Samlet bedømmelse
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 12 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
13. januar 2024

Really love this app. Easy to use, comparable shipping rates. I started use Shippo directly thru their website, then install this integration and that really save a lot of time and less manual entry package information.

bestbeansfor.me
16 dage bruger appen
Shippo svarede 14. januar 2024

Hello,

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying Shippo. If you ever need support in the future, please reach out to us at support@shippo.com. We'd be happy to help!

14. december 2023

ive been with shippo since 2019, and as of today.. im tired of paying money to a company, when in return i have to fix the problems their software creates... whats the point.. ending the service

Just A Sip Shop
Næsten 4 år bruger appen
Shippo svarede 15. december 2023

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear you're having trouble with Shippo!

We were able to locate your account by your review name and have since reached out via email. We want to ensure you are taken care of and would be happy to further assist you!

25. januar 2024

Will be more than happy to upgrade my review once they put a system in place to compensate lost/missing packages

Did I buy the Insurance? YES.

What Shippo has done is delegate everything to the insurance company, without giving support, and then this "insurance company" isnt compensating.

So (to the best of my knowledge) it is a SCAM.

EDASI
22 dage bruger appen
Shippo svarede 29. januar 2024

Hello,

Thank you for your review. We received your message and a member of our support team has responded with guidance on how to file a claim for your lost/missing package. They will be happy to assist if you have any questions or need further support!

27. november 2023

Having a lot of problems with your software. It keeps trying to print labels for overnight shipping a day late. We pic the 27th so ship out priority overnight and the label prints out the 29th for delivery. Seems to happen right at 4pm local time here all of a sudden instead of next day arrival the labels print out for the day after they are supposed to arrive when using priority overnight via FedEx. This is causing us a have to hand print labels right at the end of the day when we are in a hurry. Please address this problem ASAP or we will have to find a different shipping app.

Vivid Aquariums
USA
Mere end et år bruger appen
Shippo svarede 29. november 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Shippo and we're sorry to see the issues you are encountering with FedEx Priority Overnight labels.

I see that Evie has reached out to you regarding label creation cutoff times for FedEx Priority Overnight labels. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused!

We appreciate your feedback. Please let us know if we can assist with anything else.

12. november 2023

I have been a Shippo customer for about 8 months. At first, I was really impressed. I thought the customer support was excellent. The service was good and relatively easy to use. For me, the Live Chat feature was absolutely critical. Over the course of the past 5 months they have entirely dismantled the live chat. Now it's all email support. So for shipping issues, that just does not work at all. Shipping issues must be resolved pretty quickly. Waiting for a few days for someone to reply by email is a total deal breaker. I don't know why they removed the best feature of this app... Go figure. I'm looking at other platforms again. I really liked this app for about 4 months. Then the customer service fell off a cliff.

Pandere Shoes
4 måneder bruger appen
Shippo svarede 14. november 2023

Hello,

Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear you were unable to get in contact with our support team via live chat. We understand how important it is to quickly resolve shipping issues and we strive to support our customers promptly. Please note that we still offer live chat and phone support during standard business hours M-F. You can also reach out to us at support@shippo.com and a member of our support team will be happy to assist.

1. januar 2024

A very user-friendly app!

THE TRENDING TREE
20 dage bruger appen
Shippo svarede 4. januar 2024

Hello,

Thank you for your review! If you ever need support in the future, please reach out to us at support@shippo.com. We'd be happy to help!

29. november 2023

Tool is very nice to use. But cost wise, long distance location, we see high priced. It would be good if we get reduced cost for less than 1 lb shipping.

MyBow
2 dage bruger appen
Shippo svarede 30. november 2023

Hello,

Thank you for your review. USPS recently merged the "First Class Package" and "Parcel Select Ground" services and renamed them "Ground Advantage". Please note that we offer discounted USPS Ground Advantage rates, which would be the least expensive service available for packages weighing less than 1 lb.

Thanks,

15. september 2023

As a new e-commerce business owner Shippo has been so easy to work with. They have an extensive amount of knowledge within their team, which was invaluable when setting up our business and getting ready to launch. The integration with Shopify is seamless with a very simple, easy to use interface. The support team is highly responsive. We've been using them for all of our shipping needs for well over a year. We are extremely happy with Shippo and everything they do for our small business.

The Promise Soap Company
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
Shippo svarede 18. september 2023

Hello,

Thank you for your review! Our goal is to make shipping as effortless as possible and we're thrilled to hear you're enjoying Shippo. If you ever need support in the future, please reach out to us at support@goshippo.com. We'd be happy to help!

10. oktober 2023

I have been using Shippo for a couple of months. Recently i had to provide return labels for my customers which i purchased through Shippo. When the customers used the return labels, UPS still charged me for freighter because they stated that they had no record of Shippo pre purchased labels.

I have been following up with Shippo for weeks now with no resolve, Initially they tried to deflect and stated that was being charged for brokerage and import fees when there was clearly freighter charges indicated in the invoice.

Then i asked them to refund the pre paid labels i purchased through them since UPS still charged me. They promised to get back to me and it has been weeks of nothing.

As a small business, the people that you work with should help build your business not create problems & charges for you.

Sad to say that this has been the case with Shippo.

Chikito
5 måneder bruger appen
Shippo svarede 12. oktober 2023

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Shippo and we're very sorry to hear about the billing issues you encountered with your UPS shipments.

I see that Kyle and Stephanie have escalated this to our UPS account managers. I apologize for the delayed resolution as we are awaiting for them to review this case.

We appreciate your patience and we'll be sure to provide an update within your existing support request that's currently being handled by our team.

18. oktober 2023

Thank you for your App.

Soeks.Store
4 måneder bruger appen
Shippo svarede 20. oktober 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! If you ever need support in the future, please reach out to us at support@goshippo.com. We'd be happy to help!