Discounted Shipping Rates
Instantly get discounted rates with USPS, UPS, DHL Express, FedEx. Plus, compare rates for up to 50+ carriers at once.
Easy Label Printing
Import and sync Shopify orders effortlessly. Pre-fill and save package information for faster printing.
Use batch label printing and automations to speed up the process and prevent manual error.
Cheap and convenient shipping to help you succeed
Get discounted shipping rates, print labels, and send tracking info to your customers from one place. Shippo helps you streamline your shipping, so you can focus on growing your business.
Get the best shipping rates--no matter your size
- Up to 90% off USPS with Commercial Plus Pricing and Priority Mail Cubic
- Up to 55% off UPS
- Up to 75% off DHL Express
- Save up to 29% on FedEx shipping services with the FedEx Advantage Program.
- Additional deep discounts with Sendle, Fastway Australia, and CouriersPlease.
- Connect with 50+ carriers around the world at once, including USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL Express, Canada Post, Deutsche Post, Purolator, Asendia, Australia Post, Hermes, Sendle, and more.
Offer transparent tracking & a positive post-purchase experience
- Automatically sync package information back to Shopify.
- Automatically email customers tracking information.
- Delight your customers by putting return labels right inside the box. Print for free, and only pay when used by your customer.
Deliver a consistent branded experience
- Add your brand, logo, and colors to Tracking Pages, shipping emails, packing slips, and more.
Save time with automated features
- Save and pre-fill package information to expedite the label making process.
- Import orders from your Shopify store and other storefronts like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Magento, WooCommerce, and more to manage shipments from one place.
- Automate your international workflow by generating customs forms and commercial invoices
- Bulk print up to 100 shipping labels at once.
- Split an order into multiple shipments to send partially fulfilled orders or to different locations.
- Get insurance for premium shipments, one-of-a-kind goods, and international packages sent with USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL Express and Canada Post.
- Take control of shipping end-to-end with Shippo’s API. Ask your developer to check out our documentation. Perfect for Shopify Plus users!
Amazing Customer Support
- Best-in-class shipping support trained to help
- Available Monday - Friday, 6AM to 6PM PT.
- We aim to respond to every issue within 4 hours.
How it works:
- Get Shippo for your Shopify store and import orders.
- Immediately access discounted USPS, UPS, DHL Express, and FedEx rates to print labels.
- Tracking numbers are synced back to your store and customers are notified.
- DHL Express,
Free to install
Use our USPS, UPS, and DHL Express rates without service fees, or use your rates for a small monthly or per-label fee.
Most recent reviews
Their default package does not work for Shopify customers per their customer support. Unless your product weights including packaging are completely on spot then you will have to override the default package templates. Also when you buy the label it does not go directly to your printer, a separate window opens to download the PDF then you have to hit print and the printer window opens. Too many steps here. The order number on the label is just too small to help with order verification.
The app does what it's supposed to and I've had no issue with it overall. What I am unhappy with is that it's supposed to be "free" with 0.5c charged per label which is absolutely false. If you have an account with FedEx and based in Canada, you will be charged an arm and a leg for printing labels through Shippo, which sucks when you're a small business just starting out. Tried to get in touch with customer service to find out what is the % that I am charged for every label, since it's been clearly impossible to predict how much I will be charged *before* I buy the label. I was put on "hold" for 40 minutes after which I got an email telling me that the customer representative "had to run"... and the person taking over didn't even bother actually helping me out. Needless to say, I am not impressed.
Thank you for your feedback and bringing this issue to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the experience here! It looks like there was a disconnect but another team member jumped in to take over the chat. Again, we do apologize for any disconnect here. This situation has been reviewed with our team to ensure our customers are never made to feel like they are left hanging.
With that said, at this time, our FedEx Referral Program is for US based customers. We will definitely take this feedback to our team to ensure we incorporate any FedEx options made available to us for Canada based customers when possible.
Thank you, again, for your time!
Shipping out packages with owners name, and not company name via UPS even went owner name is not included for customers. It's added anyways, making it look very unprofessional. Business name is extra. I almost choked looking at my full name as the sender, and not business.
Thank you for your feedback and bringing this issue to our attention. We sincerely apologize for any issue and are happy to help take a look at your settings to ensure everything looks correct. We can also work with our partner, UPS, to make any changes needed to your account to ensure your name is not reflected.
With that said, we are unable to locate contact information for you in our system.
Will you send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your login e-mail used for your Shippo account? That will help us get to the bottom of the issue as soon as possible.