Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Moresca Clothing Costume

Easy to use. Great for shipping USPS packages insured. The only time I needed support, it was quick and friendly.

American Quilt Company

SHIPPO responded quickly to my email and advised me that they were already aware of the problem and working on it. The problem was cleared up by mid day.

Monrow

Requesting support would usually take long but not at all, it was a very fast response and they were very helpful!

Socialite Beauty

Shippo works well for all of our shipping needs.

Soul Niche

App works great for what we need. Good customer support - that's important!

Mission Workshop

This App has been working great for us so far and integrates seamlessly with both our Shopify site and Return Logic- which is our return App.
Although we are new to the program and I can't comment on long term use, I will say that the Customer Service has been very good and fully engaged with getting us set up.

Uniquely Yoga

Shippo is awesome. Simple and easy to use. Creating return labels was a huge hassle for me with the last shipping app I had, but with Shippo it is just one click. And it is easy to create custom orders to send out as well.
Love them

Little India Salwar Boutique

Makes it easy to keep up with sales on multiple channels, love it!

Kristofer Buckle

Great product. Very intuitive to set up and use. Customer support has been fantastic and super responsive (usually within the day). Highly recommend.

Shopsimplyworkout

User-friendly and a great support staff. We've had a couple hiccups but that happens with any company. What I value more - is the response and the openness to listen to clients...which you will find here. Keep it up Shippo.