ShipRobot

by CodeBase

Multi-carrier and Multi-channel Shipping Labels

Purefamilyorganics Com

No support whatsoever.
Never even bothered to answer my simple queries. More than happy to charge me for the app though...
Very disappointed. Currently actively looking for a replacement product.

May 29, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're sorry that we were unable to offer the customer support you expected. We will gladly assist you if you send a direct email to support@shiprobot.com. Please ask for Clara or Andy.

7 Bucks A Pop

Based on the great reviews from 2 years ago, it seems like they've given up on this app. Zero customer service at this point. Called on the phone (straight to voicemail, no callback after leaving message) and sent them two emails, but received no response whatsoever. Very disappointing. Seems like the app could've worked for me, but it wouldn't let me print USPS labels and I wanted to know how to fix the issue.

May 29, 2019