ShippyPro ‑ Labels and Returns

ShippyPro ‑ Labels and Returns

by ITALIAN VALLEY SRL

Print Labels of 110 Carriers, Track Parcels and Manage Returns

The Revive Club

Safe to say no other app has added this much value to our business. This has transformed our workflow, cutting the average order processing time (excluding packaging) from 3 minutes per order, to around 20 seconds. The UX design could do with a bit of refinement which would make it even more efficient. Just to balance out the review I'd say the support is rapid, but in the three times I've made polite suggestions for how things could work even better, they seemed to take it personally and suggest it was more my issue. FYI Shippy - love your app, but some of your customers may have been UX designers in a previous life...;-) All customer feedback is valuable so don't take it like a personal insult.

Munch & Crunch

We are based in Dubai & with Extreme Delight I am writing this review, with the quickest support and prompt action by the ShippyPro my 2 months unsolved issue came to a solution with in 1 min conversation with ShippyPro. We have tried several apps to generate shipping labels out there in shopify app store none of them worked. But to be honest ShippyPro UI and Customer support is excellent. Any one from UAE out there kindly don't waste your time with other apps just use this app you will never be disappointed.

camminaconme

I am very happy to have installed this app in my store: shipping management has become incredibly easy, safe and economical. Not only that: my customers receive timely information about their orders and can ask for assistance. Spectacular!

Lithe

Time saver.
The team is proactive and solves problems.
The value of the service is really high.
Thanks

Stroncton - Design & Clothing Company

Awesome Service, Awesome integration. Very happy with the customer support :) Looking forward to work with ShippyPro :)

anOrdain

Really impressive app, very thorough and great live support. Makes shipping a lot easier, would recommend.

Psylo

Great app, great customer service. I never received such a service before.
The app saves an incredible amount of time!Love it

Happy Playgrounds Uk

Very good app and very friendly customer service, they can help you resolve any issue quickly and very proffessional

Dandaloit

Great app and great support, it saves an incredible amount of time daily. The support was always super responsive to any requests I've had.

Bottegasicana

I'd previously written a review and put 4 stars, highlighting some small deficiency of this app.

The next day I was contacted by the developers, who within a few have added new features depending on the needs of my store.

What more could you ask for?

In itself, the service is already excellent. We use ShippyPro every day for fast printing of waybills with multiple couriers, it greatly reduces working time and facilitates the management of shipments. Moreover, with such assistance and attention to the customer it deserves more than 5 stars.

Compliments!