Shippo ‑ Shipping Made Easy

Shippo ‑ Shipping Made Easy

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
Shippo
November 25, 2018

Simple pay as you go pricing, good integrations, and support ZPL II label formats. What more could you ask for?

blueAcro
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 23, 2018

Excellent app and customer service! Inexpensive shipping rates and easy to navigate interface is a plus :)

LED Grow Lights Depot
Time spent using app: Almost 8 years
October 16, 2018

I have enjoyed using this app to help with creating return labels for customers. Recently, I had an issue and contacted the support team and they responded very quickly (within a few hours) and they were able to help with different suggestions which ultimately helped me solve the issue at hand! I'd definitely give this app a shot if you're looking for a way to manually create return labels to send to your customers.

Shop Rebel Chic
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 14, 2018

Shippo is the easiest and best shipping app out there ! I am a canadian business and I have been using it for a year. I have tried a few at the beginning and I fell in love with Shippo. It's easy to use, I love the interface, I can print my labels but also my customs documents in on place, and all that at an excellent price.
I have had to use support a month ago to help with a problem in the system after a change in Shopify and the support was fast and courteous and the problem was solved quickly.
I recommand this app higly !

Natur-Aux-Pattes
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 12, 2018

Been using Shippo for several years and have never had an issue. Just had to contact support this week with a small problem. Support responded immediately and the fix was simple. We were back on track and shipping right away with no down time. Thank you so much for your great customer service! Having an app is one thing, but providing great tech support is outstanding and means a lot to us as a small business having to do everything on our own. Thank you Shippo!

Graphic Spaces