Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Beard And Company

We have used Shippo with our store for the past 4 years. We find their system straightforward and easy to use.

All-natural beard care products proudly made in Colorado:

Litter One

Shippo is extremely easy to transition to and use! The customer service had patience for all of the tedious questions that I had for them! I highly recommend Shippo :)

Warmblood Tack Store

We've been using Shippo for a few years now and it's saved us much time and money. In addition, we've been having difficulty setting up our UPS account with our Shippo/Shopify account and Adam, at Shippo, was able to link it up for us. So happy with the service. Excellent app!

Invisawear

This software does exactly what we need it to! Super simple to set up, connect to our Shopify store and sync with existing orders. I love that it automatically exports the tracking numbers into our Shopify email notifications to customers (saves a lot of copy and pasting). I also love that it doesn't require a subscription, you only pay a small fee for what you use. We are using FedEx One Rate as our primary shipping service. I've had difficulty finding software compatible with FedEx One Rate but I'm psyched Shippo can support it!

Moresca Clothing Costume

Easy to use. Great for shipping USPS packages insured. The only time I needed support, it was quick and friendly.

American Quilt Company

SHIPPO responded quickly to my email and advised me that they were already aware of the problem and working on it. The problem was cleared up by mid day.

Monrow

Requesting support would usually take long but not at all, it was a very fast response and they were very helpful!

Socialite Beauty

Shippo works well for all of our shipping needs.

Soul Niche

App works great for what we need. Good customer support - that's important!

Mission Workshop

This App has been working great for us so far and integrates seamlessly with both our Shopify site and Return Logic- which is our return App.
Although we are new to the program and I can't comment on long term use, I will say that the Customer Service has been very good and fully engaged with getting us set up.