Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Designlikewhoa

Great app with seamless Shopify integration! Shippo keeps shipping simple and helps to save time on creating labels. I've also only had great experiences with customer service!

Mountain Vs Plains

Wonderful customer service and such a user-friendly interface. I would recommend Shippo to anyone!

Night Queen Ny

Excellent customer service, very prompt response. I've been using Shippo for approximately 2 years & this app is amazing in so many ways, easy to create and print shipping labels.

Puck Abby

Love this app. This has been the one and only shipping app I have used since opening my online store. Any questions are always answered right away. Works seamlessly with shopify themes and it's easy to create and print shipping labels.

Jessicamrocks

Super easy to use, seamless integration with my Shopify store. Their support team is excellent- very helpful and tons of follow up if there is ever a question or issue!

Justthegoods

I've been using Shippo for approximately 2 years for all my USPS domestic mail (plant-based skin care products shipped from Canada in cooperation with a 3rd party brokerage firm), and I'm very pleased. Integration with Shopify is a breeze (recipient address and order data in; tracking number out), and postage pricing is the best I've encountered, so far. I also appreciate that it can accept and understand metric units -- when comparing options, I noticed Shipstation can't, ridiculous since most of the world operates in metric! Anyway, TLDR: I highly recommend Shippo =-)

My only complaint is that insurance doesn't automatically include the cost of shipping. Insurance values (in CAD) are entered on one page, shipping rates (USD) are on the following page... it's not intuitive to go back to the previous page and increase the insurance value to include the cost of shipping in USD (converted into CAD, so everything matches). I found this out the hard way when I needed to claim through shipsurance and only got reimbursed for the value of the products. Adding the price of postage automatically would make sense.

(june 28)

Suite One Studio

Top-notch! User friendly interface with all the necessary details to ship worldwide. The support team also provides excellent customer service if you ever need them.

The Birdhouse Chick 2

Simply superb! I've been using the app for over 6 months and it's been a pleasure. Easy fix if you have multiple boxes for a single line item- as some products ship in two boxes. Ever need an extra label for an order? Solution is here! Support is highly responsive. Would strongly recommend this app for a more flexible label solution. Oh- and my FedEx account ties right in with same discounts!

Andybowman

I've been using Shippo for a couple months now & absolutely love it!! It has made shipping very easy. It's easy to use & I've only had to contact support once & was taken care of quickly. It has a few options that we didn't have before & now has me spoiled. I would hate to go back to the program we were using before!

Thevintageartistry

I've been using Shippo for several years and recommend it to everyone I know! Prompt and efficient support when needed!