Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce Shipping Solution Powering 1 Lac+ Online Sellers

smilegood

shiprocket is shitrocket , i want everyone from the ecommerce industry to leave shiprocket as soon as possible , service here is pathetic , all the positive reviews are fake , they force us to write god reviews , go for delhivery , shiplyte or any other partner

August 18, 2020

Hi,
Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Cyclop

ANOTHER UPDATE: These guys have no idea of customer support! absolutely ridiculous, my team has spent days and weeks to get answers to simple question. ZERO SUPPORT!! stay away from this ridiculous piece of crap team
UPDATE: Updating my review as I was finally reached out by the shiprocket team to fix the issues. Ideally any customer should not have to jump this many hoops and post a review to get response. Hopefully these guys ramp up the support part and match it with product improvements. They are solving a big problem in the ecommerce space for SMB's and i want them to succeed. - good luck
============================================
I really wanted to like these guys and their product. I think they have a decent product but the support team's response and onboarding is just horrible. I have sent tons of emails to support with no response for weeks. I got one call to upgrade to advanced plan to ask for more money and that was it?? cmon guys you have potential and need to sort your support team response. Right now they have blocked my account due to some "suspicious" activity!! whatever that means after I have loaded 10,000 in their wallet. way to lock a frustrated customer. lets see if anyone has courtesy to respond to this feedback and fix your mistakes. I will be willing to update this review.

August 18, 2020

Hi,
We wonder what went wrong. Please share with us your concern in detail along with your contact number at escalation@shiprocket.in so that we can understand and assist you further.

Uppada

It used to be good, but now the service is horrible. Wrong weight calculation (charged extra) and they don't support clients at all in these matters. So everytime there is a 500gms weight the couriers used to charge 1kg, when we escalate then they always support couriers though we have the proof.

Recently a cod order, customer got the parcel and paid too. But the courier service made RTO and send some jeans in the parcel. We were scammed and shiprocket is no help at all. They are all lazy people just promoting a lot with horrible customer service. Lately we are looking for some new partner.

August 16, 2020

Hi,
We wonder what went wrong. Please share with us your concern in detail along with your contact number at shopify@shiprocket.in so that we can understand and assist you further.

The Wishstores

My account manager is sarika. And she is providing good service.

Shiprocket is a very good platform. Good Service ever

Thanks Shiprocket
And Special Thanks to Sarika

August 13, 2020

The Jholmaal Store

WORST customer service. They don't reply to you for months, charge false weights, misdelivery orders. When you raise queries, they don't solve issues fairly and they take weeks/months to resolve simple queries. They say they reply within 24 hours, however, an auto-reply is sent via bots after 24 hours. Personal escalation points are useless since they don't respond on time.

August 11, 2020

Effective Deal

3rd class service, ready to eat your money. Have already eaten my 35000rs straight with no response. Sarika and Priyanka where the person who has fooled me around and never gave answers to my questions.

August 11, 2020

RainbowFashion.in

My account manager is Sarika. And she is providing very good support with shiprocket.

Very smooth process to ship your orders. Recommended.

August 7, 2020

Hammer

It has simplified our shipping. Some of the things that we really love about their app is (a) Dashboard (b) Order Tracking (c) NDR automation. Their team is very helpful and prompt with solving our issues. Gurjot Bhela is our account manager,he is taking responsibility to solve our every problem.

Hi,
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. It's customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Scale Arts India

Worst service, Customer care is helpless. Couriers always charge extra after picking up the parcels (costs almost double than the shown price). Wont recommend at all..

Cupidtrails

Have been writing to them for the past 2 weeks. No reply from customer care. When you call them, the call is sent to IVRS and gets disconnect automatically after some time. Highly dissatisfied with customer care. I needed help with intergration, waiting for support for the past 15 days. Uninstalling now.