Shippo

Deliver by design. Start shipping with Shippo, free.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Linewatches.com

I love this app. Is easy to work with and have a simple dashboard that can anyone with no experience to use it. Also have the best shipping rates. thank you for making an perfect shipping app.

Cowbells.com

Zippy fast to install. Simple and easy to use. Our warehouse manager really likes it too! I wanted to make sure I did it right (it was so easy, I wasn't sure) and I contacted customer support. Talked with Hieu, he is amazing! Got my answer right away and all is MOOvelous. Thanks!!!!

Bessie
Cowbells.com

Alpha Clothing Co. | Aesthetic Fitness Wear / Bodybuilding apparel | Stringer Tanks, Tees, Vests

Hands down the most user-friendly, cheapest, and time saving shipping app Available. And its FREE !

Discount Wireless Accessories

So far this is a great app. Really easy to use and integrates great with Shopify. This is the only shipping App I'll use.

Alban Football

Very easy to use! These guys are great at what they do, and are always improving to make our job easier! Not to mention their support is top class. Five Stars!

Rana Jabero

Love it! Easy to use. So glad I came across this app! Very friendly support staff too! :)

B-Grade YoYo Store

Shippo has been an absolute life-saver! Dealing with high-volumes of orders in short bursts can be a real pain in the butt, but Shippo has cut my processing time in half! Easily the most worthwhile Shopify app I've ever used, and I've already recommended it to two other friends with Shopify stores.

The Wicked Griffin

I really love Shippo, and I love how I can even use it to ship items that aren't orders in my store, such as free giveaway items I do often. This definitely makes my life easier and I love that I don't have to use paypal for shipping anymore. I recommend this to anyone who is a shop owner.

Great customer service as well!

Brainstorm

Shippo has definitely streamlined our shipping process. Free to use? Only .05 cents per label? Automated sync with our Shopify store? Yes, please. It's super fast and the site is clean and easy. Great work!

Manus Men's Swimwear

I have to say that I love Shippo. It has completely transformed the way I ship my packages and process orders. It's so fast, there is no typing address needed, and I like that you have updated the website making it easier and streamlined. Great job!!