Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Cheap and Easy Shipping - Get Live in Five Minutes!

life-at-sea-wholesale

I enjoy using the app - it's easy! Good shipping rates + the ability to insure a package. Customer service is fast & friendly too.

Hello Skyline Products

Fantastic APP that let me create shipment manifests easily. I could not find this option in Shopify. Also customer service is great!

Drop Dee Guitars

Very simple and easy to use. Great customer service! Any time I need anything, customer support responded within 24 hours. Recommend!

Vero Frescobol

Super easy to use and it just plain works. Customer support via email is very responsive. You can easily add your own shipping carrier account numbers if you have them. By default you can use the Shippo rates which are very good for small business. A+

Fab-U-Loop

Huge fan of Shippo. Good rates, good support, and 10/10 user interface. Would recommend to anyone looking to ship products.

Weego-Store Europe

very well working app, great support. Only one so far that does ETD with FedEx. Only improvement I would have would be one monthly invoice rather than several small ones. Otherwise perfect.

blueAcro

Simple pay as you go pricing, good integrations, and support ZPL II label formats. What more could you ask for?

LED Grow Lights Depot

Excellent app and customer service! Inexpensive shipping rates and easy to navigate interface is a plus :)

Shop Rebel Chic

I have enjoyed using this app to help with creating return labels for customers. Recently, I had an issue and contacted the support team and they responded very quickly (within a few hours) and they were able to help with different suggestions which ultimately helped me solve the issue at hand! I'd definitely give this app a shot if you're looking for a way to manually create return labels to send to your customers.

Natur-Aux-Pattes

Shippo is the easiest and best shipping app out there ! I am a canadian business and I have been using it for a year. I have tried a few at the beginning and I fell in love with Shippo. It's easy to use, I love the interface, I can print my labels but also my customs documents in on place, and all that at an excellent price.
I have had to use support a month ago to help with a problem in the system after a change in Shopify and the support was fast and courteous and the problem was solved quickly.
I recommand this app higly !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38