Shippo

Shippo | Reviews

by Shippo

Deliver by design. Start shipping with Shippo, free.

Sparrow Lane Vintage

I love them. Customer support is great. Especially if you don't want to deal with contacting a carrier yourself for certain issues. It feels like a concierge almost! Thank you!

Reactive Concealment Holsters

I've tried a few of the shipping apps and I'm quite shocked to see this app with a lower review rating than some of the others. I've been using it for several years and it does what it should be doing. Print labels in bulk!

Purple Dragon Fabrics

Shippo has worked really well for our small business. Orders are easy to fulfill in bulk and shipments are easy to track.

Munipals

Used this app to generate manifests for USPS, now use it for all shipping. Easy to use and less freezes than Shopify.

DR. BACON O.G. SPICE RUB | GOURMET BACON & BBQ PORK SEASONING

Shippo is simple to set up with Shopify. Their support is quick and helpful for the limited issues you may encounter. The best part is their Priority Mail prices beat Shopify's by a good amount. Look into it!

Solei Crafts

Shippo really made shipping orders with my website seamless. Having to type in every address from every order was tedious so being able to connect the two really saves me time.

Aspen Ski And Board

Very easy integration between the two services. The support teams of both services are knowledgeable and quick to resolve problems.

Bert's Bites

Works for us.Easy to use.Works beautifully with Shopify for all of our orders. No complaints at all.

Doubletake

I've been a Shippo customer for a few years now - I just finished a comparison of 25 shipping apps to make sure Shippo is the best and I'm sticking with Shippo. I couldn't find another app that could come close to doing what Shippo does for us price-wise and ease-of-use wise. Competitors like ShipStation are super complicated and the only way to ensure getting the cheapest rate every time is to manually go through each and every order - no thank you! I have also been getting excellent customer service, especially recently.

Marianne's Flammkuchen

After couple of days looking for the right solution and all possible apps (Easyship, Shipstation, Sendcloud) out there that could handle and split an order into multiple packages orders & printing labels with our own carrier UPS i finally found it! Thanks to Rodrigo for explaining everything to me in detail. We are more than happy and hope that once UPS is finally syncing back our own rates (Need a valid invoice from UPS - If not they only show the standard rates) this will work as flawless as it seems. I hope ;) THANKS! PS: Feature Request: Please add a function to be able to add our custom package weight automatically to the weight of the items per line. That way we don't have to add our package weight manually every time so the total order is correctly calculated for the Label price. At the moment we need to manually type in the Total weight - The app could add that automatically for us - That would save 3 clicks per line and a lot of time when there are many orders!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41