Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce Shipping Solution Powering 1 Lac+ Online Sellers

Sunday Deal

This platform is very easy to use with Shopify. They always provide cod amount on time and their customer support is very good. my account manager is very supportive @ Anupama

Dear Customer,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as the top priority and we are committed to our customers. It's customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Pet Offers

Must have application for those doing ecom. Rajesh is doing incredible job for providing quality support.. I hope they can continue doing good work.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

AccessNic

Best App for the Ecom industry. No headache of running after every courier company & easy to use platform. I'm very lucky that i got Varun as my POC. He is very helpful and i love the support from his side.

Dear Customer,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestige opinion with us. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We will ensure you enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

GWD Kids

Very Useful shipping platform for small businesses.
My Account manager Sarika Dixit is very helpful

February 13, 2020

Dear GWD Kids,

It is delightful to hear such positive words and It's always a pleasure to serve the best to our user.

Stowkart

I am using the shiprocket from my last 3 ventures. Amazing team support specially from my account manager Shantanu Chauhan.

Dear Stowkart,

thesilkee.in

Shiprocket is best app for courier facility.
they offer you the best price and best courier facility.
they never charged overweighted.
Best for COD
My Account manager is sanchit sharma...

fizafactory

Very Easy Shiprocket Services n best perfomance.. n enjoy this using app my account manager is sanchit sharma...

Dear fizafactory,

United By Hope

I used them for a while and they're absolutely Sh*t! Customer support is Non-existent. Ask them a question and they'll reply after 2-3hrs, sometimes longer. It's almost like they're doing us a favour.

Their billing, invoicing system are really confusing. It seems like its designed to deliberately confuse and ultimately tire the client into giving up issues of weight, COD, invoicing, etc

It should be renamed Shitrocket!

February 6, 2020

Dear Customer,

We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation so that we can take corrective actions towards it. Please help us with your registered contact details and concern in detail at escalation@shiprocket.in and we will get back to you promptly.

Clothink Hub

DISASTER...WORST SERVICE...DONT FALL FOR THIS SHIT...... THEY RANDOMLY CANCELLED MORE THAN 10 PREPAID ORDERS WITHOUT INFORMING US.
specially "SAHIL SHARMA" one of the WORST KAM manager

February 5, 2020

VISMIINTREND

MOST HORRIBLE SHIPPING AGGREGATOR COMPANY. DISASTROUS CUSTOMER SUPPORT. DO NOT TAKE THEIR SHIPROCKET SERVICES . CONSIDER SOME OTHER COMPANY.

February 5, 2020