Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Mia Joy Studio

Such a disappointment.
The App originally worked well. After about a year of using it I ran into some issues. I sent a very clear email to Shippo in regards to the issues I was having requesting help. I received and email back from them stating that they were working on fixing the issues. After about a month of waiting I contacted them again since the issues were still there. They again told me they were still working on the problems. Another month passed and still the app was not working properly and I was wasting a lot of time trying to work around the persistent problems. I contacted them again, this time via the phone. They assured me that they would fix the issues. Here we are, months later and still nothing. I am deleting this app and would never recommend it to anyone of my friends who sell on shopify.
The consistent leading on, that you are working on fixing the issues is a complete lack of integrity. If you can't fix your problems, be honest about it and recommend another company/app that will work better for your customer.

Gemajewelry

Signed up for the app based on reviews. Could not even enter my business shipping information due to a bug or terrible error handling. Entered all required information and the app reformatted some lines after refreshing without displaying any errors. Tried maybe 20 variations of names addresses phone numbers, but nothing worked with zero error messaging. Uninstalled

Brew Innovations

Customer service sucks! If you have no issues with integration, then good on you. As soon as you have an issue, you'll realize how unorganized this company is. No one has actually given me a fix as to why suddenly my carrier settings aren't corresponding any more, and they clearly have no interest in getting back to their customers in a timely fashion.

Pink Chalk Fabrics

No USPS commercial plus pricing is a show stopper. Sorry, had to delete the app.

Minetteofficial

LOST A TOTAL OF OVER $1000 WITH THEM ALREADY.

But really though.... is this a real company or are they just con artists? Let me first start by saying this app worked pretty well for a short period of time. That is... until I started getting "surcharges" that were supposedly passed on to me from USPS. Apparently USPS thinks my packages, they weigh less than 10 oz are actually 13 lbs in some cases.

Naturally they blamed these surcharges on USPS. I've switched carriers and haven't received any at all. I've asked for the proof that these charges are coming from USPS and I've yet to received any. I've asked for proof that my disputes have actually been submitted to USPS and I've yet to receive those either.

These guys are quick to take your money but beyond that it's almost impossible to get any real answers. Customer service is slow to respond and there's no phone number to contact them. Their promise of responding within 4 hours is complete garbage so don't listen to that mess. Short of me flying to San Francisco and knocking on their office door, (Which I think is actually only a basement with two people in it) I'm pretty sure I won't be hearing any real answers anytime soon.

BE WARNED. FIND SOMETHING BETTER.

UPADATE*

It's now been over a another month and a half since my last review. No updates were given and I had to send an email to them AGAIN to get an update. Asked for proof that these charges were actually coming from USPS and they refused to provide them to me.

The Innate Co

DO NOT USE THIS APP!!!! If we could give this app -100 stars, we would. We started accumulating hundreds of dollars of auto-billing charges with our carrier because this app failed to print manifests properly. I reached out to support staff numerous times to fix this issue. They don't reply with a solution but a generic answer that they are looking into it. After giving them few months to get this issue fixed, they still didn't come up with a solution.
There are so many other issues such as refunds being rejected that these guys are just unwilling to fix. After having so much patience with them, they have given us no choice but to switch to another app.
Also at the end, they blamed us for accumulating the auto billing charges because we continued to use their app. They always told us they're looking into this issue. If they had told us even after a week that they have no intention of fixing this, we would have moved on to another app A LONG TIME AGO. They clearly have no care for their customers.

Really Good Pets Shop

They have awesome prices, however. My 1 star review is because of the following reasons.

Cons:

1. When creating multiple packages, it only lets you choose 1 size/shape box for ALL of the shipments your checkmarked. So If one of those in your list was an envelope and the other is a 10x10x6 box...you only select one size and it puts them all as that type of container. So you can only batch print shipping labels that are the same size/shape container.

2. It does NOT add the weight of the box/package to the weight of your product and come up with a total! It's ridiculous because if your product has the weight in Shopify, Shippo only brings over the weight of the product, and not the box plus the product. So technically every shipment is under weighed.

3. You cannot edit or remove easily from the batch printing like you can with shopify.

Pros:

They are cheaper than Shopify and Shippingeasy.

Summary:

I keep them installed as a back up in case there is a really outrageous price quote for a box of mine and I generate them individually and manually override weights. Sometimes they are up to 3 dollars cheaper than most other places.

I am hoping for one day that they will really care about this side of the business and make the tool really useful. But when you contact the company they say things like, Well thousands use us and have no problem with this, only you do. And, that is not the direction the company is going, we are wanting to sell our API to USPS, not become the best UI for shipping through us in Shopify. So, that is some of the reason that they don't really care if we don't like their UI. It doesn't matter to them.

P.S. I have had their software installed for 3 years...nothing has changed in that time...so...I'm looking for another permanent solution. I wish Shopify would come up with cheaper rates and I would just use them. They seem to have understood completely what we need, but their rates sucks. Hope this review was helpful.

Angels Unawear

GET A PHONE # OR CHAT SO PEOPLE THAT NEED TO SHIP PACKAGES RIGHT AWAY CAN GET A HOLD OF SOMEONE TO HELP. SUPPORT ON LINE DOESN'T ANSWER QUESTIONS ADEQUATELY.

Brainchild Scandinavia

Rubbish app, claims to have more carriers then it really does.

Kidwiz Toys

The packing list has incorrect details. It shows negative amount on the unit price.. duhh?

Been 3 weeks raised this issue multiple time. Nothing on it yet. Disappointing.