Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce Shipping Solution Powering 1 Lac+ Online Sellers

Hayman Pen

App Is ok Good Services Price also good................
happy with the service
happy with the service

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your positive views. It means a lot to us. Let us know whenever you need our support in future.

GreyHerbs

Shiprocket is a very convenient and easy way to ship your order we have multiple choice here for delivery at very affordable prices. Good customer service. help me lot rajesh thanks

Dear GreyHerbs,

We thank you for taking the time to write us your feedback. We will continue to serve you better.

Safecup.co

I had written a positive review when my account manager asked me to, but as soon as I wrote the review, my account manager was changed, and the new one never replies! First it was rajesh and now it is some Sahil guy.

Why do you need a account manager you may ask?
Because this app is going to suck money out of you with every shipment, and you will regret every minute of your life and wonder why you created processes after relying and trusting Shiprocket. - There are endless issues with this app, DELAY IN DELIVERY, LOST, RETURNS, DELIVERY PEOPLE DONT ATTEMPT and Mark REJECTED.

So ofcourse, you need a manager.

But what do you do if the manager himself is not helping you! They sent me a weight discrepancy bill of 600 Rs after one month of shipments. How am I supposed to investigate? So I let it go.

I got another one, after one week of about 600 again. I let it go again.

Then I got RS.3,400 weight discrepancy. Suddenly! Out of nowhere! And then they blocked my account! within one day! They said either pay or im blocking your account.

Which means, all my data of one year, I CANNOT ACCESS IT. MY COD MONEY WAS ALSO BLOCKED!! Rs. 10,000 +

They send me weight discrepanies after one month but need a reply within 2 days? Its either you accept it or buzz off.

Then they send me a bill for six months of advance plan, and said if I dont pay, they will block my account and again, data will not be accessible!

How am I supposed to reply to MY customers about their shipments? How do I track the shipments? There are so many orders I directly made from shiprocket!

THIS APP IS A SUICIDE. ALL THE GOOD RATINGS ARE FAKE OR BY a FEW NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT FACED AN ISSUE YET.

Even I had written a 5-star review but now I have changed it within 5 days!

I dont care about that 15000 loss because of these shitty people, I have lost my CUSTOMER DATA, which is MY DATA! THEY ARE BLOCKING ME OUT. Why is Shopify even allowing them? This is not mentioned in their terms!

1Balance India

Shiprocket has been easy to use the user interface is excellent. Support has always been extremely responsive. Especially our account manager Sanjeev he is there to help us anytime. Thank you

Team Shiprocket

Sri kaveri ayurvedic herbal enterprises

my account manager is sarika and good support from her with easy pannel but good proccesing orders

May 12, 2020

Dear Customer,

It is delightful to hear such positive words and It's always a pleasure to serve the best to our user. Please feel free to get in touch with us at escalation@shiprocket.in for future assistance.

Fashion Floor India

Horrible and worst experience ever....
1) Account manager never picks the call
2) on most of shipment they charges extra on weight discrepancy which is not real
3) during locked down they keep sending mails for RTO and all and writes that if action is not taken than we will not able to claim charges in future.
4) They keep calling for upgrade and said we will serve better if you upgrade, after upgrade NO SERVICE - NO SUPPORT

if this is not resolved will stop using shiprocket very soon.

I am editing this again - even escalation is more worst than regular support. never got reply.

May 4, 2020

Hi Customer (Fashion Floor India),

Providing the best of the services to our customers has always been our topmost priority. We are hell-bent to provide you with swift assistance and resolve this in the most favourable manner. Please help us with your contact details at escalation@shiprocket.in and we will get back to you promptly.

Team Shiprocket.

ILIFE Robotic Vacuum Cleaner

No Doubt Worst Customer SErvice. They charge a plan but unable to delivery. Then one day suddenly they send the invoice of 5612, invoice as discrepancy charges. A package of 5.4 kg, was wrongly classified by Shiprocket as 54kg, Where the logistic partner is not capable to take anything more than 10kg.
raising request with virtual customer support will not result anything.
Call their call center and a standard voice recording will come, you are in queue, waiting time is 5 minutes, to discourage your call.
We had to leave them.
Update: 13th April:
Dropped an email to escalation@shiprocket.in and sharing here also the AWB no. also. Will update the response.

Here are the AWB no.
AWB: 1504811301016
AWB: 778753216070
AWB: 1504811300961

We have been requesting your support team to help, with no response and hence stopped doing business.
We have 12 different stores on Shopify, and wanted to extend shiprocket services, however got stuck with it. Currently have stopped doing any business with them.

31st July: Pathetic feedback. Chat no response, Phone no response, Raise ticket no response. Took Pro plan, and all inventory has become out of stock. Frustrated with shiprocket. Handful of two resource, Gaurav for sales or Abhishek for ticket!!!

April 13, 2020

Dear Customer,

We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation so that we can take corrective actions towards it. Please help us with your AWB number and concern in detail at escalation@shiprocket.in and we will get back to you promptly.

Electroniks-India®

We lost a lot of money in weight discrepancy (around 250 Rs. per shipment for 200gm package and they will let you know this additional charge after 30-60 days of shipment), stolen RTO shipments (till now our 40 shipments were stolen with RTO fees charged or in shipments not returned with no POD provided. Tickets are getting closed in 2-3 days automatically (cases are pending for the last 4-5 months). In short, the way the business is conducted is disappointing. I don't know how this is even on the shopify. UPDATE - Now they are also stealing money by not returning the RTO packages and rejecting the disputes. They are classifying almost all items (such as earphones, android boxes, all without batteries) as prohibited item and stealing it in name of COVID regulations

March 28, 2020

www.entertainmentstore.in

We are using from past 4 years. old issues are pending but new account manager is cleared few issues.

March 21, 2020

Dear Customer,

We are here to help. Kindly help us with your unresolved ticket number together with your registered contact details and concern in detail at escalation@shiprocket.in and we will get back to you promptly.

look4fab.com

Best courier service i ever seen and we got a best manager sanchit sharma we had a great service by our manager thank you.

March 17, 2020