Shippo ‑ Shipping Made Easy

The end-to-end shipping platform for every business.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Select Settings

My Amazon - Shippo connection stopped working Thursday Nov 4 2022 I have called, chatted and emailed customer support more times than I can count. I hope that shippo will fix the issue so I can revise the shippo review as well.

November 14, 2022

Hi there!

We are so sorry to hear that there have been issues with your Amazon connection to Shippo. We do see that all of your Shopify orders are coming in as expected.

We have escalated the issue to look into your Amazon connection and will follow up directly as soon as we are able to resolve this issue.

Bevilles Jewellers

Location Australia

I don't recommend this app if you are thinking to automate the returns process. We spent over $2000 on the unmanifest articles because they are not able to pass the article details. I have given 2 months to fix the issue but they couldn't, now I need to accept the loss and find something else.

September 9, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving this feedback. We are here to help in any way we can and apologize for any frustration surrounding manifests. Our Senior Lead, LeKea, has reached out to further assist.

strano

Location Greece

i delete the app and after 3 week they take me money from my bank account ...... this is like someone stolen you !!!!

Hello,

Thank you for leaving this feedback about Shippo and we're very sorry to hear about the billing confusion you encountered.

We would love a chance to speak with you further about the charges you received so we can explain what happened, and investigate them further for you.

Please reach out to our Support Team M-F from 9 AM-5 PM via our live chat and phone options, or through email by emailing support@goshippo.com. To access all of these options, just log in to your Shippo account and click on the "Help" button.

BLACK LIGHT CANDLES

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Would not recommend for larger packages - We have been using shippo for over a year, no significant issues that we couldn't work through with customer support until recently. Our business is growing and packages and quantity is larger. Noticed multiple " fee " charges. Reached out to support and was advised UPS is charging SHIPPO for incorrect dimensions on packages and SHIPPO is charging us. We have proven over 20+ times that the dimensions are correct and fees are unwarranted ! Fees have been refunded & corrected. However this is a weekly issue and requires us to review every invoice and dispute 5+ " fees " with SHIPPO on a weekly basis. The crazy part is we are providing each time that the "fees" are unwarranted. Yes, we get a "credit" back NOT a refund but that takes 1-2 weeks. It has also become a task that requires us to almost hire someone for just to stay on top of disputing unwarranted surcharges. We have tested multiple third party shipping providers to determine if this is an across the board issue with UPS as suggested by SHIPPO. From our findings from the last 6 weeks of testing, SHIPPO is the only third party app charging us "fees" for incorrect dimensions but if I catch it we get our money back... Since this finding we have decided to end our relationship. We are not saying don't use SHIPPO as we are not bashing any company just want to share our experience and remind everyone the importance of reviewing all invoices and looking for "fees" that do make sense. If this was not caught on my end, my business would be out over $100's and counting as the fees are small enough to go unnoticed. Like $5-$10 a week. We are in the process of trying to figure out with SHIPPO what will happen with our credit of about $150ish & then we will continue growing with another company. Hopefully the closing process is smooth & we can walk away from this situation. Update **** We have received a $18.00 " surcharge ". SHIPPO has advised that this is due to UPS having to deliver the package to a different address. The address the customer submitted at the time of purchase is the same as the billing address. Also no indication at the time of purchasing the label that the " address did not exist ". If UPS went to deliver the package and it was turned away due to being the wrong address, won't the package be returned to sender? I have never heard of a UPS driver, driving around looking for " Customer X " and then when he finds her sends me a $18 invoice. I disputed the "fee" with SHIPPO and was advised by Deangelo that UPS said " For any future shipments, the shipper will need to update their shipping records to avoid delays and charges. " This response is not appropriate for the type of business SHIPPO runs. We are a business with 1,000's of customers. The customers purchases from us and provides shipping details, we ship the product to the address provide, if the address does not exist it is returned to sender. This is common practice. I am now told that I will not be getting the $18 back and pending an explanation why the package was not returned to sender. I also now have to reach out to my customer as a business owner and make sure they are taken care of because technically the order WAS NOT delivered to the correct address. This is a mess. It further validates my decision to remove my business and decrease my rating from 2 star to now 1 stars. If UPS is truly charging all of these fees. SHIPPO is not protecting their customers. I recommend investing a fee before charging your customer as it leaves a bad taste and breaks trust.

Hello,

Thank you for leaving this feedback about Shippo, and we apologize you ran into trouble with surcharges from UPS.

Looking over your correspondence with Deangelo, it does appear that UPS updated us with more information about the address correction they made. Per UPS, they stated that the correct address associated with the suite numbers is 1850 per the United States Postal Service's website, not the 1859 address that was entered.

We do apologize for the surcharge you received, however, UPS is adamant this address correction was needed and is correct.

We understand receiving surcharges after shipping is always a surprise, and we're very sorry this happened on multiple occasions. When this happens we will do everything in our power to fight these charges with UPS (or any carrier). At times, these are successful, and at other times the carrier will deny the dispute if their findings are accurate.

I understand you have been using a different shipping provider and these charges have not occurred there. We would love a chance to talk with you further about these charges and see if anything is being done differently on that site, as well as see how we can win you back as a Shippo customer.

Again, we thank you for your feedback. This helps us align on where we need changes in our product so that it is a better experience for our customers.

