ShipRelay Fulfillment

ShipRelay Fulfillment

by ShipRelay, Inc.

Omni-Channel Fulfillment and Inventory Management Software

Merelta

ShipRelay is the best partner we could ask for. Their customer service is superb. Everybody in the company, including the CEO, Mike Weber, is helpful, flexible, and responds within hours to resolve any issues we may have. Their software is easy to use, and Mike is a pleasure to work with! We have been working with them for more than a year, and when we started, they made it clear that our success was their success, Every day since, they worked hard at it, and kept their promise. When we launched, we needed a strong shipping partner to help us navigate intricate logistics and to ensure success. ShipRelay has superseded expectations, and we cannot recommend them enough. If you need a strong shipping partner to make your business successful, too, ShipRelay is the best of the best.

Chase

After interviewing 5 different fulfillment companies, choosing ShipRelay was an easy choice. The CEO Mike is incredibly passionate about his work, quick to respond to any issue I have - be it a technical or logistical issue - and is a pleasure to work with! I know he genuinely cares about my business which brings me so much peace of mind. The software is easy to use and integrates seamlessly with our Shopify store, they ship to all of our customers in North America, and their 'special shipments' feature makes it easy for me to send samples to buyers or brand partners without going to the post office myself (huge time saver!). 11/10!! Would recommend to anyone who wants to set up fulfillment for their online store and never worry about it again :) THANK YOU SHIPRELAY! - Jenn

COAST+RANGE

We have been ShipRelay customers for the past year and I can't say enough good things about the app and the team. The app is intuitive and easy to learn. Automation makes it easy to process shipments and their two conveniently located warehouses allow me to ship efficiently anywhere in the lower 48 states. But where ShipRelay REALLY shines is in customer service. They are incredibly responsive to questions and have resolved 100% of my issues - typically within an hour or less. I HIGHLY recommend using ShipRelay as your warehouse/shipping partner!!

WaterCheck.biz

5 STARS !!! SPLASHTASTIC !!! Our company moved fulfillment centers - and were were dreading the move. ShipRelay did an outstanding job - making it easy and error free. Plus the software is is immaculate - with easy set up - and get this - OPTIMIZATION of package sizes. Gone are the days of calling our fulfillment partner and saying - WTF were you thinking in sending a small item in a YUGE box and being overcharged. ShipRelay is truly a partner - and they care about our business as much as they do theirs. Thanks :-)

Cs Scrub

Working with Ship Relay has been such an essential part of launching my business. As a small business, it has given me the time and flexibility to grow in other areas while feeling confident that my inventory is being safely and thoughtfully fulfilled. The customer service at Ship Relay is the most thorough and accommodating I have come across. Their database is user friendly and I know that they are always there for me if I have any questions. I am so grateful for the team over at Ship Relay who have been by my side every step of the way! I could not be happier with their services and certainly could not imagine running a new business without them.

- Carson Meyer
C & The Moon LLC

Apexconsignment

Supplement kits are a big part of our business model. We sell individual items, as well as various bundles: Best Seller Bundle, Launch 30 Fat Loss Kit, etc., etc.

As our sales have increased, building kits and keeping track of our inventory has become increasingly challenging.

With ShipRelay, we've been able to solve this issue. We simply send in our individual SKUs and map them to our various kits. Then, ShipRelay keeps track of all the inventory - so we can sell at maximum capacity without worrying about running out of inventory.

Our decision to outsource our shipping to them is probably the single biggest factor to our growth in 2018. Highly recommended.

Always Eleven

I am so pleased with ShipRelay! They work with multiple platforms in a seamless manner so I can now easily manage all my shipping needs from one centralized location. They handle my orders from both my Shopify and Amazon stores. And they helped me successfully navigate Amazon's process for using Seller Fulfilled Prime-- they were extremely knowledgeable about the process and guided me every step of the way.

Also, there are many other things that sets ShipRelay apart from companies I've used in the past: (1) Their CUSTOMER SUPPORT is beyond outstanding. I've been in business for almost 3 years and they are, by far, the most responsive company I've ever dealt with! My questions are promptly answered, often times with helpful step-by-step instructions, screenshots and followup calls. (2) Their ONLINE PORTAL is easy to use and navigate-- it's so visually appealing, but most importantly, it's intuitive so I can readily find what I'm looking for. (3) Their PRICES are competitive and transparent. They don't impose unexpected hidden fees. Their pricing structure is clear and can easily be found on their website. And their receipts clearly identify what I'm being charged for. (4) They are PROGRESSIVE & RESPONSIVE and constantly updating their system. Amazon and Shopify recently made some changes to the shipping settings I was using in their systems-- ShipRelay promptly researched the changes and modified their system to accommodate these changes. They didn't make excuses or try to blame Amazon or Shopify. Instead they found a solution, implemented it on their end and keep me posted throughout the process.

Overall, I feel the ShipRelay team genuinely wants the best experience for me and my business. For example, they are currently helping me assess packaging options for one of my products which may reduce my shipping cost. Their company feels PERSONABLE and human-- they care. It gives me peace of mind that they are so helpful, that they know what they're doing and that they value my business and want to help me grow. I'm soooooooooo glad I found them!

Savvybaby Us

I could not run my business if it was not for the help of ShipRelay. If you are looking for a fulfillment service with seamless integration for Shopify and exceptional customer service then this is the service for you! I truly cannot say enough good things about this service how it has helped my business. Thanks ShipRelay!

Magzook Tightening Systems

Amazing service and app! They are simply awesome!

Wylder Coffee

ShipRelay has been a total game changer for my business. It's made my life as an entrepreneur and soon to be mom so much easier. Rather than trying to get all of my things out on time while managing the many aspects of life, ShipRelay has been super reliable and lightning speed responsive when I have questions. The whole team has been highly supportive when I've needed help setting things up and the demo videos have made the process so simple. I absolutely recommend ShipRelay to people in my network who need a drop-shipping service. It's absolutely reasonable and saves me so much time and headache.

Previous 1