Shippo

The end-to-end shipping platform for every business.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Nordic Ways

Rates "mysteriously" increase by $70-100 without explanation. Not well priced. I was planning on using it, but this seems sketch.

JnJFarmKY

I've had them for 5 years and am looking to change. I have a CASH debit card attached and it's only April and I've been blocked 5 TIMES this year alone! Today I have 7 orders I woke up to that needs to be fulfilled. I don't have time to go to post office or paypal to do. Support, what a joke! I don't have the time to wait until THEY get around to answering an EMAIL, there is no way to contact them. NONE! The last time it took 48 HOURS, I'm done!

May 10, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for leaving this feedback and we're so sorry to hear you were running into trouble in Shippo. It does appear the blocks that occurred were due to denials by your card issuing bank.

We strive to get back to all of our customers in a timely manner and looking over your correspondence it does appear we responded back to you within 1 business day. However, we do offer live support for faster resolution times.

In the future, you can reach our Support Team via our live channels (chat and phone) M-F from 9AM-5PM PST. You can access these by logging into your Shippo account and clicking on the "Help" button.

Should you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to send us an email, or reach out through chat/phone.

UXO Supplements

Better off going with Shipstation. Took a while to get all of our accounts setup (Fedex, UPS, USPS, etc). Worked fine for a bit, but then it stopped syncing our orders started receiving error messages. Their support was dumbfounded for several weeks and kept telling me that they had escalated the issue. After waiting for over a month to see a resolution, I finally uninstalled the program and have went to shipstation. Have not had an issue with them. In fact they offer more shipping options that Shippo did not, which saves me more money in the long run. Shippo . . . I hope you guys can figure out some better IT support. A small medium business cannot operate if your shipping software does not work for over a month.

February 14, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for leaving this feedback and we're very sorry to hear your issue is not resolved. We see you're working with one of our Team Leads, Jazmine, and she has been working with our engineers to find the root cause of this issue. Unfortunately, troubleshooting can take time as we do need additional information from customers when follow-up questions arise. That said, we absolutely understand needing your orders to import and this is a high priority for us. We will continue to work with our engineering team and Jazmine will reach out to you with any new updates. We hope we can win you back when this is completely resolved.

JUST VIRTUOUS LLC

My Shopify Customers Not receiving Tracking Numbers I rspond to 100+ Please Fix this Issues Then i will give You review

January 19, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for leaving this feedback and we're so sorry to hear you were running into trouble in Shippo. Looking over your correspondence with Debe, it does appear she offered a solution and this issue is now fixed.

We're delighted we could help with this. If there is anything else you need, please don't hesitate to reach out via email, or through our live channels! We have Live Chat, Monday-Friday, starting at 9AM PST and we can also be reached at 415-779-7447.

Thanks,

ZoesQOQ

So many bugs!! loads completely too slow to make labels. spent over $900 on labels just for it to freeze and could not find it in either unfulfilled or fulfilled columns. now i have to print one by one in the shipments column with no packaging slip + it doesn't list them in order and has no option to do do or batch print them. very annoying! there is no phone or chat to contact them when a situation like this is urgent and needed to get orders out, no one contacted me until about 5-6 hours later. also, they do not print the order number on label so it is very hard to track which order is which. going to use another shipping app. this is ridiculous!!

September 2, 2021

Hi Zoe! We hate to hear of any negative experience with our Web App. We see that you have chatted with our team regarding the ability to batch print labels and about the ability to utilize package templates to avoid any need to enter in dimensions one by one. We also are able to see a message regarding lost labels from this morning that received a response from our team - please let us know if you did not receive that. Our Senior Lead, Jawad, has given you a call and is also reaching out via e-mail to make sure we can provide any additional support. We have Live Chat, Monday-Friday, starting at 9AM PST and we can also be reached at 415-779-7447.

Twitterpated

The App has very nice interface and nice features, unfortunately I could not get it to work with my Australia Post eParcel account and the technical support left a lot to be desired. It's a shame because I really wanted this app to work. *************************
UPDATE
*************************
No one by the name of Rodrigo reached out to me with any additional information. I used the same API Key and Secret to integrate my account via another App and it worked immediately, so clearly there is a problem with your app that should be looked at particularly after Matt confirmed that he was also not seeing any rates on my account.

August 6, 2021

Hi Ragheed,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We took a look into your support request and it looks like our team member reached out with troubleshooting steps and our Senior Support Lead, Rodrigo, has reached out once more with a set of additional instructions and screenshots to assist in clarifying what needs to happen for your eParcel and your MyPost rates to show when creating a label.

Please reach out at anytime if we can be of further assistance.

