Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Hot Rod fuel hose by One Guy Garage

Good - Allow you to handle multiple orders at one time with mass updates to address, shipping details. Links to fedex account and handles paperless trade Bad- Syncing is out to lunch, sometimes orders sync back to shopify sometimes they don't. Usually end up needing to do this manually wasting time. "Use item weight" when trying to assign weight to packages it does not accurately pull the product weight causing label purchases to fail and manually having to update the shipment weight.
Order fulfillment status - Once it has been synced into shippo and you fulfill from shopify those fulfilled items are not synced back into Shippo so you are always needing to manually "Hide" orders that don't get the correct status. Fedex labels wastes a second page printing terms and conditions that are not needed. The biggest kicker here is the support team doesn't seem to have a grasp on what their own software does or doesn't do. Often times you are referred back to shopify for a Shippo issue or they ask repetitive unrelated questions to the issue. They want screenshots a lot of the time but then take days to actually get back to you. This app needs a lot of work, it probably functions OK if you are a low volume shipper or if you only use the discounted rates that shippo provides. If you need to link your own API accounts and expect reliable syncing this isn't the solution for you.

May 17, 2021

Hi Justin. Thank you for taking the time to provide us this valuable feedback. We strive to provide timely support and responses that help you troubleshoot any issue you are having. That said, we do need screenshots from the Shopify side in order to continue doing some troubleshooting on our end but I can see why that isn't the greatest experience and will make sure I get that feedback to our team. Our Product Support Manager will be reaching out asap to ensure any issue you are having is resolved

Naturalistics

Shipping out packages with owners name, and not company name via UPS even went owner name is not included for customers. It's added anyways, making it look very unprofessional. Business name is extra. I almost choked looking at my full name as the sender, and not business.

April 28, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and bringing this issue to our attention. We sincerely apologize for any issue and are happy to help take a look at your settings to ensure everything looks correct. We can also work with our partner, UPS, to make any changes needed to your account to ensure your name is not reflected.

With that said, we are unable to locate contact information for you in our system.

Will you send us a message at support@goshippo.com and let us know your login e-mail used for your Shippo account? That will help us get to the bottom of the issue as soon as possible.

Montblanc Montreal

The app is setting some of our products to a negative inventory. We opened a support ticket on March 5th 2021, we got a reply 10 days after from Ralph Aberin apologizing for the delay, and they are working on the case. 11 days after that (today), we got the exact same reply from Ralph.
So, after almost an entire month we received zero support. We are now looking for a new (working) solution with a good customer support.

April 28, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and bringing this issue to our attention. We see that Ralph and our team were able to take care of the situation. We sincerely apologize for the delay. This is not normal for us! We have our entire support team on deck to ensure this does not happen.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Bikini Crush Swimwear

TERRIBLE SERVICE, CRASHES OFTEN AND WON'T VALUE YOU.
I never write bad reviews, only good, especiallyyyy as a business owner myself. I had been with this company for years and come to find out with their "signature box" for signature at delivery only has the option for a direct signature and not a simple task to do an indirect signature. This would save us over $5 per shipment. We were using this service for years and overpaying on shipments $5 each time. Can you image the savings we could have passed along to our customers over 6 years and thousands of shipments? The best part is that under their shipping services to "sell you" it lists indirect signature. This is something Ship Station and their other competitors offer EASILY, so check those out to save on signature options ;) They informed me that this indirect option is only available through their API system and not web based. This means that you need to have programming experience to do it. I asked if they can do it for me to help (I have been a customer for MANY years) and they informed me they won't and that I can hire someone. Their response: If you have the programming resources, you can certainly setup API for your Shippo account. Are you joking? You can't even help someone who has given you business for many years? Well, now I am moving my business over to ship station since they have this already integrated in their system and all I have to do is click a button and it's done. PS agree with the others your new interface is terrible. They will not value you as a customer or go any extra length to help with a need if you have one.

February 17, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and we apologize we're unable to implement your API for you. We do value our customers and we are very sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the service you received.

Hopefully, we can clarify a bit further. This does take a software engineer to develop and our team does not offer these services. All customers who are implemented with the Shippo API have developed the integration themselves, or, have paid a software engineer to do so.

We will pass your feedback along to our teams about the indirect signature option and we are very sorry we don't offer this through the UI at this time.

