Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Woodchucks Wood

I've been using it for one evening.
Things I like:

USPS prices. The cost for USPS labels on Shopify have always equaled USPS prices on Amazon, penny for penny. Thus, I never thought it was possible to get USPS prices any lower....but I was wrong. Shippo's cost for USPS labels is SIGNIFICANTLY lower.

Another thing I like is that Shippo can print (optional) the order number on the label.
What I don't like:
I wish they didn't print the date on the label. It's not necessary. Nobody else does. Problem is, sometimes my post office complains if the date is off by 1 or 2 days....but that's doesn't mean it's not worth 5 stars.

You can't enter the pkg weight as pounds and ounces....only decimal. My scales all read something like 3 lb 7 oz. What's that in decimal? Heck if I know....3.3? 3.4? I dunno....

I'm having some difficulty getting my own UPS account attached, but I think that's my issue, and not Shippo's. We'll see how well they work with resolving this with me....but for now....this app is 5 stars.

Windys Sukiyaki

Have been using Shippo for quite sometimes. It is easy to use, syncs with Shopify no problem, and the customer service is excellent. Will keep using Shippo and would recommend it!

Kineticsociety

Definitely a must have for bulk creating your shipping labels. The commercial shipping rates are pretty good, but Shopify own shipping label rates are even better for USPS (if you use it and are okay with fulfilling orders one at a time).

It is extremely user friendly and onboarding any employee to create labels is easy. A must have for sure for your shipping needs.

Ishiki Home

Shippo has been a great tool for us to help with shipping. I recently ran into a snag, and Amanda from support quickly took care of it for us.

Isle Paper

AMAZING!!! SO MUCH BETTER THAN SHIPSTATION!!!!!!
I've been using shipstation with constant headaches - error messages, issues with the carrier integrations... I am so happy I took the time to make the switch!!! Could not recommend Shippo enough. It's such a refreshingly simple and intuitive interface. It has all the features and auto-filling you need to make the whole thing run smoothly. If there's one thing I'd change, it would be better ways to combine or split shipments - this is commonplace and the 'help articles' recommend workarounds, not real solutions.

Atlas Preservation

Easy to use and great shipping rates!

Over Box

I recently launched an e-commerce business on Shopify and installed the Shippo app to help get a handle on all of the variables associated with shipping products. It has been AMAZING so far - its everything a vendor needs to get a grip on shipping. The customer service would get SIX STARS if I could give it.

Paul - www.Over-box.com

Paralott

Highly recommend this application!

Rollick

User-friendly platform, great integration with Shopify, discounted shipping, and awesome customer support! What more could a gal ask for?? :) Shippo has been the only shipping app I have used and I don't see myself changing any time soon!

Water Gallery Worldwide

We absolutely love how Shippo simplifies our shipping process. This is one of our most important apps. Customer service is amazing. Definitely recommend Shippo!