Nordic Ways

Time spent using app About 2 months

Rates "mysteriously" increase by $70-100 without explanation. Not well priced. I was planning on using it, but this seems sketch.

Hello,

We're so sorry to hear you ran into trouble in Shippo with rates. Shippo's rates have remained the same, so I'm curious if anything was different about the shipments you were pulling rates for.

Rates can vary based on many factors - dimensions, weight, shipping locations, extras you may add (like insurance and signature confirmation), etc.

We would love a chance to talk to you about the rates you saw, and look at the different shipments. This would give us a better idea of what happened and how we can help you fix it.

We would love for you to reach out to our Support Team so we can work with you on the problems you experienced, and hopefully win you back as a Shippo customer.

You can reach our Support Team M-F from 9 AM-5 PM via our live chat and phone options, or through email by emailing support@goshippo.com. To access all of these options, just log in to your Shippo account and click on the "Help" button.

JnJFarmKY

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

I've had them for 5 years and am looking to change. I have a CASH debit card attached and it's only April and I've been blocked 5 TIMES this year alone! Today I have 7 orders I woke up to that needs to be fulfilled. I don't have time to go to post office or paypal to do. Support, what a joke! I don't have the time to wait until THEY get around to answering an EMAIL, there is no way to contact them. NONE! The last time it took 48 HOURS, I'm done!

May 10, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for leaving this feedback and we're so sorry to hear you were running into trouble in Shippo. It does appear the blocks that occurred were due to denials by your card issuing bank.

We strive to get back to all of our customers in a timely manner and looking over your correspondence it does appear we responded back to you within 1 business day. However, we do offer live support for faster resolution times.

In the future, you can reach our Support Team via our live channels (chat and phone) M-F from 9AM-5PM PST. You can access these by logging into your Shippo account and clicking on the "Help" button.

Should you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to send us an email, or reach out through chat/phone.

UXO Supplements

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Better off going with Shipstation. Took a while to get all of our accounts setup (Fedex, UPS, USPS, etc). Worked fine for a bit, but then it stopped syncing our orders started receiving error messages. Their support was dumbfounded for several weeks and kept telling me that they had escalated the issue. After waiting for over a month to see a resolution, I finally uninstalled the program and have went to shipstation. Have not had an issue with them. In fact they offer more shipping options that Shippo did not, which saves me more money in the long run. Shippo . . . I hope you guys can figure out some better IT support. A small medium business cannot operate if your shipping software does not work for over a month.

February 14, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for leaving this feedback and we're very sorry to hear your issue is not resolved. We see you're working with one of our Team Leads, Jazmine, and she has been working with our engineers to find the root cause of this issue. Unfortunately, troubleshooting can take time as we do need additional information from customers when follow-up questions arise. That said, we absolutely understand needing your orders to import and this is a high priority for us. We will continue to work with our engineering team and Jazmine will reach out to you with any new updates. We hope we can win you back when this is completely resolved.

JUST VIRTUOUS LLC

My Shopify Customers Not receiving Tracking Numbers I rspond to 100+ Please Fix this Issues Then i will give You review

January 19, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for leaving this feedback and we're so sorry to hear you were running into trouble in Shippo. Looking over your correspondence with Debe, it does appear she offered a solution and this issue is now fixed.

We're delighted we could help with this. If there is anything else you need, please don't hesitate to reach out via email, or through our live channels! We have Live Chat, Monday-Friday, starting at 9AM PST and we can also be reached at 415-779-7447.

Thanks,

ZoesQOQ

Time spent using app About 2 months

So many bugs!! loads completely too slow to make labels. spent over $900 on labels just for it to freeze and could not find it in either unfulfilled or fulfilled columns. now i have to print one by one in the shipments column with no packaging slip + it doesn't list them in order and has no option to do do or batch print them. very annoying! there is no phone or chat to contact them when a situation like this is urgent and needed to get orders out, no one contacted me until about 5-6 hours later. also, they do not print the order number on label so it is very hard to track which order is which. going to use another shipping app. this is ridiculous!!

September 2, 2021

Hi Zoe! We hate to hear of any negative experience with our Web App. We see that you have chatted with our team regarding the ability to batch print labels and about the ability to utilize package templates to avoid any need to enter in dimensions one by one. We also are able to see a message regarding lost labels from this morning that received a response from our team - please let us know if you did not receive that. Our Senior Lead, Jawad, has given you a call and is also reaching out via e-mail to make sure we can provide any additional support. We have Live Chat, Monday-Friday, starting at 9AM PST and we can also be reached at 415-779-7447.

Twitterpated

Location Australia

The App has very nice interface and nice features, unfortunately I could not get it to work with my Australia Post eParcel account and the technical support left a lot to be desired. It's a shame because I really wanted this app to work. *************************
UPDATE
*************************
No one by the name of Rodrigo reached out to me with any additional information. I used the same API Key and Secret to integrate my account via another App and it worked immediately, so clearly there is a problem with your app that should be looked at particularly after Matt confirmed that he was also not seeing any rates on my account.

August 6, 2021

Hi Ragheed,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We took a look into your support request and it looks like our team member reached out with troubleshooting steps and our Senior Support Lead, Rodrigo, has reached out once more with a set of additional instructions and screenshots to assist in clarifying what needs to happen for your eParcel and your MyPost rates to show when creating a label.

Please reach out at anytime if we can be of further assistance.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6