Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Its Untamed Beauty

I am heartbroken that recently the support I received from Shippo has been so bad. I relocated to Germany and have had so many issues with Deutsche Post which was recommended via SHIPPO. I have sent over 500 packages with Shippo & right before the holidays they I run into a lot of issues. The customs forms don't print with the labels and I have over 50 orders I have to refund because I am in Germany and Shippo failed me. I may have to shut my business down.

BKIND

This app has been messing so badly our inventory, we had to hire someone full time to deal with the angry customers. I've had no support at all from the app and it works 4days/5

DUMP BOX

Everything has worked Great for 5+ years that I’ve used it... Until Today! The new user interface is absolutely Atrocious. The screen looks cluttered, you can’t easily view the items listed in each order clearly because of the massive about of text on the screen. The layout is terrible, and the options for editing customs forms on international shipments is horrendous. If I can’t go back to the original layout, I’m leaving Shippo immediately.

September 11, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for providing your honest feedback about Shippo. We truly appreciate feedback like this as it helps us improve our product.

We also thank you for jumping on the phone with members of our Product Team to discuss this further. We are so glad we could come to a resolution!

If there is anything else you need, please let us know!

NICOBLU

I have used Shippo in many stores I've built and run in Shopify.

However, I recently installed Shippo into a new store I am building. While the user names/emails associated with all my Shippo accounts are different, Shippo pulled all the data from another store. Data such as payment info, addresses, every order, customer details, etc.

1) I can not get Shippo to pull info for the store I am building out (no way to change billing details or addresses) but also 2) the data import is a massive privacy breach–and one that the client whose info is being pulled would absolute not appreciate.

Reached out to Shippo numerous times. Was given negligent responses (try logging out, logging in... yer, that's 101) and (we've fixed the issue, just go ahead and manually hide the other store's order... thousands of pages of this).

The hidden orders popped up again. There is still now way to change billing so payment goes to this new store's credit card, not the other client's. The addresses... also no way to change.

I have reached out numerous times and no one seems to care.

Uninstalled Shippo and installed Ship Station instead.

Now tempted to go back and uninstall Shippo on ALL the other stores I manage, as I will not be dealing with this with Ship Station or Easy Post... or numerous other options availlable.

Shame on Shippo.

I give them an F.

September 9, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving your honest feedback about Shippo. We checked our ticketing system and it looks like our awesome advocate, LeKea, spoke with you a few times on the phone to ensure all incorrect information was removed. We're so happy we could get that sorted for you!

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach back out to our Support Team. You can reach them via chat/phones M-F beginning at 9 AM PST. You can also reach us by email from 6 AM - 6 PM PST.

Beoffcut

This app says it provides rates for UK customers but it doesn't. It's misleading after spending so much time trying solve the issue it turns out that they don't have parcelforce or any UK negotiated rates

Red Bay Coffee

This expensive paid app is better than having to use Shopify itself to print labels. That's about it. There support is horrible and none existence, to say the least, no contact phone numbers of course (why to hide a phone #?)....they are very laid back in responding to issues with Canned messages and more so now with the COVID situation which they blame very conveniently after responding to a query days later which usually ends with; "we are sorry we are very very busy due to the COVID situation" and "by the way, we do not, of course, have a solution for your problems but will let our team know about it". They are not looking at adding other carriers, not looking at an option to help customers being able to filter out "local pickup orders" from Shopify which of course do not need to to be shipped, they do not support customizing packing slips, do not support refund options (which was there before), their system freezes often when doing batch payment processing of 100 orders at a time (there system defaults back to 25 orders..imagine a business doing batch processing 25 orders at a time when you have to ship out a 1,000 orders per day?). Their billing system likes to stop accepting payments randomly even when you have used that credit card for months. When you contact them about it they will just send you Canned message with a link to billing page....wonderful service. I am currently looking at an alternative like Shipping Easy etc....

August 10, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and leaving your honest feedback about Shippo. We are very sorry to hear you've not had a great experience with our Support Team. This is never something we want!

While we have been very busy due to an increase in the amount of customer outreach from COVID, we certainly would not want to use this as an excuse to send canned messages and we apologize if our responses came off that way. To improve our response times, we have worked on hiring more team members so we're able to get back to our customers more quickly.

I also apologize if it was difficult to find our live support options. We do offer live chat and phone support M-F beginning at 9 AM PST. We also offer email support M-Sun. You can access all of these options by logging into Shippo and clicking on the "Support" icon on the bottom of the page.

It looks like you spoke on the phone with one of our awesome advocates, Rodrigo, and you have been using Shippo regularly! Thank you so much for giving us another shot!

If there is anything else you need, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Much Ado Boutique

I tried to set up my Shippo account and do some testing. I could not figure out any way to handle local pickups (store pickups). Shopify handles these just fine. Shippo doesn't recognize them and wants to print postage. This is not why I am giving Shippo one star. I upgraded my trial to the "Professional" version so I could try out their customer support. That's when I realized they do not have customer support. They have what appears to be an outsourced customer service team that only knows how to send "canned" email responses. I asked about the local shipping issue and received a response "I'm sorry Shippo is not meeting your needs...would you like us to cancel your account?" That's awesome support. No thanks guys...I can cancel my own account...So I did.

June 3, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for leaving your feedback about Shippo and our Support Team. We apologize you had this experience as this is not what we strive for. We are very sorry that the messages seemed bot like - we are definitely human and I can see how that did not come across that way.

We attempted to call you earlier to discuss this but weren't able to get through. That said, we would love to help you get set up. If you'd like you can call us back on the number we listed in the voicemail, or reach out through email with a better time to talk.

For reference, we do offer live chat support from 9-2 PST M-F and phone support from 9-5 PST M-F. You can find these options by clicking the "Support" button from within your Shippo dashboard.

We apologize again for the experience you had.

Market Sale

I was not able to print any label even after upgrade my account it give me error message that I have to contact costumer service which I did and one week later few emails were send and no respond

Love Dirty

The service reps did not know what ORM-D goods are, they cannot supply the services they offered. I would not recommend them. Desktop Shipper was able to more in one half hour conversation than multiple Shippo calls.

April 15, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for leaving honest feedback about your experience with Shippo and our team. I understand this was a frustrating situation for you given the time constraints you were under and we apologize for any confusion that may have occurred.

Just to clarify, Shippo does support the printing of ORM-D labels via our API. We do not support the creation of these labels in our UI.

We wish you continued success and again, we're sorry for any confusion this caused.

Paint with Diamonds

Such a useless app with bad customer support. They could not verify my account. i want to PAY them and they think i will do fraud with them. thats what they said "Unfortunately, due to high cases of fraud in the ecommerce industry, we cannot send another link."

February 14, 2020

Hey Ismail,

I’m really sorry you weren’t able to use Shippo. We did send over 2 links to verify your account - this is purely for security and to protect our customers. Unfortunately, we weren’t able to verify your account therefore unable to unblock you. Again, we’re sorry for the inconvenience here but we truly care about making sure our customer’s accounts are safe.

Previous 1 3 4 5