Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Roam & Wander

Useful and simple. Prices for USPS 1st class postage seems to be much lower than the retail price through USPS.

365NailArt

I love this app its simple amazing, easy to use and now that they added to ability to create labels for offline orders its even better

Blanc

Really amazing customer service and support. Convenient app and looking forward to it getting better.

KB Reefs

Great App! Really convenient and they take suggestions to heart.

GoDefense.fr

Great app !

Allows us to find the cheapest shipping company.

One of the rare app that is integrated with European shipping companies !

Great work guys keep it up !
Sam

Styleuno

Great app and interface with even better customer service! Easy to find the best rates on carriers and print it out right there.

There is no better free app for this!

möbius + co

Great app! This app truly delivers a cost effective shipping solution! I would highly recommend this easy to use app.

The support staff is incredibly responsive, and helped fixed a small issue the same day that it happened. All I had to say was WOW!

I would definitely recommend that you give this app a try.

Drink For Good

Love this app! This is such a wonderful shipping app and very easy and straightforward to use. My store's orders show up in Shippo after they are placed and then my shipping labels are instantly generated. I really cannot recommend this app enough.

TexasRoots

The search for cheap & easy shipping ends here!
One of my struggles in starting an online boutique has always been finding the best shipping method.
This application allows you to compare the shipping costs for each individual package from all four big shot carriers that dominate the delivery market (FedEx, UPS, TNT, & DHL) but also the smaller, local shipping providers. I have never been so excited over an app before, this one makes shipping a breeze. There are no commitments if you just want to try it out, you will only be charged after you have purchased a shipping label. I've done a lot of research and have compared several companies that provide this same service but none have met the awesome benefits and low cost service this one does. The customer service I have received has been outstanding, both friendly and helpful. I had an error printing one label because I provided an incorrect shipping address and received an e-mail containing the issue and solution a few minutes later.
You will love Shippo, give it a try!

Entertaining Elephants

Great app! We wanted something to integrate with our orders and now we found it. No need to transfer information anymore to your carrier. All orders are transferred automatically from shopify and it's great for comparing pricing options.