Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Cheap and Easy Shipping - Get Live in Five Minutes!

Finli

Does not offer any value for Canadians. I signed up to get a volume shipping discount with Canada post but Shippo does not offer any. When adding Canada Post as a Carrier in settings, it asks me to connect my own account. Very miss-leading.

Lucid Living Co.

This app is useless and it charged me a hidden fee of $10 when I did not use it even once. I thought it would help me get cheaper rates for shipping but Shopify offers cheaper rates so I truly do not see any point in this app. Pretty sure all these 5 star reviews were paid for because it's purely useless. I would give it negative star reviews if I could. And I really wish I could get my $10 back since I did not even use this app. NOT ONCE. Hidden fees also tell me this app is full of scams. Hopefully I can uninstall it properly so I don't get charged again.

Dear Shopify Admin, please take this app off the market because I just looked at the other 1 star reviews and I am now terrified that more money will be taken from my account.

Coconutradio

Portal 108

I downloaded this app - lured in by the 2 weeks free trial - just to see if it was what I was looking for. I realised pretty quickly that it wasn't so I un-installed it the same day. ****However - beware, if you don't downgrade your account to the free version via the actual account set up - they will send you a bill for $25.***
Simply uninstalling the app doesn't work as far as they are concerned.
You have to log into the account that you set up and cancel your account.
Well I couldn't find an option to cancel that account for the life of me. So I emailed them and told them to cancel it at their end, and to stop sending me emails, yet they persist! Ive never even used the service they offer, just downloaded it to check it out.
You guys need to install a delete my account option on your "support" site.
I will be forwarding my complaint to Shopify as well.
If there was a no star review, I'd give you that!

Cutters Fabric

THEY STOLEN MY MONEY, IM NOT USING THIS APP FOR AROUND 1 YEAR AND TODAY THEY STOLEN ME BY PAYPAL $600 I DONT WHY
KEEP AWAY!!!

Mia Joy Studio

Such a disappointment.
The App originally worked well. After about a year of using it I ran into some issues. I sent a very clear email to Shippo in regards to the issues I was having requesting help. I received and email back from them stating that they were working on fixing the issues. After about a month of waiting I contacted them again since the issues were still there. They again told me they were still working on the problems. Another month passed and still the app was not working properly and I was wasting a lot of time trying to work around the persistent problems. I contacted them again, this time via the phone. They assured me that they would fix the issues. Here we are, months later and still nothing. I am deleting this app and would never recommend it to anyone of my friends who sell on shopify.
The consistent leading on, that you are working on fixing the issues is a complete lack of integrity. If you can't fix your problems, be honest about it and recommend another company/app that will work better for your customer.

Gemajewelry

Signed up for the app based on reviews. Could not even enter my business shipping information due to a bug or terrible error handling. Entered all required information and the app reformatted some lines after refreshing without displaying any errors. Tried maybe 20 variations of names addresses phone numbers, but nothing worked with zero error messaging. Uninstalled

Brew Innovations

Customer service sucks! If you have no issues with integration, then good on you. As soon as you have an issue, you'll realize how unorganized this company is. No one has actually given me a fix as to why suddenly my carrier settings aren't corresponding any more, and they clearly have no interest in getting back to their customers in a timely fashion.

Pink Chalk Fabrics

No USPS commercial plus pricing is a show stopper. Sorry, had to delete the app.

Minetteofficial

LOST A TOTAL OF OVER $1000 WITH THEM ALREADY.

But really though.... is this a real company or are they just con artists? Let me first start by saying this app worked pretty well for a short period of time. That is... until I started getting "surcharges" that were supposedly passed on to me from USPS. Apparently USPS thinks my packages, they weigh less than 10 oz are actually 13 lbs in some cases.

Naturally they blamed these surcharges on USPS. I've switched carriers and haven't received any at all. I've asked for the proof that these charges are coming from USPS and I've yet to received any. I've asked for proof that my disputes have actually been submitted to USPS and I've yet to receive those either.

These guys are quick to take your money but beyond that it's almost impossible to get any real answers. Customer service is slow to respond and there's no phone number to contact them. Their promise of responding within 4 hours is complete garbage so don't listen to that mess. Short of me flying to San Francisco and knocking on their office door, (Which I think is actually only a basement with two people in it) I'm pretty sure I won't be hearing any real answers anytime soon.

BE WARNED. FIND SOMETHING BETTER.

UPADATE*

It's now been over a another month and a half since my last review. No updates were given and I had to send an email to them AGAIN to get an update. Asked for proof that these charges were actually coming from USPS and they refused to provide them to me.

Previous 1 3