ShipRobot

by ShipRobot LLC

Multi-carrier and Multi-channel Shipping Labels

CLYW

AMAZING APP!!!! A++++++++++++

ShipRobot has saved us so much time with shipping. I can now process orders in 1/8 of the time it previously took me by using either the glitchy Paypal Canada Post label maker or the mega time consuming Canada Post copy/paste system. Wish I was using shopify and ShipRobot when we first opened our online store. So thankful to have them now. ShipRobot's customer service is amazing and very responsive.

So thankful to have ShipRobot! Saves me so much time, now I can actually run my business instead of spending hours printing labels!

Perfect Fit Technologies | Screen Protection for Apple & Samsung Devices

ShipRobot started saving us time and money from the first day we started using it. The developer team is quick to respond to bugs and update requests. They are in a constant state of improving this product. I submitted a request for a need we had and they had made the change and update the product in less than 24 hours. Excellent product and company!!!

BoxTop Theater

This app has saved me tons of time. I've tried all of the other shipping apps and this one is the best. Their customer service is also out standing.

Injected Engineering Store

Wonderful way to ship. Great App

Koastal Surf to Street - Longboards

Awesome! Easy to install, easy to use, and saves a ton of time.

Kigurumi.ca

This app saves you SO much time and energy - no more copying and pasting to Canada Post! We've had a very positive experience with ShipRobot and any questions or errors have been met with timely and thorough responses and fixes. This app is so essential and we can't imagine going back to life without it.

AquaBeta

This app saves me so much time! Looking forward to their upcoming Endicia and Amazon integrations. Support has been excellent as well. Highly recommended.

Shelfies - Outrageous Sweaters

Using this app multiple times daily to print labels for Canada Post and works great.

The support is very good and there are constantly updates being pushed to improve it.

Especially if you're a contract customer with Canada Post I highly recommend it for your shipping needs!

Maître Philippe & Filles

I am using this app right now as a beta tester and it's awesome. It simplifies a lot of things and is very well coded, very professional! I recommend it warmly. It works like a charm.

1 2 4 Next