Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce Shipping Solution Powering 1 Lac+ Online Sellers

VISMIINTREND

MOST HORRIBLE SHIPPING AGGREGATOR COMPANY. DISASTROUS CUSTOMER SUPPORT. DO NOT TAKE THEIR SHIPROCKET SERVICES . CONSIDER SOME OTHER COMPANY.

February 5, 2020

Dear VISMIINTREND,

We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation so that we can take corrective actions towards it. Please help us with your registered contact details and concern in detail at escalation@shiprocket.in and we will get back to you promptly.

Taylor Panda

After 5 months in the paid plan, this is my genuine review, sorry to say that i was totally disappointed, frustrated with shiprocket services.

Trust me you will get blood from your eyes.

1) Pathetic customer service (Chat support- Will reply after 2 hrs each time, Call support - After 15 mins call gets connected, Rude behavior, Will answer only 1 question, for 2nd question they will advise to call back again, Mail support - I can't explain, sorry).Govt customer support like BSNL is far better than this.

2) NDR Issues - We don't know for which reason they will send back the shipments back to us even after responding to the issue, uploading the customer voice call proof).

3) Weight issues - Out of 100 shipments you will get weight issues for 95 shipments after a month. if we upload a proof of shipment image with exact photo & weight also, It will get rejected.
Example - If you send 100 shipments, they will raise weight dispute issues for 95 shipments, If you upload proper exact weight images then they will approve 10, Reject rest all 85 shipments with improper shit reasons (For 90 grams packet, They will charge for 2 kg).

4)Postpaid plan - Unfortunately I shifted from pre-plan to postpaid plan, Now there is NO option to come back again to a prepaid plan.

5)Pickup issues - Pickups won't happen on time, Return deliveries ok- but you cant send that material to other customers, will get totally damaged, irrespective of your packing.

6)Delivery Issues - After arranging pickup, Shipment will reach the delivery location, THEN you will get updated that, courier CANT be delivered, It is "OUT OF DELIVERY AREA" . i dont then why courier will get scheduled & pickup from me if that is the case.

Much more to write but I don't want to waste my time...Thanks

January 28, 2020

Dear Customer,

We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation so that we can take corrective actions towards it. Please help us with your registered contact details at escalation@shiprocket.in and we will get back to you promptly.

BETALA FRAGRANCE

Very poor support, they have nothing in control related to pickup or delivery, also huge weight disputes like for 470 gm they count 4.7 kg and such

January 24, 2020

Dear Customer,

Christianitee.in

Now:

I stopped using Shiprocket and used other logistics partners. I thought of using Shiprocket again. For the initial few days had a good experience. The moment you face an issue and call up their customer care, I am pretty sure that their Customer Care is the worst I have ever seen. They had never changed. They don't solve any of your issues. They don't even give assurance that it will be solved. Very Poor.
*********************************
Earlier:

Very Poor Support from Customer Service. I have opted for a Paid Plan but receiving very poor support from them.

Also, they have given list of Pin Codes as serviceable, but when I try to service, It says no Courier service available between these 2 pin codes. Because of this mis information, I am loosing my customers. 26000+ pin codes must be a lie. I have already got 3 out of 50 pin codes unserviceable even though those 3 are part of their serviceable pin code list from my pick up pin code.

I am already looking for other shipping partners.

French Crown

Really like this app. They have everything in one place. The user platform is very good and easy to handle. And great support from Sarika, our representative, really helps us in all technical and non technical challenges.

Opencho

We are using Shiprocket and following is my experience;
1. As they say pick-up will be done either same day or next day but except one pickup most of our pick ups were done next to next day after escalation and follow-ups.
2. Today is 23rd Dec and we are still following up and requesting with Shiprocket for pick-up the courier, pickup information / generation sent on 17th and 18th Dec. Today is 7th day and still waiting for pick up.
3. Pick ups were lying ready prior to generate pick-up intimation but courier company (sms) and now shiprocket app panel showing that courier is not ready.
4. All the money deducted against courier at the moment we generated pick up i.e. 7 day before.
5. A mail was received and my request ticket was closed saying Due to protest pick up can't be done. Everything is normal here and life is going as smooth as before protest.
6. We ordered a product on Amazon on 21.12.2019 and today morning we received i.e. 23.12.2019
7. My customers is following up and saying us " Bloody Cheaters"

This is all my sweet and sour experience with Shiprocket till date.

Gentle Beast

Use this service only if you love losing your money, customers and peace of mind. They are so bad that we decided to leave their service although we have paid them till March 2020 and it's November 2019 only, now you can guess how good they are.

No service, they are frauds, charging money that doesn't even apply, they will call you and convince you that the reviews are fake and whatsoever and promise you to provide great service BUT as soon as you sign up, they are gone and never care to help you.

The worst service you can ever experience.

P.S: We gave them another try and the services were even worse this time. All they can do is loot your money and make you regret your decision of trying them.

Don't even think about Shiprocket, there are other companies like Pickrr, Shyplite etc. that you can try.

Pashtush Shawl Store

I have been directly contacted by Sarika Ji , my key account manager , she has promised me a better support for issues in the future.
Hoping for better and more prompt service in the future.

Ozel Bir Sey

absolutely worst customer service and apps interface. no responsibility displayed by the companies emplyees

mr.shoes india

we are happy from ship rocket service its easy to integrate with shopify specially thanks to my account manager gurjot singh for always ready for my help