We hate to hear we're losing you as a Shippo customer. If there is anything else we can do to keep you onboard, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Embers / Cinders Vintage

THEIR FOLLOW UP IS MISLEADING AS I'M STILL DEALING WITH THEM VIA EMAIL. Not sure why you can't find the interaction that has been ongoing for a while now, but that's perhaps also indicative of their (lack of) level of commitment to customer service. Wrongfully overcharged by UPS then trying to get the situation remedied and the money refunded was/is a pain. I can't endorse a company that doesn't bother to offer phone support to its customers, either. It makes the process of resolving customer issues much slower and painful.

February 10, 2021

Hello,

We're so sorry for the experience here. We did find your interaction with us and we just left you a voicemail and our number to call back.

To clarify a bit more, our refund process does take 14 business days from the created date of the label and since this was a dispute directly to UPS, we were working with them to resolve that as well.

We just heard back from UPS and we were able to refund that back to you. We'll give you a call back again today to try and discuss this further.

Bulletproof Pet Products Inc

They changed their format and it is horrible. Hard to read, hard to find labels, slows down my computer, I could go on, but please hear this! Find another ap. They don't care about you and the customer service is horrible. Also, now their page won't even load. If I could give this ap negative 10 stars, I would. Looking for another shipping company label provider.

January 13, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving your honest feedback on the new Shippo changes. We are very sorry you're running into trouble and we're glad we got to speak with you through chat and on the phone today.

We're looking forward to the call we have scheduled tomorrow and we're hopeful we can help walk you through anything you need.

Our number one priority is to make sure our customers are taken care of. We will continue to work with you until we ensure everything about the new orders page is understood and you're good to go.

Its Untamed Beauty

I am heartbroken that recently the support I received from Shippo has been so bad. I relocated to Germany and have had so many issues with Deutsche Post which was recommended via SHIPPO. I have sent over 500 packages with Shippo & right before the holidays they I run into a lot of issues. The customs forms don't print with the labels and I have over 50 orders I have to refund because I am in Germany and Shippo failed me. I may have to shut my business down.

BKIND

This app has been messing so badly our inventory, we had to hire someone full time to deal with the angry customers. I've had no support at all from the app and it works 4days/5

January 13, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for leaving your honest feedback about the Shippo app. We take all this feedback very seriously and use it to improve our system. It looks like you've been speaking with some of our awesome reps and everything is working for you again! If you run into any further trouble, please let us know! We're always happy to help!

DUMP BOX

Everything has worked Great for 5+ years that I’ve used it... Until Today! The new user interface is absolutely Atrocious. The screen looks cluttered, you can’t easily view the items listed in each order clearly because of the massive about of text on the screen. The layout is terrible, and the options for editing customs forms on international shipments is horrendous. If I can’t go back to the original layout, I’m leaving Shippo immediately.

September 11, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for providing your honest feedback about Shippo. We truly appreciate feedback like this as it helps us improve our product.

We also thank you for jumping on the phone with members of our Product Team to discuss this further. We are so glad we could come to a resolution!

If there is anything else you need, please let us know!

NICOBLU

I have used Shippo in many stores I've built and run in Shopify.

However, I recently installed Shippo into a new store I am building. While the user names/emails associated with all my Shippo accounts are different, Shippo pulled all the data from another store. Data such as payment info, addresses, every order, customer details, etc.

1) I can not get Shippo to pull info for the store I am building out (no way to change billing details or addresses) but also 2) the data import is a massive privacy breach–and one that the client whose info is being pulled would absolute not appreciate.

Reached out to Shippo numerous times. Was given negligent responses (try logging out, logging in... yer, that's 101) and (we've fixed the issue, just go ahead and manually hide the other store's order... thousands of pages of this).

The hidden orders popped up again. There is still now way to change billing so payment goes to this new store's credit card, not the other client's. The addresses... also no way to change.

I have reached out numerous times and no one seems to care.

Uninstalled Shippo and installed Ship Station instead.

Now tempted to go back and uninstall Shippo on ALL the other stores I manage, as I will not be dealing with this with Ship Station or Easy Post... or numerous other options availlable.

Shame on Shippo.

I give them an F.

September 9, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving your honest feedback about Shippo. We checked our ticketing system and it looks like our awesome advocate, LeKea, spoke with you a few times on the phone to ensure all incorrect information was removed. We're so happy we could get that sorted for you!

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach back out to our Support Team. You can reach them via chat/phones M-F beginning at 9 AM PST. You can also reach us by email from 6 AM - 6 PM PST.

Previous 1 3 4 5