ShippyPro ‑ Shipping made easy

ShippyPro ‑ Shipping made easy | Reviews

by ITALIAN VALLEY SRL

Automate shipping: ship, track, return orders faster than ever

Orteat

too many munual operations to perform, e.g no possibilities to setting rules to split or merge order automatically

Transit

We installed the APP for managing domestic and overseas shipments with UPS...but unfortunately the API don't send the VAT code of my Company on the paperless documents UPS needs for customs, in few words: USELESS.
We contacted the customer service and all I got was: "It's our fault, but don't know when it will be solved, thank you". Please please, just fix this issue

Fake Plastic Love

Before I downloaded this app, I checked their official site and it clearly stated they supported my courier but after downloading it, it turns out it does not and it is still on the page which is very misleading.
I emailed them and they responded quickly but it does not seem like they communicated with each other, 3 different people sent me emails about the same issue.

Les Santes

If you want to import the orders to generate the labels, you have to pay the annual subscription, that is, the monthly subscription is useless.
The customer service is robotic, you ask something and they answer what they want.
I give it 2 stars because I imagine it will work, but I have not been able to verify it. After paying 70$ subscription for 500 shipments they tell me it's no good, that I have to pay the annual subscription.

July 7, 2021

Thank you for your feedback!

Once you have connected Shopify to your ShippyPro account we confirm that an annual subscription will provide you the added benefit of importing all orders automatically while a monthly one will allow you import only the last 25.

However, it is possible to easily import the rest of the orders that were present on your Shopify account before its connection to ShippyPro by uploading them in an Excel, a CSV or a TXT file. Here you can find the relevant step-by-step guide. https://help.shippypro.com/en/articles/3278315-how-to-import-excel-csv-or-txt-files-with-your-shipments-data

We hope that this clarification helps and we encourage you to contact us if you have any further questions. We'll be happy to assist you!

FARMACIA TARQUINI

La app funziona complessivamente abbastanza bene ma con Shopify non si riescono a mostrare i punti ritiro nel live checkout. Per avere tale funzionalità avevo sottoscritto un piano Fast Growing di Shippypro ed effettuato un pagamento annuale a Shopify, come indicato nelle loro guide, spendendo soldi inutilmente. Il supporto tecnico è praticamente inesistente, non risponde né in chat né per email. Numero di telefono nemmeno a parlarne...

Santa Muerte Paris

J'ai telechargé cette ap car c'est la seule qui gère Delivengo mais malheureusement cela ne fonctionne pas, impossible de créér une etiquette

VILRITA

The biggest problem is that this app will not add weight to all products like in their PRESTASHOP app. That's a huge downside because there's no such thing as "automation" if I need to fill 1000 orders by hand and check all of their weight.

March 30, 2020

Hi,

The features for each marketplace are listed at the following page

As you can see parcel import is not available for Shopify

However you can obtain the same result by uploading an excel file with all the dimensions and weight for each SKU

Ultimate Modelling Products

OK so, third update to the review......

The first review was 1 star as we had no technical support and arranged meetings with ShippyPro, which they failed to attend and have admitted this in emails. They only reached out to me once I'd posted a 1 star review!

The second review was 4 stars for the reasons below.....

After a bumpy start, the support has been very good and on point.

I've not given it 5 stars as we use UPS, DPD & Royal Mail for shipping. UPS is great as we only have to input our account details and it automatically pulls over all the rates, which is great, works as advertised.

DPD on the other hand, we have to input all the different rates for weights and zones for the whole world! This is going to take at least a few full days of data entry to accomplish and not a pleasant job. We haven't done this yet so, cannot use all the functions of the app. Will update when we've done so.

Royal Mail does not work at all. Support have said that they are in negotiations with Royal Mail at the moment, but they really shouldn't advertise that the app uses them if it cannot.

The UI is easy to navigate and reasonably intuitive to pick up. We only wanted an app like this to instantly provide customers with tracking numbers as soon as their order is fulfilled. This alone will save us between one and two hours a day!

Will update once we've got all the feeds up and running used it for a couple of months.....

Third review....

So, I ended up deciding to give ShippyPro a shot and went ahead and bought a monthly plan, wish I hadn't for the following reasons.....

I needed to input all the DPD rates manually. This meant setting up around an extra 30 couriers, even though they were all DPD, one for every different rate. The problem is that to be able to add more than one courier you have to purchase their monthly or annual scheme. I went ahead and did this so I could enter all the extra DPD rates. I then fell ill and did not get to complete the task. I then went to enter all the details two weeks later and found I couldn't any more! Turns out you have to purchase your units (one unit is one shipping label etc) in advance, but if you don't use them that month you lose them, they do not carry over! This means any that you have purchased and not used, you lose. This model is totally flawed as you have to buy more than you think you might need depending on sales. You're always going to have surplus that you've paid for, but not used so, you're losing money every month.

I complained about this and they said they would carry it over for one month for me, but were quite emphatic in saying this will never happen again.

And still no Royal Mail even though they're still advertising as usable on their platform! I wonder how many others don't actually work either.

I've now deleted the app and chalked up the lose of money up to experience.

Sorry, but I cannot recommend this app at all.....