Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce Shipping Solution Powering 1 Lac+ Online Sellers

Nash

if you have ample time to waste then u can use shiprocket bcoz for each shippement you have to call their cm care who will borrow 2 days each time u call them and will not solve the issue. and after the 2nd day if u call them once again they will borrow another 48 hrs. so if u want to lose your company reputation and your time chose shiprocket.

September 16, 2020

Hi,
We wonder what went wrong. Please share with us your concern in detail along with your contact number at shopify@shiprocket.in so that we can understand and assist you further. -Team Shiprocket

The June Shop

Great experience with Sarika.
Really appreciate the service.
I find best app for courier service.
i got instant solution of my all problems about shipping.
They have best team for customer query and problems..

September 13, 2020

Hi,
Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Dvija

This app is going from bad to worse and from worse to worst. Very very poor customer service. The chat support is of no use. They just raise tickets and keep sending automated emails that they are looking into the issue. But no one responds and finally you get to know that the ticket is marked as resolved. How??? Most irritating thing is the international shipping which was earlier available through aramex is no longer available..every international shipping gives error that the area is not service-able. I had to cancel all my international orders i couldnt get any shipments arranged. I lost lot of money as i had to refund all my paid orders and my customers lost faith in me. My international business is shutdown now all thanks to shiprocket. And if you ask them they give absolutely no reply. We are paying extra just to enable international shipping and we get this. Pls stay away from this app.

September 11, 2020

Ventota Retail

Thief.... Stealing Money by declaring false weight... Don't go for this. other than this good module but no use.

September 6, 2020

Smart Saree

Shiprocket provides multiple amazing features, early cod, NDR Management etc. Additionally account manager Sanchit is really helpful.

September 2, 2020

ErgoYou Online

SHIPROCKET has the worst customer are i have experienced in my life. They get a 10 on 10 for their panel/client platform but a minus 5 on 10 for the worlds worst customer service, I would highly suggest going for alternative solutions or directly connecting with courier companies and pushing them to math the pricing provided by shiprocket, this is what I have done after use shiprockets service for the past 6 months. It is extremely frustrating to conduct an online business with a courier company you cannot rely on and have no accountability. Wish you the best!

August 31, 2020

Adrisya

The service used to be good but sadly it is VERY bad now. My platform has been frozen due to downgrading my plan from pro to a free plan. I am unable to get any support or even a call back for the tickets that have been raised on their platform. Their lack of response has caused me a loss of business at my end.

August 27, 2020

Grabnpay India

Bad Experience and Tagging CEO Shirocket Saahil Goel to say why are you running this company to fraud people?

***3rd Rated and Fraud Company***

To Everyone,

We having account with shiprocket for more than years. but in the last 6 months especially in the last 3 months, their service in customer support is really gone worst as possible.

Reasons:
1. Zero Customer support to solve their problem. These guys following the ticketing tools to track tickets but without responding properly they are closing the tickets.

For example, We had our account managers named Rajesh Rana and Deepika Sharma. Both people working on a weight Discrepancies for nearly 500+ products with the shipping provider. They haven't solved the problem in time and closed the ticket without informing us.

To track them back as our balance nearly 1 lakh was involved in that issue, these Deepika and Rajesh never picked up the call even a single time where we tried to reach them in multiple numbers nearly 200+ times not even answered. Mails to their official emails (deepika.sharma at shiprocket.in, vikas.bhatia at shiprocket.in, rajesh.kumar at kartrocket.com) and their escalation emails not been answered to us.

Also, we tried calling customer support every time the new agent comes and says our account manager will call you back shortly in 5 minutes, it becomes days, weeks, and later months. we really become frustrated enough to loosing lakhs and lakhs of money just to them.

Another important part is this account manager like Anupama, Deepika wasn't answered our calls to solve our problems. My question to their management is why you are people paying salary to them just their responsibility to keep them as account managers? Or the other staff doing the same way?

I request everyone don't give a damn order to the Shiprocket as they cheating the people in the name of the service they do. Highly ridiculous act. Running an eCommerce company and provide great service to our customers and being integrated with these false and underrated people brings us in the bad face with our customers and putting us in the loss.

We cannot report them on google, or any pages where they are clever enough in hiding all the negative reviews.

To CEO Saahil Goel: Do you really want to run this business in such a way? Pathetic man. Do you remember we gave 5-star ratings on google 8 months earlier but all went bad really.

1. Also to Saahil Goel, is this the fair way to close the on going tickets which had valued for more than lakhs of rupees in weight discrepancies and not answering in the medium can solve the issue? though you got beautiful UI can solve everything?

When are you people going to solve the issue? I cannot put myself simply giving our hard earned money simply to you.

August 25, 2020

Cre8-Enterprises

Great Customer Support

August 21, 2020

venus fashion india

Great experience with Mr.sanchit sharma.
Really appreciate the service.
I find best app for courier service.
i got instant solution of my all problems about shipping.
They have best team for customer query and problems....................

Good service , Good staff , Good result...........

Thank you.