Shippo

Deliver by design. Start shipping with Shippo, free.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Monrow

Requesting support would usually take long but not at all, it was a very fast response and they were very helpful!

Socialite Beauty

Shippo works well for all of our shipping needs.

Soul Niche

App works great for what we need. Good customer support - that's important!

Mission Workshop

This App has been working great for us so far and integrates seamlessly with both our Shopify site and Return Logic- which is our return App.
Although we are new to the program and I can't comment on long term use, I will say that the Customer Service has been very good and fully engaged with getting us set up.

Uniquely Yoga

Shippo is awesome. Simple and easy to use. Creating return labels was a huge hassle for me with the last shipping app I had, but with Shippo it is just one click. And it is easy to create custom orders to send out as well.
Love them

Little India Salwar Boutique

Makes it easy to keep up with sales on multiple channels, love it!

Kristofer Buckle

Great product. Very intuitive to set up and use. Customer support has been fantastic and super responsive (usually within the day). Highly recommend.

Shopsimplyworkout

User-friendly and a great support staff. We've had a couple hiccups but that happens with any company. What I value more - is the response and the openness to listen to clients...which you will find here. Keep it up Shippo.

Discover Found

We reviewed a few different shipping apps and went with Shippo because it was very intuitive and suited our size and needs in terms of ease of use and price. I was worried that there was only email support as opposed to phone or chat, but their email support team has been amazing.

Killzone Flashlights

We have been using Shippo for a few years now with no issues. Support has been fast to respond to any questions we have.