Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Cheap and Easy Shipping - Get Live in Five Minutes!

Artisan Bound Llc

Easier to just print from Shopify of your selling platforms than using Shippo. Not a bad service, and only $0.05 extra charged on per label but over all I do not use it anymore, good to keep installed as a back up though should you have need for it.

Luminousbeing

The interface is very easy to use, but the rates are mediocre compared to other apps, I am using XPS for my shipping now, the rates are much better.
They get 3 stars for being easy to reach and good customer service, seem like good people over the , hopefully the rates will reflect it someday.

Gemini Lights

Shippo looked promising for saving time printing labels with Canada Post, however when used with a Small Business account the rates were incorrect. The Shippo rates were higher, even though it was correctly using my Small Business API credentials. Saved packaging weights don't automatically add to the total weight. Used Shippo for two labels and deleted the app. Not as smooth as it advertises it to be. The discounted rates from other couriers are not that great.

Pedal Logic

A shipping program needs to do two things:

1. Print shipping labels. Shippo does this well and their pre-printed return labels are especially useful.

2. Print packing lists. Shippo _claims_ to do this, but what they print is not an actual packing list.

A true packing list shows the product and quantity ordered as well as the ship to address. Shippo adds item pricing and a total--so it's more akin to a receipt than a packaging list.

That would be okay, BUT the receipt that Shippo prints is not even accurate if your customer uses a promo code. Shippo prints the FULL msrp every time, regardless of the actual price paid by the customer.

This creates the very weird situation that you are sending customer receipts showing that they paid more than they actually paid. No potential issues there, of course!

I spoke with Shippo about this and their response is that I am making a "feature request." Actually, I would just like Shippo to do what it claims to do. For a small company, they seem not to be particularly responsive...

Woodstone

We used to love shippo, works well with DHL.

But integration with UPS is quite bad and customers service is not helpful at all.

Aeyami

Too many opportunities for errors with Return Address, and a lack of information on Packing slip etc. Won't use again until they fix these.

Help and Contact were friendly and helped the best they could, so rating updated to 3 stars.

Forge Hardware Studio

This app is generally good if you would like to add additional insurance to your packages. However, it's not so convenient in other aspects. First, there is a delay in loading the orders, therefore if you receive an order and you wish to print the label 10-15 minutes later, it won't be available yet. Also, there is no Fedex discount for shipping through Shippo, you can only use your own account which is not really that useful

Jack Wagon Coffee Co

I was contacted and asked to consider changing (improving) or removing my 3 star rating. In the interests of transparency, I prefer to let it stand as-is for those who may get value from it.

Four different Shopify Support staff recommended that I install this app to provide improvements I was looking for with carrier calculated rates. This app does not provide any integration with carrier calculated rates. As Shippo noted this "...is simply not what Shippo was designed for."

Yet Shippo does claim that "With Shippo API, you can automate your entire shipping process easily and get rates and labels right on your website."

At best several points of this statement are marketing embellishment. In reality, rates are not on your website; neither front-end or back-end. Store owners are redirected to a Shippo URL. And automating your entire shipping process is another obvious overstatement of it's capabilities.

There are other shipping apps that do have APIs for integration of carrier rates available. it is possible, just not with Shippo.

Fourlosophy Com

Just got this set up, and was about to start using it when my store launched on 4/4 - and then they lost the ability to offer USPS Media Mail, which rules them out for me. Pity. I liked it all the way til then. If you don't need Media Mail, it seems like it would be a great app.

Antidote Skin Care Company

Compared to Etsy integrated shipping and paypal shipping labels these guys do not offer Light Packet as an option. I use mostly Light and Small packet for all of my shipping needs so this is a big issue for me. Other than that pretty seemless integration and comparable prices to everywhere else I used for shipping service.
Not having Light packet for Canada Post.... a big, big issue for me.

Previous 1