Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

The Great North

SCAM ALERT

We tried out shippo for a couple days, decided our current shipping program was better, so we uninstalled shippo. Shippo has been charging us $50 a month ever since.

*P.S. Shippo* - Refund the money you've stole or we will initiate chargebacks.

January 6, 2020

Thank you for reaching out about this. I'm glad we were able to get to the bottom of this for you through email. As mentioned in the email, uninstalling the Shippo app from Shopify does not deactivate your Shippo account, that still needs to be requested through Shippo (sorry for the confusion there!). That said, we did just get your account request yesterday so we'll move forward with doing that. Let us know if you ever want to try us out again @ support@goshippo.com. Thanks!

Adept Cosmetics®

Terrible service. And I have the chat logs to prove it. Jennifer W. in customer support at Shippo.....does this place no service. Jeez

December 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak to us on the phone today. I'm glad we were able to clarify further. If you have any further questions let us know!

NuRevealOrganics

I would also give this ZERO stars if I could. They provide the worst customer support. Even if you write in, they will not answer.

December 5, 2019

Glad we were able to connect over the phone! Apologies again for the delayed response - we are working on hiring more advocates to make sure we can work with all of our customers in a timely manner. We have also opened up chat in our help center, catch us there if you've got any more questions!

Goody Goody Gumdrops P/L

If I could give a No Star rating I would. This company is not to be trusted. We installed the app to see if it was of any use to our Shopify store. It wasn't so we un-installed it within an hour. We have had 2 payment requests from them since. We contacted Shippo after the first and was told that it was fixed. We have now received another bill for a service that we have never used and never will. Shopify state that after an app is un-installed the developer should delete all of our data, etc. NOT send the end user a bill.

Magical Black Girl

BEWARE! I used this app to find great shipping rates on a per-use basis, so I didn't have to commit to paying a set monthly rate. Well, they got hacked recently and (while I was sleeping) my PayPal was charged over $1400 in fraudulent fees. When I checked my Shippo account, there were 15 pages of fake shipping charges and addresses at a rate of $7 each in less than 24 hours. I shudder to think how much damage could have been done had I not gotten up so early today and didn't have my banking set to notify me of unusual activity. By the time Shippo closed my account (per my request), there were over $2K in charges. I strongly suggest NOT doing business with this company until they can demonstrate that they've resolved this issue. The rates are great, but having your wallet drained while you're sleeping is the stuff of nightmares. When I went on Twitter I saw that I'm not the only person who had this problem. So, they really shouldn't be offered to Shopify sellers as a viable app until they can prove they have this HUGE problem under control.

Update: It seems this is a problem Shippo has that it can't or won't fix. WHY ARE THEY STILL IN THE SHOPIFY APP STORE IF THEY'RE STEALING FROM SELLERS????

May 13, 2019

Thank you for your honest feedback. We understand your frustrations and are sorry this happened to you. We take fraud very seriously at Shippo.

We do want to reiterate that Shippo was not hacked. As stated in your support ticket with us, our security team looked into this and it appears your information was compromised on another site and used to login to Shippo. There was no breach in our system.

We have refunded you for all of the fraudulent labels, deactivated your Shippo account, and removed your billing information on file.

We understand there is always room for improvement, so we are discussing this situation with our security team so that we can better protect our customers.

Finli

Does not offer any value for Canadians. I signed up to get a volume shipping discount with Canada post but Shippo does not offer any. When adding Canada Post as a Carrier in settings, it asks me to connect my own account. Very miss-leading.

Lucid Living Co.

This app is useless and it charged me a hidden fee of $10 when I did not use it even once. I thought it would help me get cheaper rates for shipping but Shopify offers cheaper rates so I truly do not see any point in this app. Pretty sure all these 5 star reviews were paid for because it's purely useless. I would give it negative star reviews if I could. And I really wish I could get my $10 back since I did not even use this app. NOT ONCE. Hidden fees also tell me this app is full of scams. Hopefully I can uninstall it properly so I don't get charged again.

Dear Shopify Admin, please take this app off the market because I just looked at the other 1 star reviews and I am now terrified that more money will be taken from my account.

Coconutradio

Signed up for the app based on reviews. Could not even enter my business shipping information due to a bug or terrible error handling.

Portal 108

I downloaded this app - lured in by the 2 weeks free trial - just to see if it was what I was looking for. I realised pretty quickly that it wasn't so I un-installed it the same day. ****However - beware, if you don't downgrade your account to the free version via the actual account set up - they will send you a bill for $25.***
Simply uninstalling the app doesn't work as far as they are concerned.
You have to log into the account that you set up and cancel your account.
Well I couldn't find an option to cancel that account for the life of me. So I emailed them and told them to cancel it at their end, and to stop sending me emails, yet they persist! Ive never even used the service they offer, just downloaded it to check it out.
You guys need to install a delete my account option on your "support" site.
I will be forwarding my complaint to Shopify as well.
If there was a no star review, I'd give you that!

Cutters Fabric

THEY STOLEN MY MONEY, IM NOT USING THIS APP FOR AROUND 1 YEAR AND TODAY THEY STOLEN ME BY PAYPAL $600 I DONT WHY
KEEP AWAY!!!