, but providing great tech support is outstanding and means a lot to us as a small business having to do everything on our own. Thank you Shippo!

Naturopress

Finding the right shipping app can be hard. In Australia I have tried a few, this looks good - very easy to use. We have a cold press juicer store in Australia, ship large boxes every day so we need to have a reliable and convenient services. this ticks all the boxes