Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce Shipping Solution Powered by 40,000+ Sellers

Wear.Style

They are cheats.
They try to scam you by increasing the weight of the parcel..
We shipped a One Piece Swimwear which weighs around 90 grams and the cost to ship it is around Rs. 54
They have created a weight discrepancy and falsely indicated that the product weighs 9 KGS?
How can a single one piece swimwear for women weighs 9 kgs??
The Product - https://wear.style/products/open-back-one-piece-scoop-neck-tank-swimsuit
They have charged my account Rs. 972 for this and refusing to reason with us, indicating that the time to respond to their discrepancy is over and i am supposed to simply bear the loss and accept the Rs.972 charge for a 90 Gram parcel.
Avoid them ...
They are simply cheating...

Vastrakatha

I am using this app and having the worst experience. The response from customer support team and handling issues is the worst, they don't care on any issues always the answer is we will look into it and it never get resolved and they will also close the issue.

please go for other options that is 100% best than using this service.

Eyewearlabs

Shiprocket has assisted us to ship our orders in the most hassle free manner . The App is extremely user friendly and the live chat support comes handy. Our shiprocket manager Sanjay Kumar Mallik make sure that all are query are solved.Highly recommended.

Himalayan Elixir

Shiprocket is basically a middle man between logistics provider and yourself. That is it.. They cannot help you if the logistics provider messes up. Their customer service is pathetic. I would suggest you to partner up with any logistics service provider directly rather than Shiprocket. If you are planning large scale operations, shiprocket will be a nightmare. I am planning on partnering with Delhivery or Fedex directly. We have more control and RTO % will be way less...
If you want repeat customers and your shipments to reach your customers I will recommend not to install this app. I would have given neagavtive (-1) Star if there was a possibility. One of my shipments is showing "Out for Delivery" from past 3 weeks. Customer service executives are rude and they just say we cannot help, we are escalating and wait 24 hours. I lost more than 6000 rupees worth of orders because of Shiprocket's untimely delivery service. If you want to reschedule the delivery for the customer even though the portal has an option, it doesn't reschedule, it will attempt the very next day and send you NDR report. Even after you take an action on the NDR the customer service executives will accuse you for not taking any action on the NDR.
SHIP ROCKET APP IS A JOKE. DO NOT INSTALL. BETTER GET IN TOUCH WITH THE ACTUAL DELIVERY SERVICES AND PARTNER WITH THEM.

GETMOFT

Great app to work on, but handled by very incompetent employees.
5 star to tech team and Saahil. 4 star to Abhinav. Zero star to rest all.

I guess the average is 2.

colorblushes

Pros: Cutting edge tech app; Well integrated User friendly interface; Logistic charges are not too high; Daily pickups.

Cons: Low manpower->slow response and action; High no. of weight discrepancies on even freezed SKUs; insufficient client support on FAKE ATTEMPTS.

Happy Pack

Good work by shiprocket, I recommended to every one who want there product deliver fast and safe also there panel overview is very handly and easy to use for shipping and escalation . Thank you so much for give us a better services and suggestion, i also thank's my KAM sarika for helping us.

Urban Dog

Shiprocket is great and is very convenient to use. We have been using this for the last year. Only wish that Shiprocket could also manage COD reconciliation and mark Shopify orders as paid if the amount has been collected from the customers.
One more issue that can be solved is the ability to cancel an order on Shopify is removed when Shiprocket fulfills orders. This is a terrible hindrance that prevents easy accounting processes.
Some of these improvements would make this a much much better app.
This would make it a more complete.

curvecart

we have been associated with shiprocket from last 6 months and quite impressed with their panel and additional functions like NDR & weight dispute resolution, Our account is in Gold Tier & handled by Vishal Labh, Have discussed many queries with Mr Abhinav and got instant resolution. Keep up the good work.

Slim N Lift Shapewear

We are using Gold Services and very much happy with the services, We started with us 2-3 months back with shiprocket and they are providing all time support, have resolved all our queries instantly. want our all accounts to be moved into Gold. Thanks to Mr Abhinav & Our Account Manger Vishal.