Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Klitch

We have been using Shippo for years. Hands down the best for any startup, Shippo houses simple rates and an efficient-user-interface.

Auto Medals

We've been using Shippo for over 3 years now and average over 500 purchased labels/month. When I submit a help ticket, support responds within hours. Give your staff a raise Shippo!

Helen Levi Ceramics

I've used Shippo for years with great results - I love the pay-as-you-go option which feels really fair and affordable. Their customer service is also really helpful!!

Schilver Jewelry

Had an issue with a tracking number but I was contacted by Shippo and it was resolved quickly. Overall since using shippo I never experienced any issues. This issue was an isolated incident but it was resolved accordingly.

Atomic Disc

We've used Shippo for years and are very happy with it. It seems like they have negotiated better rates than Shopify so we're saving money on shipping, as far as we can tell. Their support team is fantastic; very knowledgable and easy to get a hold of. The one thing we wish they could offer is the ability to ship multiple boxes for one order and consolidate the tracking numbers. All in all, we are very happy with Shippo!

life-at-sea-wholesale

I enjoy using the app - it's easy! Good shipping rates + the ability to insure a package. Customer service is fast & friendly too.

Hello Skyline Products

Fantastic APP that let me create shipment manifests easily. I could not find this option in Shopify. Also customer service is great!

Drop Dee Guitars

Very simple and easy to use. Great customer service! Any time I need anything, customer support responded within 24 hours. Recommend!

Vero Frescobol

Super easy to use and it just plain works. Customer support via email is very responsive. You can easily add your own shipping carrier account numbers if you have them. By default you can use the Shippo rates which are very good for small business. A+

Fab-U-Loop

Huge fan of Shippo. Good rates, good support, and 10/10 user interface. Would recommend to anyone looking to ship products.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38