No Monthly or Hidden Fees
Only pay $0.05 per label, with no extra fees. Or upgrade to a subscription plan for customizable options.
Discounted Shipping Rates
Instantly get discounted rates with USPS and DHL Express. Plus, compare rates for up to 50+ carriers at once.
Save Time Printing Labels
Pre-fill and save package information for faster printing. Plus, print labels in batch to automate the process.
Cheap and convenient shipping to help you succeed
Get discounted shipping rates, print labels, and send tracking info to your customers from one place. Shippo helps you streamline your shipping, so you can focus on growing your business.
Access discounted carrier rates
- Get better shipping rates--no matter your size--access up to Commercial Plus Pricing immediately.
- Deep discounts with USPS, DHL Express, Sendle, Fastway Australia, and CouriersPlease.
- Save up to 29% on FedEx shipping services with the FedEx Advantage Program.
- Connect with 50+ carriers around the world at once, including USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL Express, Canada Post, Deutsche Post, Purolator, Asendia, Australia Post, Hermes, Sendle, and more.
Offer transparent tracking & a positive post-purchase experience
- Automatically sync package information back to Shopify.
- Automatically email customers tracking information.
- Delight your customers by putting return labels right inside the box. Print for free, and only pay when used by your customer.
Deliver a consistent branded experience
- Add your brand, logo, and colors to Tracking Pages, shipping emails, packing slips, and more.
Save time with automated features
- Save and pre-fill package information to expedite the label making process.
- Import orders from your Shopify store and other storefronts like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Magento, WooCommerce, and more to manage shipments from one place.
- Automate your international workflow by generating customs forms and commercial invoices
- Bulk print up to 100 shipping labels at once.
- Split an order into multiple shipments to send partially fulfilled orders or to different locations.
- Get insurance for premium shipments, one-of-a-kind goods, and international packages sent with USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL Express and Canada Post.
- Take control of shipping end-to-end with Shippo’s API. Ask your developer to check out our documentation. Perfect for Shopify Plus users!
Amazing Customer Support
- Best-in-class shipping support trained to help
- Available Monday - Friday, 6AM to 6PM PT.
- We aim to respond to every issue within 4 hours.
- Reach out to us at email@example.com - we want to hear from you!
How it works:
- Get Shippo for your Shopify store and import orders.
- Immediately access discounted USPS and DHL Express rates to print labels.
- Tracking numbers are synced back to your store and customers are notified.
- DHL Express,
Free to install
$0.05 per label
Overall rating Based on 440 reviews
Most recent reviews
I use Shippo strictly because I need USPS manifests for when the mail carrier comes to our shop, so they don't have to scan a couple hundred packages. That said, I have 3 complaints with the system. 1) Their developers roll out changes to the application without testing....so you will be in a groove, needing to get shipments out and boom...something that has historically been working is not working now. It's usually resolved within the same day, but probably about once per month something is magically broken. Users should not be finding these issues EVERY time. I wish that there was more testing done before pushing production changes. Especially when core functionality is what is affected. (i.e. today, cannot print labels for batch orders, the button does not work). 2) Every now and again, the sync between Shippo and Shopify gets broken. We use a different app to print picking lists, and then use Shippo to print our labels only. So when shippo doesn't fulfill an order or two in Shopify, you have to work your way back and figure out which order didn't fulfill. 3) If you have a non-technical person printing labels for you and the process needs to be the exact SAME every time, do not use this application. Sort of tied to complain #1, there will be application changes rolled out that affect browser functionality. Like, I used to be able to print labels and manifests from Safari...but that stopped working, and now you have to save the file to your computer, find the file, and print from the local file. We switched to Firefox and the functionality works fine. There are various little things that pop up that I figure out how to navigate around, but a non-technical person would not.
I don't know the age of the company, but the application feels half baked at times and it seems like Shippo is a start up company low on resources and formal processes...no knock on that, but when your business relies on their application, it's a no-go.
Goody Goody Gumdrops P/L
If I could give a No Star rating I would. This company is not to be trusted. We installed the app to see if it was of any use to our Shopify store. It wasn't so we un-installed it within an hour. We have had 2 payment requests from them since. We contacted Shippo after the first and was told that it was fixed. We have now received another bill for a service that we have never used and never will. Shopify state that after an app is un-installed the developer should delete all of our data, etc. NOT send the end user a bill.
Magical Black Girl
BEWARE! I used this app to find great shipping rates on a per-use basis, so I didn't have to commit to paying a set monthly rate. Well, they got hacked recently and (while I was sleeping) my PayPal was charged over $1400 in fraudulent fees. When I checked my Shippo account, there were 15 pages of fake shipping charges and addresses at a rate of $7 each in less than 24 hours. I shudder to think how much damage could have been done had I not gotten up so early today and didn't have my banking set to notify me of unusual activity. By the time Shippo closed my account (per my request), there were over $2K in charges. I strongly suggest NOT doing business with this company until they can demonstrate that they've resolved this issue. The rates are great, but having your wallet drained while you're sleeping is the stuff of nightmares. When I went on Twitter I saw that I'm not the only person who had this problem. So, they really shouldn't be offered to Shopify sellers as a viable app until they can prove they have this HUGE problem under control.
Update: It seems this is a problem Shippo has that it can't or won't fix. WHY ARE THEY STILL IN THE SHOPIFY APP STORE IF THEY'RE STEALING FROM SELLERS????
Thank you for your honest feedback. We understand your frustrations and are sorry this happened to you. We take fraud very seriously at Shippo.
We do want to reiterate that Shippo was not hacked. As stated in your support ticket with us, our security team looked into this and it appears your information was compromised on another site and used to login to Shippo. There was no breach in our system.
We have refunded you for all of the fraudulent labels, deactivated your Shippo account, and removed your billing information on file.
We understand there is always room for improvement, so we are discussing this situation with our security team so that we can better protect our customers.