Recensioner (547)

• 3 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 12 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
6 maj 2024

Do not under any circumstances, use this company and their insurance services. They work with an insurance company called XCOVER that should be reported to the BBB. They will take months to respond to claims and request a ridiculous amount of documents just to decline for any small reason or any reason hidden in their policy clauses. They have zero customer service email and phone number so you cannot even contact them in any shape or form. I have LOST THOUSANDS of dollars thanks to this company I have shipped 100,000+ packages with shippo but this XCOVER company has made it impossible to do any business online. I no longer use SHIPPO because of this and cannot recommend it to anyone. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Fran & Co. Jewelry Inc.
Nästan 5 år användning av appen
Shippo svarade 8 maj 2024

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the trouble you've experienced when filing XCover claims for your shipments! Unfortunately, we were unable to locate your account by your review name. We kindly ask that you contact us at support@shippo.com. Rest assured, we'd be happy to assist you in looking further into these denied claims. Please note that we also offer live chat and phone support during standard business hours.

6 februari 2024

Realized that Shippo was no cheaper than my Shopify Plan and discontinued usage. I thought I had downgraded my plan but then I was charged nearly 400 dollars for their "premium plan," which is literally the same cost as shipping via Shopify shipping.

I've asked for a refund because I never once used the service, but have been ignored for 3 days now.

Wargame Portal
18 dagar användning av appen
Shippo svarade 8 februari 2024

Hello,

Thank you for your review. We received your message and a member of our support team responded on Tuesday, 2/6/2024, confirming that a refund has been issued for the Pro Plan yearly subscription fee. If you have any questions or need further support, please reach out to us at support@shippo.com. We'd be happy to assist!

14 december 2023

ive been with shippo since 2019, and as of today.. im tired of paying money to a company, when in return i have to fix the problems their software creates... whats the point.. ending the service

Just A Sip Shop
Nästan 4 år användning av appen
Shippo svarade 15 december 2023

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear you're having trouble with Shippo!

We were able to locate your account by your review name and have since reached out via email. We want to ensure you are taken care of and would be happy to further assist you!

17 februari 2021

TERRIBLE SERVICE, CRASHES OFTEN AND WON'T VALUE YOU.
I never write bad reviews, only good, especiallyyyy as a business owner myself. I had been with this company for years and come to find out with their "signature box" for signature at delivery only has the option for a direct signature and not a simple task to do an indirect signature. This would save us over $5 per shipment. We were using this service for years and overpaying on shipments $5 each time. Can you image the savings we could have passed along to our customers over 6 years and thousands of shipments? The best part is that under their shipping services to "sell you" it lists indirect signature. This is something Ship Station and their other competitors offer EASILY, so check those out to save on signature options ;) They informed me that this indirect option is only available through their API system and not web based. This means that you need to have programming experience to do it. I asked if they can do it for me to help (I have been a customer for MANY years) and they informed me they won't and that I can hire someone. Their response: If you have the programming resources, you can certainly setup API for your Shippo account. Are you joking? You can't even help someone who has given you business for many years? Well, now I am moving my business over to ship station since they have this already integrated in their system and all I have to do is click a button and it's done. PS agree with the others your new interface is terrible. They will not value you as a customer or go any extra length to help with a need if you have one.

Bikini Crush Swimwear
Mer än 9 år användning av appen
Shippo svarade 17 februari 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and we apologize we're unable to implement your API for you. We do value our customers and we are very sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the service you received.

Hopefully, we can clarify a bit further. This does take a software engineer to develop and our team does not offer these services. All customers who are implemented with the Shippo API have developed the integration themselves, or, have paid a software engineer to do so.

We will pass your feedback along to our teams about the indirect signature option and we are very sorry we don't offer this through the UI at this time.

We hate to hear we're losing you as a Shippo customer. If there is anything else we can do to keep you onboard, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Redigerat 24 mars 2023

I have used Shippo for nearly every day for 5 years now with some months spending over 5kUSD in postage. Previously I liked it, my previous review for this app was glowing. It WAS a good app.

Today I was forced into using the updated version and I had a terrible experience with it. Very slow, work flow is really bad, some labels had the incorrect postage, in a few cases it did not port over the entirety of the customers address. I have a litany of issues with the updated version, too numerous to post here. Unless I can roll it back, I will be looking for a different shipping app.

