Shippo

The end-to-end shipping platform for every business.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Nannie and B's Crafts

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I have used Shippo for quite a while. Haven't had any issues so far. I like that it also works with ETSY, EBAY and other marketplaces. Shippo saves me from having to copy and paste the information. I have tried others but Shippo by far has been the best.

Huckleberry Knits

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Shippo is easy to use, with a clear interface that lets me do bulk shipping quickly. I also like the ability to import files with order info--really useful for club shipments where the product goes out monthly but are billed quarterly. One small but useful feature is that Shippo ties back into my Shopify account and automatically marks shipped orders as fulfilled. For my shipping volume, five cents is an incredible bargain. The only thing I'd like to see is an option to buy carbon offsets. Thanks for a terrific product that makes running my business that much easier!

Norwegian Wood

So far I've been really happy with this app. After using stamps.com for 5 years I started having more and more problems, so decided to make the switch. I sell on multiple platforms and I enjoy having all my shipping information in one space. The only improvement I would love to see would be an added column for the "age" of the order. I do custom/made to order items with a 2-3 week production timeline, so keeping track of where an order is within that timeline would be very helpful. Thanks!

Sprigbox

Saves us time and money. And the few time something goes wrong, customer support has been able to fix it every time within a couple of hours.

Erin Marcus Designs

Time spent using app About 4 hours

If you need help with adding additional insurance, better shipping rates- this app is amazing!!! It has saved me. I send out high value orders overseas and within NA, and this makes it super easy!!! Incredible customer service, from quick email responses and even phone calls. I highly recommend this app.

Elevated Faith

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

We've been using this app for years and it works great. Occasionally has issues, but customer support has always been super helpful in solving the problem quickly!

Full Leaf Tea Company

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

We've been using this app for years, great customer support, and works perfectly for our needs! Highly recommend!

BKIND WHOLESALE

We have been using Shippo for about a year and it works pretty good! Lately there has been some issues but their customer service is really good so I'll give a 5 stars :)

vibrant-style

Location India

I was hesitant to use another shipping app due to charges I'd experienced in the past, with other apps, that outweighed the convenience. Shippo's pricing structure is so fair and clearly designed to help growing businesses achieve efficiencies right from the start. I am able to use Shippo with two different stores on two different platforms. It's absolutely seamless! Thanks!

June 3, 2020

Hi there!

Thanks so much for the feedback. :) We are so happy to hear Shippo is working for you seamlessly! If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to reach out!

Thanks,