ShipRobot

ShipRobot

by ShipRobot LLC

Multi-carrier and Multi-channel Shipping Labels

Alexandra Mosher Studio Jewellery | Bermuda's Best Local Jewellery Designer

WE LOVE ShipRobot! It is the simplest yet most powerful shipping app we have used. We did a trial of 5 different Shopify apps and ShipRobot beat them in every one of our needs/requirements.

Lid Liner Corp.

I was seeking an easy way to stream my shipping and this is it!
Customer service has been outstanding and time saved is well worth it!
Everything I need in a convenient app-Perfect

Edwards Everything Travel - Powered by Edwards Luggage!

This is the Shopify shipping app I was hoping existed, and thanks to ShipRobot (with a little help from Andy) - it does. I had it setup and connected to our UPS account within 10 minutes (you need to you have your UPS "API access key" and UPS account number). I am able to print labels directly from the ShipRobot site, or let my warehouse guys print from the UPS site directly (at UPS go to SHIPPING -> VIEW HISTORY and print any label you've created). After creating the shipment in ShipRobot, your order is automatically updated in Shopify, and the customer receives an email with the tracking number... all of this works smoothly and seamlessly. Great APP, great support and totally worth the money. Nice work.

Hexoskin

Great shipping app!
Keeps getting updated with new cool features, support is excellent.
We highly recommend it!

Westerville Design

ShipRobot works well & simply for shipping to our customers. The two times I have had a question it has been responded to promptly and thoroughly. Thank you!

Bloom2Bloom

Preparing shipments was taking time away from focusing on other aspects of running our business, and we were in need of an effective and efficient method to prepare labels, track packages, and maintain an organized log of pending and processed orders. The ShipRobot team has provided just that, and is truly a pleasure to work with. They provided exceptional customer through our setup process, and ShipRobot proved to be real a lifesaver during our busiest shipping time of the year; Mother's Day. Their customer service team is always quick to respond, and to work with the specifics of the company itself so that the functionality of the application meets your daily needs and really allows for a more efficient use of time. We rely heavily on ShipRobot, and have high confidence in it. It is extremely user-friendly and easy to navigate, which continuously saves time and prevents otherwise easy to make errors. Our team highly recommends ShipRobot.

Industrial Light Electric

Nice App. Works well with FedEx. Had an issue syncing and Andy had it fixed in a few hours.

The Tickled Pink Boutique

Great app to simplify the process of shipping. Easy to use and understand.

Plan B Fashionista

This is great app to take care of all your shipping needs in one place. I really like it because of the simplicity and if you have a problem the support is great and quick. Great app for an online boutique

Keyway

We have been using ShipRobot for the better part of 6 months, and it has been exactly what we needed. The menus are clean and simple, and the support is great! I've always got questions about a new system and they were very fast and helpful with their responses. Also, they keep adding new features so it's getting better with time. Highly recommended!