Hot Rod fuel hose by One Guy Garage

Good - Allow you to handle multiple orders at one time with mass updates to address, shipping details. Links to fedex account and handles paperless trade Bad- Syncing is out to lunch, sometimes orders sync back to shopify sometimes they don't. Usually end up needing to do this manually wasting time. "Use item weight" when trying to assign weight to packages it does not accurately pull the product weight causing label purchases to fail and manually having to update the shipment weight.
Order fulfillment status - Once it has been synced into shippo and you fulfill from shopify those fulfilled items are not synced back into Shippo so you are always needing to manually "Hide" orders that don't get the correct status. Fedex labels wastes a second page printing terms and conditions that are not needed. The biggest kicker here is the support team doesn't seem to have a grasp on what their own software does or doesn't do. Often times you are referred back to shopify for a Shippo issue or they ask repetitive unrelated questions to the issue. They want screenshots a lot of the time but then take days to actually get back to you. This app needs a lot of work, it probably functions OK if you are a low volume shipper or if you only use the discounted rates that shippo provides. If you need to link your own API accounts and expect reliable syncing this isn't the solution for you. Update 11-24 - Still junk - blames Amazon for pulling phone numbers into shippo that need to be edited manually to complete a shipment instead of taking accountability for their software. Now this week a very busy black friday pushes through an update that seems to create an issue where products are not loaded into the customs form again creating more manual work to add them to the customs form in order to purchase a label. I highly recommend that you find a different solution than Shippo - Especially if you are using integrations with Fedex or shipping internationally.

May 17, 2021

Hi Justin. Thank you for taking the time to provide us this valuable feedback. We strive to provide timely support and responses that help you troubleshoot any issue you are having. That said, we do need screenshots from the Shopify side in order to continue doing some troubleshooting on our end but I can see why that isn't the greatest experience and will make sure I get that feedback to our team. Our Product Support Manager will be reaching out asap to ensure any issue you are having is resolved

Naturalistics

Shipping out packages with owners name, and not company name via UPS even went owner name is not included for customers. It's added anyways, making it look very unprofessional. Business name is extra. I almost choked looking at my full name as the sender, and not business.

April 28, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and bringing this issue to our attention. We sincerely apologize for any issue and are happy to help take a look at your settings to ensure everything looks correct. We can also work with our partner, UPS, to make any changes needed to your account to ensure your name is not reflected.

With that said, we are unable to locate contact information for you in our system.

Will you send us a message at support@goshippo.com and let us know your login e-mail used for your Shippo account? That will help us get to the bottom of the issue as soon as possible.

Montblanc Montreal

The app is setting some of our products to a negative inventory. We opened a support ticket on March 5th 2021, we got a reply 10 days after from Ralph Aberin apologizing for the delay, and they are working on the case. 11 days after that (today), we got the exact same reply from Ralph.
So, after almost an entire month we received zero support. We are now looking for a new (working) solution with a good customer support.

April 28, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and bringing this issue to our attention. We see that Ralph and our team were able to take care of the situation. We sincerely apologize for the delay. This is not normal for us! We have our entire support team on deck to ensure this does not happen.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Bikini Crush Swimwear

TERRIBLE SERVICE, CRASHES OFTEN AND WON'T VALUE YOU.
I never write bad reviews, only good, especiallyyyy as a business owner myself. I had been with this company for years and come to find out with their "signature box" for signature at delivery only has the option for a direct signature and not a simple task to do an indirect signature. This would save us over $5 per shipment. We were using this service for years and overpaying on shipments $5 each time. Can you image the savings we could have passed along to our customers over 6 years and thousands of shipments? The best part is that under their shipping services to "sell you" it lists indirect signature. This is something Ship Station and their other competitors offer EASILY, so check those out to save on signature options ;) They informed me that this indirect option is only available through their API system and not web based. This means that you need to have programming experience to do it. I asked if they can do it for me to help (I have been a customer for MANY years) and they informed me they won't and that I can hire someone. Their response: If you have the programming resources, you can certainly setup API for your Shippo account. Are you joking? You can't even help someone who has given you business for many years? Well, now I am moving my business over to ship station since they have this already integrated in their system and all I have to do is click a button and it's done. PS agree with the others your new interface is terrible. They will not value you as a customer or go any extra length to help with a need if you have one.

February 17, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and we apologize we're unable to implement your API for you. We do value our customers and we are very sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the service you received.

Hopefully, we can clarify a bit further. This does take a software engineer to develop and our team does not offer these services. All customers who are implemented with the Shippo API have developed the integration themselves, or, have paid a software engineer to do so.

We will pass your feedback along to our teams about the indirect signature option and we are very sorry we don't offer this through the UI at this time.

We hate to hear we're losing you as a Shippo customer. If there is anything else we can do to keep you onboard, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6