Shippo

Deliver by design. Start shipping with Shippo, free.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

RB Leather

So far so good! Integration with Shopify seems to work really well, it even brings in orders that I create, in addition to customer created orders. Allows me to print professional looking labels on my thermal printer.

Artschatz LLC

I would like the option to see the field company name in the overview in shippo as we have lots of wholesale orders as well

Sparrow Lane Vintage

I love them. Customer support is great. Especially if you don't want to deal with contacting a carrier yourself for certain issues. It feels like a concierge almost! Thank you!

Reactive Concealment Holsters

I've tried a few of the shipping apps and I'm quite shocked to see this app with a lower review rating than some of the others. I've been using it for several years and it does what it should be doing. Print labels in bulk!

Purple Dragon Fabrics

Shippo has worked really well for our small business. Orders are easy to fulfill in bulk and shipments are easy to track.

Munipals

Used this app to generate manifests for USPS, now use it for all shipping. Easy to use and less freezes than Shopify.

DR. BACON O.G. SPICE RUB | GOURMET BACON & BBQ PORK SEASONING

Shippo is simple to set up with Shopify. Their support is quick and helpful for the limited issues you may encounter. The best part is their Priority Mail prices beat Shopify's by a good amount. Look into it!

Solei Crafts

Shippo really made shipping orders with my website seamless. Having to type in every address from every order was tedious so being able to connect the two really saves me time.

Aspen Ski And Board

Very easy integration between the two services. The support teams of both services are knowledgeable and quick to resolve problems.

Bert's Bites

Works for us.Easy to use.Works beautifully with Shopify for all of our orders. No complaints at all.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41