Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce Shipping Solution Powering 1 Lac+ Online Sellers

Rebaari Jewels

Great Service By Shiprocket. Good Customer Service. Delivery services and management by team is good. Will recommend Shiprocket.

Jade Forest

We've been using Shiprocket for well over two years now and we've been extremely happy with the overall support and services offered. The clean and easy to understand dashboard is comprehensive yet makes it very easy to train our staff to use. The one-on-one support provided by Harshita from their team has always ensured the entire experience to be hassle free and enjoyable.

TheFarziEngineers

TheFarziEngineers
I have been using shiprocket since 2 years. Have been satisfied with the end to end delivery solution that they provide. Also loving the new solutions like Shiprocket engage and Assured plans.

WowZap

Using Shiprocket for the past 4 months. Offering the best price and service from all other aggregators. My KAM Aman Grover is very responsive. He always put his 100% into resolving our issues. At present, it is the best shipping aggregator in the market. Happy with the overall experience!

highcart

Using shiprocket from few years. They were always able to get a resolution for all the problem faced.Happy with the service provided by Anurodh.

Thecherrystore

I am using this app since past 6 months, its good for shipping your products across the India. Service is Good by support Team they always responds. Overall a good experience. I recommend it for the new starting e-commerce business.

Bhumija Lifesciencs

Shiprocket is good in their services and rectifies the issue in some days but it needs some more improvements in their system

BlizBear

it's been a good experience with shiprocket. Anurodh has been great and helpful many times in handling issues related to account and shipments.

Label Aarna

I use this app for the shipment of my products. The service is Good. A nice experience overall. It makes the job easier. I will recommend it for the new starting e-commerce business and is improving constantly.

Somheera: The Essence of Fashion

I am using Shiprocket since many times and is very happy with their support. They have been my logistics partner and My Account Manager (Vaishali Ji) helped in all issue if i face.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38