Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Yourfavoritetee

Banned me without warning before my second label purchase. Subsequently sent a survey about my business and what I sell. I just want to buy labels. It's not that complicated.

Miteracollection

We were happily using Shippi UNTIL... we ran into a problem. Then no customer service support only through email and they just blamed UPS for everything. As a customer, you get stuck in between the carrier who has not access to the app blaming Shoppi and Shippo who just keeps saying "Look at this error! This is the the carrier's fault!" After trying to resolve this for more than a week going back and forth back and forth back and forth between UPS and Shippo, we are giving us. Not sure what other apps are better but we are certainly not able to, even if we wanted to, use Shippo because they just failed to provide the customer service. We have disappointed customers and it is really affecting our business. We have no choice but to stop using the app .

Teak Training

Got in a crunch and Shippo failed. Couldn't print packing labels because of an error on their end and there is no phone support. Also couldn't figure out where to change an address after I created the shipping label. Software company who think it's cool not to offer phone support and are actually not cool.

Bobbiepinz

Works sometimes but can be spotty, professional discounted rates are not always applied even though I'm logged in.

I Had issues linking my UPS account from day one and customer service reps i talked to were of no help (but I figured out why once I switched to another service, explanation below).

The straw that broke the camel's back was when DHL rates just stopped working yesterday, and I kept getting errors when trying to make UPS labels.; which forced us to enter the order address one by one manually into DHL and UPS websites to purchase labels. Customer service told me that the only option for UPS to work again would be for me to go through and update every single one of my product titles to not include hypens or quotation marks, even though that was never an issue to begin with. I think this is just a lazy rep blaming the issue on the customer instead of actually looking into the problem. In the past few months that I have used Shippo I have talked to several customer service reps and I don't think any of them are fully qualified and trained to help, as bad as that sounds.

I just switched to ShippingEasy, which lives up to it's name. I had a phone call walking me through the set up and shipping process AND I was able to link my UPS account effortlessly because ShippingEasy has everything step by step with screen captures so you can easily follow along.

WHY SHIPPO DIDN'T WORK: My UPS account would not link with Shippo because Shippo kept telling me that the control ID number is optional. However, it is definitely needed for it to synch properly and can ONLY be found by downloading a .pdf of a previous bill. NONE of the customer service reps I spoke to ever mentioned the control ID number and yet ShippingEasy had it RIGHT THERE in their screen capture walk through of the process.

I'd rather pay for an app that does exactly what I want, versus a free one where I keep having issues and end up having to do orders manually.

Steer clear of Shippo and bite the bullet and spend the money for ShippingEasy, it's worth it!!!

Snahzi Cosmetics

Absolutely awful app. Nothing works, I get an error message for things that I can't even change. Won't let me do anything. Confusing to use. Couldn't be worse, wasted so much time trying to set this up.

Dante Labs

Worst app ever. The app keeps returning errors and does not save settings. This is a horrible app. A complete waste of time.

Beneathyourmask

I wanted to update my review because this app continues to be a true headache for my business and is costing me money. They recently changed the address on a label (I went back through and tested it) and I was on the hook for resending a customer their order. They blamed this on USPS and took no responsibility for their system removing/changing an entire building and unit number. This is a faulty app with even worse customer service.
-------Previous review below-------
I've been using Shippo for over a year now. I have given them too many opportunities to get it right. Customer service may as well be non-existent as they NEVER resolve any issues. I emailed them weeks ago regarding the issues with my packing slips printing the item quantity as 0 next to the product name. Their response was for me to change my Shopify settings on how my orders are fulfilled. My settings have been the same since launching my store, so why would I change how I fulfill my orders to accommodate this app?! There is a glitch in the Shippo system, and instead of their tech team figuring out what it is, they put the responsibility on me! Weeks later, the issue is still not resolved, so I have to manually so labels for international orders because they cannot calculate the weight without a quantity for customs.

Additionally, the USPS rates are high, and the app cannot link properly with my Fed Ex or UPS accounts. Their customer service response to this was "the process can be a bit finicky." UNREAL AND BEYOND FRUSTRATING! I have given them too many chances. Shippo is more headache than they are worth with their "finicky" system and non-existent customer service and tech team.

Michael Stokes Photography

Beware, no longer offers media mail shipping rates.

Ifitwags

Please be careful - they require that you send a copy of your photo id and credit card before you can set up an account. They claim it is secure but this can not be done via email - emails can be forwarded and/or hacked. They claim everyone is doing it, so don't jump off that bridge.

No merchant I have EVER dealt with online has ever requested this and I have had an online store for over 8 years using multiple vendors for different functions - even dropshippers. I have also worked for top credit card companies/processors and would advice any cardholder to run from this tactic.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL.

Unpiano Books

Was amazing for a while, but they just lost the ability to offer Media Mail. Unfortunately this renders them useless for many small businesses.