Shippo ‑ Shipping Made Easy

Shippo ‑ Shipping Made Easy

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.9)
Developer
3.9
Edited September 13, 2017

Shippo has saved so much time for our company. Instead of manually typing each label on USPS, this app has helped us create, download and print labels quicker than ever. Now we don't have to sit for periods of time typing labels and have this automated amazing app to do so. We highly recommend this app!

Alex Mika Jewelry
May 8, 2014

Well done Shippo! Love the app, super easy, no manual adding of shipping info, & far less expensive than comparable services. I'll defo keep using.

the littles
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 6, 2014

Shippo was so easy to set up and is very user-friendly. It takes no time to create a label and ship a package to a customer without visiting the post office. I highly recommend using Shippo!

SnowShoe
May 3, 2014

We have been using Shippo for 1 month and absolutely love it. Simple and fast. That's all we need from a shipping app.

machus
Time spent using app: Over 7 years
May 2, 2014

Huge huge praise so far. It all integrates amazingly well with shopify. Set up accounts with FedEx, UPS, and Endicia (USPS); plug all those accounts into Shippo, and suddenly you've got the ability to click a button from each order and view pricing options, buy a label, print it, print the invoice, and send an email to the customer with the tracking number, all from one place. All without some ridiculous monthly subscription (which is what I've always found before.) 5 cents a label is totally acceptable for the level of convenience this adds.

I use a Dymo label printer, and have to do a bit of a work-around to get the labels to print properly, but it didn't take me long to figure it out, and their site says that label formating for printers like this are coming soon, so I'm looking forward to that.

Great service, highly recommend.

WarpZone Prints
Time spent using app: About 6 years
May 1, 2014

This is a must if you want to save time, and make your life hassle free. Fully integrates with Shopify dashboard and is so easy to use. The service is phenomenal and for only 5 cents a label makes this an even better deal. Huge praises for shippo!

P.S They are already working on a minor suggestion I made to them.

517 Coffee
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 1, 2014

Shippo has made my shipping so much easier! Its easy to set up, a good price and the customer service is unreal. Very happy that I found this app and will continue to use over and over again.

9monthslove
May 1, 2014

Shippo is easy to set up, easy to use, and a good price. I am saving a lot of time preparing my shipments thanks to Shippo. I am so glad I found this app and definitely recommend it.

Sweet Baby Wraps
Time spent using app: 1 day
April 26, 2014

The best label creator app for Shopify. With fastest support.

Nice work guys.

Lumu Labs
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 25, 2014

Amazingly simple to implement and incredibly affordable.

5 Minute Recess