Discounted Shipping Rates
Instantly get discounted rates with USPS, UPS, and DHL Express. Plus, compare rates for up to 50+ carriers at once.
Easy Label Printing
Pre-fill and save package information for faster printing. Plus, print labels in batch to automate the process.
No Monthly or Hidden Fees
Only pay $0.05 per label, with no extra fees. Or upgrade to a subscription plan for customizable options.
Cheap and convenient shipping to help you succeed
Get discounted shipping rates, print labels, and send tracking info to your customers from one place. Shippo helps you streamline your shipping, so you can focus on growing your business.
Get the best shipping rates--no matter your size
- Up to 90% off USPS with Commercial Plus Pricing and Priority Mail Cubic
- Up to 55% off UPS
- Up to 75% off DHL Express
- Save up to 29% on FedEx shipping services with the FedEx Advantage Program.
- Additional deep discounts with Sendle, Fastway Australia, and CouriersPlease.
- Connect with 50+ carriers around the world at once, including USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL Express, Canada Post, Deutsche Post, Purolator, Asendia, Australia Post, Hermes, Sendle, and more.
Offer transparent tracking & a positive post-purchase experience
- Automatically sync package information back to Shopify.
- Automatically email customers tracking information.
- Delight your customers by putting return labels right inside the box. Print for free, and only pay when used by your customer.
Deliver a consistent branded experience
- Add your brand, logo, and colors to Tracking Pages, shipping emails, packing slips, and more.
Save time with automated features
- Save and pre-fill package information to expedite the label making process.
- Import orders from your Shopify store and other storefronts like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Magento, WooCommerce, and more to manage shipments from one place.
- Automate your international workflow by generating customs forms and commercial invoices
- Bulk print up to 100 shipping labels at once.
- Split an order into multiple shipments to send partially fulfilled orders or to different locations.
- Get insurance for premium shipments, one-of-a-kind goods, and international packages sent with USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL Express and Canada Post.
- Take control of shipping end-to-end with Shippo’s API. Ask your developer to check out our documentation. Perfect for Shopify Plus users!
Amazing Customer Support
- Best-in-class shipping support trained to help
- Available Monday - Friday, 6AM to 6PM PT.
- We aim to respond to every issue within 4 hours.
- Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we want to hear from you!
How it works:
- Get Shippo for your Shopify store and import orders.
- Immediately access discounted USPS and DHL Express rates to print labels.
- Tracking numbers are synced back to your store and customers are notified.
Si integra con
- DHL Express,
$0.05 per label
Valutazione complessiva Basato su 441 recensioni
Le recensioni più recenti
I would also give this ZERO stars if I could. They provide the worst customer support. Even if you write in, they will not answer.
Risposta dello sviluppatore
Glad we were able to connect over the phone! Apologies again for the delayed response - we are working on hiring more advocates to make sure we can work with all of our customers in a timely manner. We have also opened up chat in our help center, catch us there if you've got any more questions!
I use Shippo strictly because I need USPS manifests for when the mail carrier comes to our shop, so they don't have to scan a couple hundred packages. That said, I have 3 complaints with the system. 1) Their developers roll out changes to the application without testing....so you will be in a groove, needing to get shipments out and boom...something that has historically been working is not working now. It's usually resolved within the same day, but probably about once per month something is magically broken. Users should not be finding these issues EVERY time. I wish that there was more testing done before pushing production changes. Especially when core functionality is what is affected. (i.e. today, cannot print labels for batch orders, the button does not work). 2) Every now and again, the sync between Shippo and Shopify gets broken. We use a different app to print picking lists, and then use Shippo to print our labels only. So when shippo doesn't fulfill an order or two in Shopify, you have to work your way back and figure out which order didn't fulfill. 3) If you have a non-technical person printing labels for you and the process needs to be the exact SAME every time, do not use this application. Sort of tied to complain #1, there will be application changes rolled out that affect browser functionality. Like, I used to be able to print labels and manifests from Safari...but that stopped working, and now you have to save the file to your computer, find the file, and print from the local file. We switched to Firefox and the functionality works fine. There are various little things that pop up that I figure out how to navigate around, but a non-technical person would not.
I don't know the age of the company, but the application feels half baked at times and it seems like Shippo is a start up company low on resources and formal processes...no knock on that, but when your business relies on their application, it's a no-go.
Goody Goody Gumdrops P/L
If I could give a No Star rating I would. This company is not to be trusted. We installed the app to see if it was of any use to our Shopify store. It wasn't so we un-installed it within an hour. We have had 2 payment requests from them since. We contacted Shippo after the first and was told that it was fixed. We have now received another bill for a service that we have never used and never will. Shopify state that after an app is un-installed the developer should delete all of our data, etc. NOT send the end user a bill.