Andy, Owner @
firstsalute.com
silverdollarsalute

First Salute
Redigerat 23 april 2020

I wanted to update my review because this app continues to be a true headache for my business and is costing me money. They recently changed the address on a label (I went back through and tested it) and I was on the hook for resending a customer their order. They blamed this on USPS and took no responsibility for their system removing/changing an entire building and unit number. This is a faulty app with even worse customer service.
-------Previous review below-------
I've been using Shippo for over a year now. I have given them too many opportunities to get it right. Customer service may as well be non-existent as they NEVER resolve any issues. I emailed them weeks ago regarding the issues with my packing slips printing the item quantity as 0 next to the product name. Their response was for me to change my Shopify settings on how my orders are fulfilled. My settings have been the same since launching my store, so why would I change how I fulfill my orders to accommodate this app?! There is a glitch in the Shippo system, and instead of their tech team figuring out what it is, they put the responsibility on me! Weeks later, the issue is still not resolved, so I have to manually so labels for international orders because they cannot calculate the weight without a quantity for customs.

Additionally, the USPS rates are high, and the app cannot link properly with my Fed Ex or UPS accounts. Their customer service response to this was "the process can be a bit finicky." UNREAL AND BEYOND FRUSTRATING! I have given them too many chances. Shippo is more headache than they are worth with their "finicky" system and non-existent customer service and tech team.

Beneathyourmask
7 september 2017

We were happily using Shippi UNTIL... we ran into a problem. Then no customer service support only through email and they just blamed UPS for everything. As a customer, you get stuck in between the carrier who has not access to the app blaming Shoppi and Shippo who just keeps saying "Look at this error! This is the the carrier's fault!" After trying to resolve this for more than a week going back and forth back and forth back and forth between UPS and Shippo, we are giving us. Not sure what other apps are better but we are certainly not able to, even if we wanted to, use Shippo because they just failed to provide the customer service. We have disappointed customers and it is really affecting our business. We have no choice but to stop using the app .

Miteracollection
Redigerat 7 november 2022

SHIPPO! PLEASE - stop making changes. Everything was going great, then BAM, no longer great. When I select orders in the shopify system (let's say 50 orders) those 50 orders no longer show up in shippo. They now have 3-4 random orders added to my new search term. Leaving so much room for error. What was once an easy quick part of our workflow now no longer works like it used to. Bummer.

Gigi and Max
Nästan 7 år användning av appen
27 november 2023

Having a lot of problems with your software. It keeps trying to print labels for overnight shipping a day late. We pic the 27th so ship out priority overnight and the label prints out the 29th for delivery. Seems to happen right at 4pm local time here all of a sudden instead of next day arrival the labels print out for the day after they are supposed to arrive when using priority overnight via FedEx. This is causing us a have to hand print labels right at the end of the day when we are in a hurry. Please address this problem ASAP or we will have to find a different shipping app.

Vivid Aquariums
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
Shippo svarade 29 november 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Shippo and we're sorry to see the issues you are encountering with FedEx Priority Overnight labels.

I see that Evie has reached out to you regarding label creation cutoff times for FedEx Priority Overnight labels. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused!

We appreciate your feedback. Please let us know if we can assist with anything else.

13 februari 2022

Better off going with Shipstation. Took a while to get all of our accounts setup (Fedex, UPS, USPS, etc). Worked fine for a bit, but then it stopped syncing our orders started receiving error messages. Their support was dumbfounded for several weeks and kept telling me that they had escalated the issue. After waiting for over a month to see a resolution, I finally uninstalled the program and have went to shipstation. Have not had an issue with them. In fact they offer more shipping options that Shippo did not, which saves me more money in the long run. Shippo . . . I hope you guys can figure out some better IT support. A small medium business cannot operate if your shipping software does not work for over a month.

UXO Supplements
Mer än 5 år användning av appen
Shippo svarade 14 februari 2022

Hello,

Thank you for leaving this feedback and we're very sorry to hear your issue is not resolved. We see you're working with one of our Team Leads, Jazmine, and she has been working with our engineers to find the root cause of this issue. Unfortunately, troubleshooting can take time as we do need additional information from customers when follow-up questions arise. That said, we absolutely understand needing your orders to import and this is a high priority for us. We will continue to work with our engineering team and Jazmine will reach out to you with any new updates. We hope we can win you back when this is completely resolved.