Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Fretzeppelin

Perfect and seamless integration. We're very happy to be able to use our own shipping carriers with our shipments now. There were glitches with Shopify's system and Shippo is directly in control, which we like.

Brewometer

Shippo is the single most important app on my Shopify site. I'm not sure how we'd operate with out it. So easy to use. Amazing customer support. Get it.

Vrge

Been using them for over a year and it works great for US domestic USPS shipments. Their DHL rates are not bad either for international. Any questions we had customer support always answered in a timely manner.

Amano Artisans

Shippo makes it easy to ship my Etsy and Shopify orders. Their support was very quick when I had an integration issue due to my theme update.
So far so good. Thank you!

Smart Brands Mx

We have been using Shippo for a while and ran into trouble after our carrier blocked our account for a short period. After that we were not able anymore to print any labels through goshippo so we turned to support for help. Within 24 hours we got an answer and the problem was solved!

The August Tree

We've been using Shippo for more than a year. It is pretty straightforward but does not give any leeway for resetting refunded shipments. What was incredibly frustrating was that there is no way to contact support real-time and they do not respond to emails.

Update: It turned out that they did not receive my inquiry - and Amanda immediately sorted out my issue. She gave me three workarounds to my problem which I greatly appreciate.

Newcreationdemo

We've been using Shippo for a little over two months. It works outstanding for USPS domestic shipments. Reviewing rates, paying for label, downloading label, printing label seemed too many steps at the beginning but now it has become part of our work flow; and it works well.
We do like to recognize the service support and technical team. They are truly customer focused and took immediate action when we had issues to sync orders between Shopify and Shippo, and with downloading the correct sender address. Well done! Thank you...

June Ruby

Great app. Very user friendly and great customer service!

Shendrones

Been using it for 3 years now and am very satisfied. Customer service is fast and responsive, and the interface is excellent. It's actually easier for me to scan my unfulfilled orders in Shippo than Shopify (sorry Shopify).

Lasersandlights Com

Great app to help our shipping department save time and money. Highly recommend this app !

www.lasersandlights.com