Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce Shipping Solution Powering 1 Lac+ Online Sellers

uNidraa

We are using this app since last 4 years. easy to use and ship products worldwide.. Gurjot helps us in many ways to resolve the concern on priority basis.
Overall experience is excellent with shiprocket

Spawtless

This is probably as BAD AS IT CAN GET. Absolutely useless customer support, and when I say useless, you will incur TONS of LOSSES due to their pathetic customer support when it comes to weight disputes or order pickup delays. I have about 130 packages that have been picked up but the status in the dashboard still states "Pickup Exception" or "Out for Pickup". 1.5 laks of revenue up in the air. These guys are true magicians.
There is ABOLUTELY NO OPTION TO ESCALATE your issues. You will get a account manager but mind you, they will be of no use and keep repeating the same 2-3 statements for every issue you face. No chance of talking to a superior in the team.
They are always in favour of the courier partners whenever it comes to any cases.
All in all, they do not give a shit about their clients. They will just steal your money through weight disputes and pickup issues. UPDATE: I HAVE BEEN GIVE 480+ WEIGHT DISPUTES WHICH HAVE NOW BEEN AUTO-ACCEPTED WHILE THEIR USELESS SHIT CUSTOMER SERVICES WAS WORKING ON MY CASE. 35K+ DOWN THE FUCKING DRAIN.

January 6, 2021

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to give us a chance to earn back your trust and faith in our services. We have escalated your concern and they will contact you shortly. - Team Shiprocket

Madan & Co

I want to give zero stars but there is no option for it, They have very poor pick up service they take more than 15 days to pick up 1 item, for every pick up i have to raise complaint and then they pick up my order.

December 31, 2020

We always try our best to provide faster resolutions for our clients. However, sometimes it takes a longer time than usual due to unforeseen circumstances. Please help us with your AWB number at escalation@shiprocket.in and we will get back to you on priority. -Team Shiprocket

BAEWOW

Why is there no option to deactivate the account fully also if we call support the experience is not good at all.

November 23, 2020

Hi,
We wonder what went wrong. Please share with us your concern in detail along with your contact number at shopify@shiprocket.in so that we can understand and assist you further.

Flute Forest

Good interface as compared to other apps. At start we faced many issues but our account manager Mr. Sanjeev Gulia guided us very well. Big thanks to Mr. Sanjeev.

November 19, 2020

Hi,
Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.
Team Shiprocket

AYAANA DIVINE

Integration is working fine with ShipRocket being a kam rajesh ji is supporting us in a good manner.

November 19, 2020

Team Shiprocket

Meghvi

Firstly, I am a Shiprocket user and I have upgraded my plan on 12th October. I paid Rs.2000+18% GST for availing International shipping service. It's been almost one month now, none of my International courier accounts are activated till date. Secondly, For proof I really want to upload image if there is a image upload option here. I have filled all the details and uploaded all documents on the first day itself. If that is the case, why should I pay you for your unfulfilled services? Thirdly, Pathetic customer service they have. Their customer support only work between 10am -7 pm on business days and they don't respond to your messages/emails promptly. They simply say drop an email and we will reply you via email. But their reply never comes. When you don't want to fulfull your services, how can u expect someone to pay for it. I want my full money refund. I am no longer interested in your paid services

November 10, 2020

TEGO

Gurjot Bhela is very prompt on all the issues. Also very nice and polite personality having nice behaviour.

November 6, 2020

Manjubaa

Initially they were good but now packages are stuck in transit for like 15 days and their team does not answer. Funny thing, They do not bother to call to their shipping partners like FedEX, Shadowfax etc for status update. They just keep it hanging. Don't believe shiny stuff they say; it's a big bluff. Open up account by yourself that way you'll have account manager from courier company with whom atleast you can discuss issues with shipping. I spend daily 2-3 hours for follow up with them and they just keep you running around with false promise. Worst case? They have your money in advance, they don't take customer experience as serious as they should. I regret switching my company to them. AVOID at any cost!

November 6, 2020

World Of Chai

Fraud, Stop cheating customers. We have used 100 packs by using 500g packaging. All are having weight disputes. every courier company is claiming it as 0.54 and then asking for 1kg price for the same. On raising the dispute they asked to upload every single shipment photo for the weight issue. We want a resolution to this have emailed both the packaging team and shiprocket team and at shopify@shiprocket.in . I'll be taking them to consumer court. Stop cheap tricks. #shameshiprocket

November 5, 2020