Shippo

The end-to-end shipping platform for every business.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Yookiwool

Love that you pay per label/per use rather than a monthly rate. Access to great shipping rates. Superb customer service. Love this App for our little shop! Would love to see the ability to merge/combine orders in the future (for packing slip purposes and shipping multiple orders with one label/tracking number).

Hickory Ridge Soaps

The best app for shipping! We've used this app for several months now and highly recommend it. Very affordable and I love how they integrate with other platforms such as Etsy. Some of their Priority Mail prices are even cheaper to use than Etsy shipping. This app definitely saves you money.

Green Baby Planet

We were NOT interested in copying and pasting customers' addresses into specific mail carriers or PayPal for shipping - this is definitely a one-stop shop, and it's been incredibly useful. You pay for the postage + $.05 (for Shippo), which is no biggie to us and well worth it.

Austin Darnell Photography

Amazing. Ive been using Shippo since it first came and and it continues to get better. They are constantly improving the app based on what customers are asking for. If you ever have a problem there customer service is amazing, some of the best I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. During one of the updates they had removed one of my favorite features, I sent them a quick message and within a couple hours it was back. Simply great people working here.

Thanks Shippo!

Bikini Luxe Swim

100 Percent The Absolute best shipping app out there. The customer service is out of this world, they often answer within minutes, there is never any down time, the shipping is simple and easy to use and saves a ton of money. This was by far one of our favorite apps that we have ever installed. If you are looking for a way to save money on shipping and also support a wonderful company then this is the one to do it with! A+++++++

Devon
Media Rep & Analyst
Bikini Luxe - Designer Bikinis - Luxury Women's Fashion

Nezzi Hart

AMAZING app! Have saved tons in shipping costs and it has streamlined everything about the shipping process. Quick, easy, & efficient.

Education And More

It is extremely easy to use and would recommend it! We had tried another shipping app but just too many clicks and hoops to jump through to get to printing labels. Support is great too -- I've had a few questions and they were answered within a few hours.

Elephant Highway

Shippo is a great way to easily create and print shipping labels and packing slips. The bulk ship feature is also a must-have!

Fifty Shades of Intimacy

If you are the shipper this is the way to print labels. I use with Shopify Order Printer for my packing list. This works with the Zebra Printers for your shipping labels and is a must have.

Dr. Stadnyk's Hot Sauce

I co-run a small hot sauce company, but also work a full time job so time is often a precious commodity. Shippo is absolutely the most essential app we have. It streamlines the shipping process to an amazing degree and is a wonderful timesaver.

Shippo integrates seamlessly with the Shopify store, meaning it only takes a few clicks to import all of the most recent orders and generate USPS pre-paid shipping labels. It saves me all of the hassle of going to the post office, the pain of manually entering shipping information, and it even saves me a decent percentage because the USPS prices through shippo are lower than what I am eligible for myself. All in all, and wonderful app.

For folks that run outside funding events, such as Kickstarter campaigns, this app is also wonderfully useful. The batch import function allows you to upload a spreadsheet containing all of your customers then generate shipping labels for everyone in that spreadsheet with one click of a button. It helped make Kickstarter order fulfillment much less painful.

All in all, 5/5 stars!