Discounted Shipping Rates
Instantly get discounted rates with USPS, UPS, DHL Express, FedEx. Plus, compare rates for up to 50+ carriers at once.
Easy Label Printing
Import and sync Shopify orders effortlessly. Pre-fill and save package information for faster printing.
Use batch label printing and automations to speed up the process and prevent manual error.
Cheap and convenient shipping to help you succeed
Get discounted shipping rates, print labels, and send tracking info to your customers from one place. Shippo helps you streamline your shipping, so you can focus on growing your business.
Get the best shipping rates--no matter your size
- Up to 90% off USPS with Commercial Plus Pricing and Priority Mail Cubic
- Up to 55% off UPS
- Up to 75% off DHL Express
- Save up to 29% on FedEx shipping services with the FedEx Advantage Program.
- Additional deep discounts with Sendle, Fastway Australia, and CouriersPlease.
- Connect with 50+ carriers around the world at once, including USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL Express, Canada Post, Deutsche Post, Purolator, Asendia, Australia Post, Hermes, Sendle, and more.
Offer transparent tracking & a positive post-purchase experience
- Automatically sync package information back to Shopify.
- Automatically email customers tracking information.
- Delight your customers by putting return labels right inside the box. Print for free, and only pay when used by your customer.
Deliver a consistent branded experience
- Add your brand, logo, and colors to Tracking Pages, shipping emails, packing slips, and more.
Save time with automated features
- Save and pre-fill package information to expedite the label making process.
- Import orders from your Shopify store and other storefronts like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Magento, WooCommerce, and more to manage shipments from one place.
- Automate your international workflow by generating customs forms and commercial invoices
- Bulk print up to 100 shipping labels at once.
- Split an order into multiple shipments to send partially fulfilled orders or to different locations.
- Get insurance for premium shipments, one-of-a-kind goods, and international packages sent with USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL Express and Canada Post.
- Take control of shipping end-to-end with Shippo’s API. Ask your developer to check out our documentation. Perfect for Shopify Plus users!
Amazing Customer Support
- Best-in-class shipping support trained to help
- Available Monday - Friday, 6AM to 6PM PT.
- We aim to respond to every issue within 4 hours.
How it works:
- Get Shippo for your Shopify store and import orders.
- Immediately access discounted USPS, UPS, DHL Express, and FedEx rates to print labels.
- Tracking numbers are synced back to your store and customers are notified.
- DHL Express,
Galeria de mídia
Grátis para instalar
Use our USPS, UPS, and DHL Express rates without service fees, or use your rates for a small monthly or per-label fee.
Avaliações mais recentes
Hot Rod fuel hose by One Guy Garage
Good - Allow you to handle multiple orders at one time with mass updates to address, shipping details. Links to fedex account and handles paperless trade Bad- Syncing is out to lunch, sometimes orders sync back to shopify sometimes they don't. Usually end up needing to do this manually wasting time. "Use item weight" when trying to assign weight to packages it does not accurately pull the product weight causing label purchases to fail and manually having to update the shipment weight.
Order fulfillment status - Once it has been synced into shippo and you fulfill from shopify those fulfilled items are not synced back into Shippo so you are always needing to manually "Hide" orders that don't get the correct status. Fedex labels wastes a second page printing terms and conditions that are not needed. The biggest kicker here is the support team doesn't seem to have a grasp on what their own software does or doesn't do. Often times you are referred back to shopify for a Shippo issue or they ask repetitive unrelated questions to the issue. They want screenshots a lot of the time but then take days to actually get back to you. This app needs a lot of work, it probably functions OK if you are a low volume shipper or if you only use the discounted rates that shippo provides. If you need to link your own API accounts and expect reliable syncing this isn't the solution for you.
Resposta do desenvolvedor
Hi Justin. Thank you for taking the time to provide us this valuable feedback. We strive to provide timely support and responses that help you troubleshoot any issue you are having. That said, we do need screenshots from the Shopify side in order to continue doing some troubleshooting on our end but I can see why that isn't the greatest experience and will make sure I get that feedback to our team. Our Product Support Manager will be reaching out asap to ensure any issue you are having is resolved
Their default package does not work for Shopify customers per their customer support. Unless your product weights including packaging are completely on spot then you will have to override the default package templates. Also when you buy the label it does not go directly to your printer, a separate window opens to download the PDF then you have to hit print and the printer window opens. Too many steps here. The order number on the label is just too small to help with order verification.
The app does what it's supposed to and I've had no issue with it overall. What I am unhappy with is that it's supposed to be "free" with 0.5c charged per label which is absolutely false. If you have an account with FedEx and based in Canada, you will be charged an arm and a leg for printing labels through Shippo, which sucks when you're a small business just starting out. Tried to get in touch with customer service to find out what is the % that I am charged for every label, since it's been clearly impossible to predict how much I will be charged *before* I buy the label. I was put on "hold" for 40 minutes after which I got an email telling me that the customer representative "had to run"... and the person taking over didn't even bother actually helping me out. Needless to say, I am not impressed.
Resposta do desenvolvedor
Thank you for your feedback and bringing this issue to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the experience here! It looks like there was a disconnect but another team member jumped in to take over the chat. Again, we do apologize for any disconnect here. This situation has been reviewed with our team to ensure our customers are never made to feel like they are left hanging.
With that said, at this time, our FedEx Referral Program is for US based customers. We will definitely take this feedback to our team to ensure we incorporate any FedEx options made available to us for Canada based customers when possible.
Thank you, again, for your time!