Save time and money
Pick the best courier for every shipment and generate all your labels in few clicks. The tracking number is updated automatically on Shopify
Boost your Customer Care
Boost up-sells and solve shipping issues. Send branded tracking notifications to your customers and stop being flooded by WISMO requests!
Get a stress-free experience for you and your customers by allowing them to self-serve and create return labels following your return policy
About ShippyPro ‑ Labels and Returns
ShippyPro is the One-Stop Shipping Solution that allows you to create Shipping Labels, Track Packages and Manage Returns. Save time and money on your shipments, Ship like a Pro!
Connect 100+ couriers worldwide on a single dashboard: UPS, DHL, FedEx, USPS, TNT, SDA, BRT, GLS, ROYAL MAIL, PARCELFORCE, POSTE, ASENDIA & more.
Give it a try, the first 30 shipments are FREE.
Stop wasting your time with Copy and Paste
- With ShippyPro linked to your Shopify store you can save up to 40 mins per day.
- Ship done in 1 click, even in bulk! As soon as you get the label, the tracking number is updated on your Shopify Store.
- Print your label in a different format, such as ZPL, EPL, PDF.
Save Money on Shipments
- Connect your couriers and compare your own negotiated tariffs. For each shipment, ShippyPro shows you the best rate in terms of quality and costs.
- Save up to 18% on your shipping costs!
Avoid transcription errors!
- Transcription errors due to manual copy and paste lead to lost packages and increase customers complaints.
- With our One-Stop Label Generator you can reduce customer waiting time up to 95% and stop being flooded by WISMO requests!
You are not Alone!
- No worries if you encounter any issues! Our Customer Support Team speaks 5 languages (English, French, German, Spanish and Italian) and is ready to help you!
Connect your Sales Channel
- With ShippyPro you can sync Shopify and 70+ marketplaces within a single shipping dashboard. You can even manage multiple stores for each marketplace.
- Orders are imported in live from your connected store and marketplaces.
Connect your Couriers Account
- With ShippyPro you can connect UPS, DHL, FedEx, La Poste, Colissimo and 100+ couriers in our one-stop shipping solution.
- For each order ShippyPro compares all your negotiated couriers’ tariffs and orders them by costs and delivery efficiency.
Print your Labels
- ShippyPro allows you to print your shipping labels in one click, in different formats (A4, A6, ZPL) and even in bulk.
- As soon as you get the label, ShippyPro automatically updates the tracking number on your marketplace.
Track your Orders
- With ShippyPro you have the status of your orders right at hand.
- ShippyPro's Track&Trace allows you to have full control of your shipments, including an automatic report with paid and unpaid COD.
- Customize your customer notification system and create awesome branded emails starting from our templates.
UPS, DHL, PostNL, USPS, Colissimo, DPD, Poste Italiane, SDA, BRT, DPD, and more.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Free to install
Free Forever Up to 30 Shipments per Month
Overall rating Based on 22 reviews
Most recent reviews
Aquela Global Online Shop | Aquela 8.0 - The Best Hydrogen Water
We use UPS and after having no handover from their tech team I'm really impressed with ShippyPro. I'll be hesitant to use it for other couriers going by the reviews from other users on here but for UPS it's great.
Ultimate Modelling Products
OK so, third update to the review......
The first review was 1 star as we had no technical support and arranged meetings with ShippyPro, which they failed to attend and have admitted this in emails. They only reached out to me once I'd posted a 1 star review!
The second review was 4 stars for the reasons below.....
After a bumpy start, the support has been very good and on point.
I've not given it 5 stars as we use UPS, DPD & Royal Mail for shipping. UPS is great as we only have to input our account details and it automatically pulls over all the rates, which is great, works as advertised.
DPD on the other hand, we have to input all the different rates for weights and zones for the whole world! This is going to take at least a few full days of data entry to accomplish and not a pleasant job. We haven't done this yet so, cannot use all the functions of the app. Will update when we've done so.
Royal Mail does not work at all. Support have said that they are in negotiations with Royal Mail at the moment, but they really shouldn't advertise that the app uses them if it cannot.
The UI is easy to navigate and reasonably intuitive to pick up. We only wanted an app like this to instantly provide customers with tracking numbers as soon as their order is fulfilled. This alone will save us between one and two hours a day!
Will update once we've got all the feeds up and running used it for a couple of months.....
So, I ended up deciding to give ShippyPro a shot and went ahead and bought a monthly plan, wish I hadn't for the following reasons.....
I needed to input all the DPD rates manually. This meant setting up around an extra 30 couriers, even though they were all DPD, one for every different rate. The problem is that to be able to add more than one courier you have to purchase their monthly or annual scheme. I went ahead and did this so I could enter all the extra DPD rates. I then fell ill and did not get to complete the task. I then went to enter all the details two weeks later and found I couldn't any more! Turns out you have to purchase your units (one unit is one shipping label etc) in advance, but if you don't use them that month you lose them, they do not carry over! This means any that you have purchased and not used, you lose. This model is totally flawed as you have to buy more than you think you might need depending on sales. You're always going to have surplus that you've paid for, but not used so, you're losing money every month.
I complained about this and they said they would carry it over for one month for me, but were quite emphatic in saying this will never happen again.
And still no Royal Mail even though they're still advertising as usable on their platform! I wonder how many others don't actually work either.
I've now deleted the app and chalked up the lose of money up to experience.
Sorry, but I cannot recommend this app at all.....
Esta aplicación nos facilita enormemente el trabajo de impresión de las etiquetas de los pedidos y el posterior seguimiento de los envíos. Además dispone de equipo de soporte muy rápido para la resolución de las dudas.