Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce Shipping Solution Powering 1Lac+ Online Sellers

BlueOrchid

Company ID - 417996
Worst Courier Aggregator I have ever worked with. Pickup is pending for the past 3 days and not getting any satisfactory revert from KAM. Everybody is busy in Shiprocket as if they are running the entire country. Either the KAMs don't pick up the calls or the number will be unreachable. Once you have started shipping with them, you will be helpless.

Trendy Gator

Company ID - 417996

WowZap

Worst Courier Agreegator I have ever worked with. Pickup is pending for the past 3 days and not getting any satisfactory revert from KAM. Everybody is busy in Shiprocket as if they are running the entire country. Either the KAMs don't pick up the calls or the number will be unreachable. Once you have started shipping with them, you will be helpless.

House Of Elegance - Style That Inspires

SHIPROCKET IS THE MOST PATHETIC APP. THEY MESSED UP DELIVERY FOR OUR FIRST ORDER AND DONT HAVE CLUE ABOUT ANYTHING. CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS THE MOST USELESS. IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR BUSINESS AND AVOID BAD CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS APP....

June 8, 2021

Hi, That is not something we wanted you to go through! We intend the best for our customers and would like to look into this on priority. Please help us with your registered contact details and concern in detail at escalation@shiprocket.com and we will get back to you promptly. -Team Shiprocket

Veaves

The customer care services are extremely disappointing. They really tortured me for every little query. They are disloyal and unethical. They will never call you back. They will never revert back with solutions. They'll leave you helpless. They are not at all systematic. Best way to waste time and energy, please contact "Shiprocket"

June 8, 2021

Hi, we understand your concern. It is never our intention to cause any disruptions to our customers. Please help us with your registered contact details and concern in detail at escalation@shiprocket.com and we will get back to you promptly. -Team Shiprocket

NUAYU

I really like the interface and the capability to integrate different courier company. But to start a company with Shiprocket is not an easy. I raised so many questions but support person either never look at the issue or reply after so many days by then we would have resolved the issue ourselves. I would say, if their support is good, shiprocket would be better however, this is not the case currently. We face so many issues but sometimes either their number is not working or support tickets are not resolved.

May 17, 2021

Hi, To hear such feedback has us profoundly pondering, and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is following up closely to resolve the matter. We have arranged a callback from our team. We request your cooperation with us. - Team Shiprocket

Soni Fashion®

Best in class sevices among all other , KEM - Mr.Gurjot Bhela , is always ready to help and try every single solutions that can be done to solve our issue,Also need to add some more features to the panel and Keep Supporting.

Pabung

Agent name was Pooja. My issue is never resolved. I don't understand how their support representatives are trained, they have zero product knowledge.

May 5, 2021

Hi, We want to sincerely apologize for your recent negative experience. Please help us with the AWB number and concern in detail via escalation@shiprocket.com and we will get back to you at the earliest. - Team Shiprocket.

Art Galore®

Worst service, Tickets are not answered in 3 months and money is lost in the name of weight discrepency

May 1, 2021

Hi, we wouldn't want such an experience for you! We apologize for the inconvenience caused here. Please help us with your registered contact details and concern in detail at escalation@shiprocket.com and we will get back to you promptly. -Team Shiprocket

Nevenue India

Worst app ever.......Firstly I thought 3.3 stars on the shopify app store is very less for app like Shiprocket. But when I started using it, 3.3 stars are way higher for such a worst app and service. They deserve 0.5 stars for their service and the whole system. They don't have any control over shipments. Don't take any immediate action. Very very bad experience with NDR and RTO. I would suggest using Nimbus post instead of shiprocket. They have very good service and control over shipments.

April 29, 2021

Hi, we value the importance of your concern. Please be assured our team is actively working on your concern and have shared an update on your regd. mail with ticket number:-2397819. Please check. - Team Shiprocket

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32