Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Red Bay Coffee

This expensive paid app is better than having to use Shopify itself to print labels. That's about it. There support is horrible and none existence, to say the least, no contact phone numbers of course (why to hide a phone #?)....they are very laid back in responding to issues with Canned messages and more so now with the COVID situation which they blame very conveniently after responding to a query days later which usually ends with; "we are sorry we are very very busy due to the COVID situation" and "by the way, we do not, of course, have a solution for your problems but will let our team know about it". They are not looking at adding other carriers, not looking at an option to help customers being able to filter out "local pickup orders" from Shopify which of course do not need to to be shipped, they do not support customizing packing slips, do not support refund options (which was there before), their system freezes often when doing batch payment processing of 100 orders at a time (there system defaults back to 25 orders..imagine a business doing batch processing 25 orders at a time when you have to ship out a 1,000 orders per day?). Their billing system likes to stop accepting payments randomly even when you have used that credit card for months. When you contact them about it they will just send you Canned message with a link to billing page....wonderful service. I am currently looking at an alternative like Shipping Easy etc....

Much Ado Boutique

I tried to set up my Shippo account and do some testing. I could not figure out any way to handle local pickups (store pickups). Shopify handles these just fine. Shippo doesn't recognize them and wants to print postage. This is not why I am giving Shippo one star. I upgraded my trial to the "Professional" version so I could try out their customer support. That's when I realized they do not have customer support. They have what appears to be an outsourced customer service team that only knows how to send "canned" email responses. I asked about the local shipping issue and received a response "I'm sorry Shippo is not meeting your needs...would you like us to cancel your account?" That's awesome support. No thanks guys...I can cancel my own account...So I did.

June 3, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for leaving your feedback about Shippo and our Support Team. We apologize you had this experience as this is not what we strive for. We are very sorry that the messages seemed bot like - we are definitely human and I can see how that did not come across that way.

We attempted to call you earlier to discuss this but weren't able to get through. That said, we would love to help you get set up. If you'd like you can call us back on the number we listed in the voicemail, or reach out through email with a better time to talk.

For reference, we do offer live chat support from 9-2 PST M-F and phone support from 9-5 PST M-F. You can find these options by clicking the "Support" button from within your Shippo dashboard.

We apologize again for the experience you had.

Market Sale

I was not able to print any label even after upgrade my account it give me error message that I have to contact costumer service which I did and one week later few emails were send and no respond

Love Dirty

The service reps did not know what ORM-D goods are, they cannot supply the services they offered. I would not recommend them. Desktop Shipper was able to more in one half hour conversation than multiple Shippo calls.

April 15, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for leaving honest feedback about your experience with Shippo and our team. I understand this was a frustrating situation for you given the time constraints you were under and we apologize for any confusion that may have occurred.

Just to clarify, Shippo does support the printing of ORM-D labels via our API. We do not support the creation of these labels in our UI.

We wish you continued success and again, we're sorry for any confusion this caused.

Thanks,

Paint with Diamonds

Such a useless app with bad customer support. They could not verify my account. i want to PAY them and they think i will do fraud with them. thats what they said "Unfortunately, due to high cases of fraud in the ecommerce industry, we cannot send another link."

February 14, 2020

Hey Ismail,

I’m really sorry you weren’t able to use Shippo. We did send over 2 links to verify your account - this is purely for security and to protect our customers. Unfortunately, we weren’t able to verify your account therefore unable to unblock you. Again, we’re sorry for the inconvenience here but we truly care about making sure our customer’s accounts are safe.

Thanks,

The Great North

SCAM ALERT

We tried out shippo for a couple days, decided our current shipping program was better, so we uninstalled shippo. Shippo has been charging us $50 a month ever since.

*P.S. Shippo* - Refund the money you've stole or we will initiate chargebacks.

January 6, 2020

Thank you for reaching out about this. I'm glad we were able to get to the bottom of this for you through email. As mentioned in the email, uninstalling the Shippo app from Shopify does not deactivate your Shippo account, that still needs to be requested through Shippo (sorry for the confusion there!). That said, we did just get your account request yesterday so we'll move forward with doing that. Let us know if you ever want to try us out again @ support@goshippo.com. Thanks!

Adept Cosmetics®

Terrible service. And I have the chat logs to prove it. Jennifer W. in customer support at Shippo.....does this place no service. Jeez

December 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak to us on the phone today. I'm glad we were able to clarify further. If you have any further questions let us know!

NuRevealOrganics

I would also give this ZERO stars if I could. They provide the worst customer support. Even if you write in, they will not answer.

December 5, 2019

Glad we were able to connect over the phone! Apologies again for the delayed response - we are working on hiring more advocates to make sure we can work with all of our customers in a timely manner. We have also opened up chat in our help center, catch us there if you've got any more questions!

Goody Goody Gumdrops P/L

If I could give a No Star rating I would. This company is not to be trusted. We installed the app to see if it was of any use to our Shopify store. It wasn't so we un-installed it within an hour. We have had 2 payment requests from them since. We contacted Shippo after the first and was told that it was fixed. We have now received another bill for a service that we have never used and never will. Shopify state that after an app is un-installed the developer should delete all of our data, etc. NOT send the end user a bill.

Magical Black Girl

BEWARE! I used this app to find great shipping rates on a per-use basis, so I didn't have to commit to paying a set monthly rate. Well, they got hacked recently and (while I was sleeping) my PayPal was charged over $1400 in fraudulent fees. When I checked my Shippo account, there were 15 pages of fake shipping charges and addresses at a rate of $7 each in less than 24 hours. I shudder to think how much damage could have been done had I not gotten up so early today and didn't have my banking set to notify me of unusual activity. By the time Shippo closed my account (per my request), there were over $2K in charges. I strongly suggest NOT doing business with this company until they can demonstrate that they've resolved this issue. The rates are great, but having your wallet drained while you're sleeping is the stuff of nightmares. When I went on Twitter I saw that I'm not the only person who had this problem. So, they really shouldn't be offered to Shopify sellers as a viable app until they can prove they have this HUGE problem under control.

Update: It seems this is a problem Shippo has that it can't or won't fix. WHY ARE THEY STILL IN THE SHOPIFY APP STORE IF THEY'RE STEALING FROM SELLERS????

May 13, 2019

Thank you for your honest feedback. We understand your frustrations and are sorry this happened to you. We take fraud very seriously at Shippo.

We do want to reiterate that Shippo was not hacked. As stated in your support ticket with us, our security team looked into this and it appears your information was compromised on another site and used to login to Shippo. There was no breach in our system.

We have refunded you for all of the fraudulent labels, deactivated your Shippo account, and removed your billing information on file.

We understand there is always room for improvement, so we are discussing this situation with our security team so that we can better protect our customers.

Previous 1 3 4