Recensioner (547)

• 3 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 12 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
27 februari 2024

Easy to use, but limited in some options

Oliezi Outdoors
3 månader användning av appen
Shippo svarade 28 februari 2024

Hello,

Thank you for your review! We're glad you're enjoying Shippo and would love to hear how we can make this integration even better. Please reach out to us at support@shippo.com with any additional feedback. We're happy to help!

Shippo Support

17 september 2014

UPDATE:
If you use this app to ship internationally, make sure to check the rates on the actual shipping company's website. I had over $41 in fees from UPS that were not disclosed, alluded to, or even mentioned when given my quotes from Shippo. I suggested that they at least put a link to these additional fees, as I could have selected USPS for $6 more through the Shippo portal and not been charged $41 by UPS. Just do your own homework about international fees first - as there are some that are hard to find (UPS's own calculator didn't have some of them, nor a link to their brokerage fees).

ORIGINAL:
This app is easy to use and I love not having to search rates and type in destination information! I did compare pricing for my first couple of shipments and Shippo's rates were either lower than the rates I get for my existing corporate accounts for FedEx and USPS and in just a couple of instances (usually for packages under one pound) the same. So now I don't look anymore since I know I'm getting a better deal using Shippo and it's so easy.

HummingbirdHQ.com
Mer än 9 år användning av appen
5 november 2015

Overall, this is a wonderful shipping app. We've been using it since the beginning, and it allows us to streamline communication with our warehouse, and keep track of all tracking information.

There are a few features we would like to see but the team has been quick to improve the application, so I'm sure it will continue to get better over the coming months.

Baublerella
Mer än 8 år användning av appen
13 april 2017

Could. Not. Be. Easier! Plus, they save us a bit on the cost of USPS shipping at our shop https://www.BIYHomebrewSupply.com , which is awesome! Now, what could make it 5 stars? If the FedEx and UPS integrations got a tiered discount like the USPS integration does. That would be most helpful.

Biyhbs
Mer än 6 år användning av appen
20 januari 2021

We've been using Shippo for years. Most of it works great, but when trying to process multiple orders at once we almost always have a few fail and it causes a lot more work for us. Also wish they had a white list or default shipping method by default as we end up sometimes selecting the wrong one and having to refund label (wait 30 mins) then make another using the correct method.

Happy Endings™
Kanada
Nästan 6 år användning av appen
6 september 2017

Great app and great shipping rates. Excellent customer service, fast replies!

Lenzo Housing
Kanada
Nästan 6 år användning av appen
30 april 2014

Shippo app is user-friendly. It imports all shipping information from your Shopify page. And their shipping rate is reasonable!

BLUE FAIRY SHOP
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
24 juli 2014

Great shipping app. Easy to use and connects directly to your shopify store. My only complaint is that you can't choose to pay for postage as you go along rather than being billed at the end of a week

Floridas Dying Records
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
1 maj 2018

just intalled the Shippo app....very easy to use / navigate....the return shipping label option very helpful (automatically flips the address's!) and the rates that Shippo gets from the carriers are great!....and the support team is very repsonsive / helpful!.....great team all around!.....

Apresurrection
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
30 september 2014

It was working great when I had it on test mode, I fulfilled my orders on shopify, then I went back to shippo and it marked the orders as shipped. Now that I am not on test mode, it automatically marks the order as shipped (and fulfilled on shopify) when I create the shipping label. Can this create confusion or make it hard to track which orders have actually shipped? Technically the order should not be marked as shipped until it leaves my home. I would love to hear from you guys. Overall its a great app.

Evolve Apparel