Discounted Shipping Rates
Instantly get discounted rates with USPS, UPS, DHL Express, FedEx. Plus, compare rates for up to 50+ carriers at once.
Easy Label Printing
Import and sync Shopify orders effortlessly. Pre-fill and save package information for faster printing.
Use batch label printing and automations to speed up the process and prevent manual error.
Cheap and convenient shipping to help you succeed
Get discounted shipping rates, print labels, and send tracking info to your customers from one place. Shippo helps you streamline your shipping, so you can focus on growing your business.
Get the best shipping rates--no matter your size
- Up to 90% off USPS with Commercial Plus Pricing and Priority Mail Cubic
- Up to 55% off UPS
- Up to 75% off DHL Express
- Save up to 29% on FedEx shipping services with the FedEx Advantage Program.
- Additional deep discounts with Sendle, Fastway Australia, and CouriersPlease.
- Connect with 50+ carriers around the world at once, including USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL Express, Canada Post, Deutsche Post, Purolator, Asendia, Australia Post, Hermes, Sendle, and more.
Offer transparent tracking & a positive post-purchase experience
- Automatically sync package information back to Shopify.
- Automatically email customers tracking information.
- Delight your customers by putting return labels right inside the box. Print for free, and only pay when used by your customer.
Deliver a consistent branded experience
- Add your brand, logo, and colors to Tracking Pages, shipping emails, packing slips, and more.
Save time with automated features
- Save and pre-fill package information to expedite the label making process.
- Import orders from your Shopify store and other storefronts like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Magento, WooCommerce, and more to manage shipments from one place.
- Automate your international workflow by generating customs forms and commercial invoices
- Bulk print up to 100 shipping labels at once.
- Split an order into multiple shipments to send partially fulfilled orders or to different locations.
- Get insurance for premium shipments, one-of-a-kind goods, and international packages sent with USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL Express and Canada Post.
- Take control of shipping end-to-end with Shippo’s API. Ask your developer to check out our documentation. Perfect for Shopify Plus users!
Amazing Customer Support
- Best-in-class shipping support trained to help
- Available Monday - Friday, 6AM to 6PM PT.
- We aim to respond to every issue within 4 hours.
How it works:
- Get Shippo for your Shopify store and import orders.
- Immediately access discounted USPS, UPS, DHL Express, and FedEx rates to print labels.
- Tracking numbers are synced back to your store and customers are notified.
- DHL Express,
Free to install
Use our USPS, UPS, and DHL Express rates without service fees, or use your rates for a small monthly or per-label fee.
Most recent reviews
Bikini Crush Swimwear
TERRIBLE SERVICE, CRASHES OFTEN AND WON'T VALUE YOU.
I never write bad reviews, only good, especiallyyyy as a business owner myself. I had been with this company for years and come to find out with their "signature box" for signature at delivery only has the option for a direct signature and not a simple task to do an indirect signature. This would save us over $5 per shipment. We were using this service for years and overpaying on shipments $5 each time. Can you image the savings we could have passed along to our customers over 6 years and thousands of shipments? The best part is that under their shipping services to "sell you" it lists indirect signature. This is something Ship Station and their other competitors offer EASILY, so check those out to save on signature options ;) They informed me that this indirect option is only available through their API system and not web based. This means that you need to have programming experience to do it. I asked if they can do it for me to help (I have been a customer for MANY years) and they informed me they won't and that I can hire someone. Their response: If you have the programming resources, you can certainly setup API for your Shippo account. Are you joking? You can't even help someone who has given you business for many years? Well, now I am moving my business over to ship station since they have this already integrated in their system and all I have to do is click a button and it's done. PS agree with the others your new interface is terrible. They will not value you as a customer or go any extra length to help with a need if you have one.
Thank you for your feedback and we apologize we're unable to implement your API for you. We do value our customers and we are very sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the service you received.
Hopefully, we can clarify a bit further. This does take a software engineer to develop and our team does not offer these services. All customers who are implemented with the Shippo API have developed the integration themselves, or, have paid a software engineer to do so.
We will pass your feedback along to our teams about the indirect signature option and we are very sorry we don't offer this through the UI at this time.
We hate to hear we're losing you as a Shippo customer. If there is anything else we can do to keep you onboard, please don't hesitate to let us know.
Embers / Cinders Vintage
THEIR FOLLOW UP IS MISLEADING AS I'M STILL DEALING WITH THEM VIA EMAIL. Not sure why you can't find the interaction that has been ongoing for a while now, but that's perhaps also indicative of their (lack of) level of commitment to customer service. Wrongfully overcharged by UPS then trying to get the situation remedied and the money refunded was/is a pain. I can't endorse a company that doesn't bother to offer phone support to its customers, either. It makes the process of resolving customer issues much slower and painful.
We're so sorry for the experience here. We did find your interaction with us and we just left you a voicemail and our number to call back.
To clarify a bit more, our refund process does take 14 business days from the created date of the label and since this was a dispute directly to UPS, we were working with them to resolve that as well.
We just heard back from UPS and we were able to refund that back to you. We'll give you a call back again today to try and discuss this further.
After couple of days looking for the right solution and all possible apps (Easyship, Shipstation, Sendcloud) out there that could handle and split an order into multiple packages orders & printing labels with our own carrier UPS i finally found it! Thanks to Rodrigo for explaining everything to me in detail. We are more than happy and hope that once UPS is finally syncing back our own rates (Need a valid invoice from UPS - If not they only show the standard rates) this will work as flawless as it seems. I hope ;) THANKS! PS: Feature Request: Please add a function to be able to add our custom package weight automatically to the weight of the items per line. That way we don't have to add our package weight manually every time so the total order is correctly calculated for the Label price. At the moment we need to manually type in the Total weight - The app could add that automatically for us - That would save 3 clicks per line and a lot of time when there are many orders!