Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Pukkamate

pretty good apart from it costs more than other 3rd party senders

Soccerware Co

Shippo is great. But for my store, it hasn't provided me with any extra added benefits over Shopify.

Baublerella

Overall, this is a wonderful shipping app. We've been using it since the beginning, and it allows us to streamline communication with our warehouse, and keep track of all tracking information.

There are a few features we would like to see but the team has been quick to improve the application, so I'm sure it will continue to get better over the coming months.

21shirtsformen

Good shipping app. Been using it since I started my website. For now I only use USPS but other options are there if I need them. UPDATE: The Support team has helped me figure out what was going on with the pricing on my end. Thanks Shippo.

Evolve Apparel

It was working great when I had it on test mode, I fulfilled my orders on shopify, then I went back to shippo and it marked the orders as shipped. Now that I am not on test mode, it automatically marks the order as shipped (and fulfilled on shopify) when I create the shipping label. Can this create confusion or make it hard to track which orders have actually shipped? Technically the order should not be marked as shipped until it leaves my home. I would love to hear from you guys. Overall its a great app.

HummingbirdHQ.com

UPDATE:
If you use this app to ship internationally, make sure to check the rates on the actual shipping company's website. I had over $41 in fees from UPS that were not disclosed, alluded to, or even mentioned when given my quotes from Shippo. I suggested that they at least put a link to these additional fees, as I could have selected USPS for $6 more through the Shippo portal and not been charged $41 by UPS. Just do your own homework about international fees first - as there are some that are hard to find (UPS's own calculator didn't have some of them, nor a link to their brokerage fees).

ORIGINAL:
This app is easy to use and I love not having to search rates and type in destination information! I did compare pricing for my first couple of shipments and Shippo's rates were either lower than the rates I get for my existing corporate accounts for FedEx and USPS and in just a couple of instances (usually for packages under one pound) the same. So now I don't look anymore since I know I'm getting a better deal using Shippo and it's so easy.

Floridas Dying Records

Great shipping app. Easy to use and connects directly to your shopify store. My only complaint is that you can't choose to pay for postage as you go along rather than being billed at the end of a week

manycases.com

Great, if you're managing a single store. Managing multiple stores with this app doesn't work well at the moment (6-28-14)

BLUE FAIRY SHOP

Shippo app is user-friendly. It imports all shipping information from your Shopify page. And their shipping rate is reasonable!

World A.B.S™

I've not used the app yet but can you add DPD to the list of shippers?

2 Next