Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Marianne's Flammkuchen

After couple of days looking for the right solution and all possible apps (Easyship, Shipstation, Sendcloud) out there that could handle and split an order into multiple packages orders & printing labels with our own carrier UPS i finally found it! Thanks to Rodrigo for explaining everything to me in detail. We are more than happy and hope that once UPS is finally syncing back our own rates (Need a valid invoice from UPS - If not they only show the standard rates) this will work as flawless as it seems. I hope ;) THANKS! PS: Feature Request: Please add a function to be able to add our custom package weight automatically to the weight of the items per line. That way we don't have to add our package weight manually every time so the total order is correctly calculated for the Label price. At the moment we need to manually type in the Total weight - The app could add that automatically for us - That would save 3 clicks per line and a lot of time when there are many orders!

Darla Dietrich

I love Shippo! Easy to use and good shipping rates. I especially like the ability to split orders into multiple packages. When I've run into trouble and not known how to do something I've just requested a call and they actually call me back within a few minutes. Great service.

Boho and Bark

Shippo is wonderful. I had sent thousands of packages with them when my store was hosted by Wix, and when I switched to Shopify I decided to stick with them. Even though Shopify has built-in label services, I find Shippo much easier to use (and also more aesthetically appealing, which is something that's important to me). Additionally, I just reached out to them to see if they could change something that has recently changed on my Shippo homepage; within the day, they had changed back the setting to how it was previously configured and made my life 1000x easier. Very sweet team, and I'm happy to be a customer of theirs. 10/10 recommend.

Gigi and Max

Shippo is great! Thanks for the quick customer support and reliable functioning system. We have used them for years and plan to continue doing business with them.

Stockings & things

Shippo is awesome, easy to use, straight forward UI, no confusion and their support team is very helpful. Highly recommended!

A Signature Welcome

I needed help with international shipping and Chris walked me through the process on the phone. I feel much more confident sending packages overseas with Shippo.

RacketAid

I have used Shippo for several months now and they are an integral part of my business operations. The app is smooth, provides an array of discount carrier prices, and is very easy to use. Their customer service is great and they are open to improvement. I wouldn't pick a different shipping app!

Easy Carry Mattress Carrier

I have used Shippo for a couple of years now and have only great things to say about their service. Imports from all my sales channels, cubic pricing on Priority Mail saves a bunch of money for shipping within 1000 miles. Offers shipping discount on virtually all carriers and is simple to use. Great customer service and doesn't cost a bunch like Ship Station. I have found over the years that most of the apps available are unneeded or are just a way to drain your wallet - Shippo is the exception - Saves You Money. My business relies on Shippo to do the job and add to the bottom line.

Nannie and B's Crafts

I have used Shippo for quite a while. Haven't had any issues so far. I like that it also works with ETSY, EBAY and other marketplaces. Shippo saves me from having to copy and paste the information. I have tried others but Shippo by far has been the best.

Huckleberry Knits

Shippo is easy to use, with a clear interface that lets me do bulk shipping quickly. I also like the ability to import files with order info--really useful for club shipments where the product goes out monthly but are billed quarterly. One small but useful feature is that Shippo ties back into my Shopify account and automatically marks shipped orders as fulfilled. For my shipping volume, five cents is an incredible bargain. The only thing I'd like to see is an option to buy carbon offsets. Thanks for a terrific product that makes running my business that much easier!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40